*** SECRET INVASION *** (Disney+ MCU Series)

23,784 Views | 302 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jokershady
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So does one Skrull in disguise know when they are talking to another in disguise? What happens if Skrull Rhoadie meets Skrull Fury?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
What if I'm a Skrull?
jeffk
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

What if I'm a Skrull?

Definitely Not a Skrull imo
jeffk
AG
So I'm speculating that main bad Skrull guy (forgot his name) showed the council their gene splicing machine worked by giving himself extremis powers? Any bets on any other additions he made?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
General Skrull question: can they change their clothes with their powers? Because when they die in human form, they always revert back to Skrull form wearing the same clothes as when they were in their last form. But I could swear I've seen them change their clothing appearance when changing from one human form to another. Particularly in that one scene where Fury is being distracted by Gravik in episode 1 in Russia.

Also, can they store bodies they have copied previously? Or can they only turn into someone they are directly looking at at the time?
jokershady
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

General Skrull question: can they change their clothes with their powers? Because when they die in human form, they always revert back to Skrull form wearing the same clothes as when they were in their last form. But I could swear I've seen them change their clothing appearance when changing from one human form to another. Particularly in that one scene where Fury is being distracted by Gravik in episode 1 in Russia.

Also, can they store bodies they have copied previously? Or can they only turn into someone they are directly looking at at the time?
Theres a clip of when we first see skrulls changing in Captain Marvel where there's a purple jewel looking thing on their left shoulder that appears to be technology regarding them changing clothes.
AgsMnn
AG
jokershady said:

New Rockstars has a theory that we've got two different Nick Fury's going on here and you can tell by the glasses.

When we see Nick with the glasses (which are high tech we know from the first episode), that's actually Nick Fury.

When we see Nick without the glasses, that's a Skrull that hasn't been identified yet.

Do these glasses maybe let him see if he is talking to a skrull or not.
Claude!
AgsMnn said:

jokershady said:

New Rockstars has a theory that we've got two different Nick Fury's going on here and you can tell by the glasses.

When we see Nick with the glasses (which are high tech we know from the first episode), that's actually Nick Fury.

When we see Nick without the glasses, that's a Skrull that hasn't been identified yet.

jokershady
AG
AgsMnn said:

jokershady said:

jeez I hope not….takes all the mystery and suspense out of the plot if he could do that
Whos Juan
AG
Claude! said:

AgsMnn said:

jokershady said:

Well now I want Fury and Talos to reenact the fight scene...
W
AG
just watched episode 3...

oh boy, she can't be dead -- was the most interesting character on the show
Saxsoon
AG
I think she is alive and got extremis. Disney released an instagram "reaction" to episode 3 from the cast. She literally says that was quick, maybe too quick.
redline248
AG
If we learned anything from her interviews about the last season of GoT, she's not great at keeping secrets
C@LAg
you do not hire an emilia clarke for such a limp/short role.

also, i bet if we go back and look at all the released trailers there will be clips of her we have not seen yet.
Saxsoon
AG
C@LAg said:

you do not hire an emilia clarke for such a limp/short role.

also, i bet if we go back and look at all the released trailers there will be clips of her we have not seen yet.
She is tiny though.

I think a few breakdowns already determined there are scenes we haven't seen, assuming they weren't cut.

TexasAggie_02
AG
Mathguy64 said:

So does one Skrull in disguise know when they are talking to another in disguise? What happens if Skrull Rhoadie meets Skrull Fury?

No. Talos did not know that the art dealer was a Skrull.

Since they are living at an old nuke site (bc skulls are immune to radiation) couldn't you just use a Geiger counter to find who the bad Skrulls are?
XXXVII
W said:

That's saying a lot. I'm only still watching this because my wife wants to. I found myself not caring either way.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
C@LAg
XXXVII said:

W said:

That's saying a lot. I'm only still watching this because my wife wants to. I found myself not caring either way.
Super Skrulls?!?!?!

More like.. Super Dulls amirite?
Madmarttigan
AG
Yeah that was so unexpected I don't believe it, wondering if she used the super machine in secret or something.
Formerly tv1113
C@LAg
as predicted... she Jon Snowed us.
Saxsoon
AG
Is Don Cheadle going to be nominated for an emmy again
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I really like the stakes for this show so far. I doubt I will remember anything specific in a year though.
Charlie Conway
Madmarttigan
AG
Well now I think he is a actually dead
Formerly tv1113
TCTTS
AG
Thread-wise, this has to be the least engagement a Marvel Disney+ show has received, yeah? Even less than Ms. Marvel, it feels like. Personally, I don't find the show bad, I just find it kind of sleepy and boring. Which is maybe worse than being bad?
Charlie Conway
Most people suffer from Marvel fatigue, I know i do. But I am actually enjoying this show.
Saxsoon
AG
There isn't a woke agenda to drive engagement between episodes too
TCTTS
C@LAg
Saxsoon said:

Challenge accepted:
C@LAg
C@LAg said:

Saxsoon said:

Challenge accepted:
the show is LITERALLY about transgender illegal aliens trying to take over the world, like transgenders and illegals are trying to do to the US.

on top of that....

the only characters dying are white people:
1. strong white woman killed off in first episode
2. white female acctress alien "killed' in 3 episode
3. Older white male actor alien killed off in 4th episode
4. attempted assassination of white male president in the 4th episode

this show is literally an msnbc wet dream

C@LAg

Challenge met.
Saxsoon
AG
Skrull rhodey is transgender and transracial
TexasAggie_02
AG
I don't understand their beef with Fury, he's a lowly non super human. Capt marvel can fly faster than light. Shouldn't take her long to find a habitable planet devoid of intelligent life that they could move too. Seems like they should be pissed at her. Also, they have a faster than light ship, Fury didn't.

I guess Fury could've gotten Thor to help out after he met him in 2012....
C@LAg
TexasAggie_02 said:

I don't understand their beef with Fury, he's a lowly non super human. Capt marvel can fly faster than light. Shouldn't take her long to find a habitable planet devoid of intelligent life that they could move too. Seems like they should be pissed at her. Also, they have a faster than light ship, Fury didn't.

I guess Fury could've gotten Thor to help out after he met him in 2012....
you are giving the plot way more consideration than Marvel did.
Madmarttigan
AG
I think this show is actually decent, but my marvel fatigue has depressingly set in and I don't care much.

Formerly tv1113

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.