*** 2019 Movie Release Schedule ***

93,527 Views | 796 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TCTTS
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there ANY indication of when we can expect a Once Upon A Time In Hollywood trailer, teaser, anything?
Fairview
AG
Im just here for the trailers.
TCTTS
AG
Thanks, guys. That's good to know.
Prime0882
AG
TCTTS said:

Question... how many people actually use the OP as a release schedule you reference semi-frequently? I'm wondering if I need to do the same thing again for 2020, or if we have a thread that's just trailers - basically, exactly like this thread except without the OP. If no one ever really checks the OP, I'd rather not keep wasting my time updating it, but if people use it, I'll continue doing the same thing going forward.
Whatever happened to The Projection List? Know you were pretty passionate about that at one point - did you not get as much traffic as you hoped to justify keeping it operational?
Gomer95
AG
TCTTS, any cool Westerns on the horizon? Either with Kevin Costner or anyone for that matter lol.
aggieactor01
AG
TCTTS said:

Question... how many people actually use the OP as a release schedule you reference semi-frequently? I'm wondering if I need to do the same thing again for 2020, or if we have a thread that's just trailers - basically, exactly like this thread except without the OP. If no one ever really checks the OP, I'd rather not keep wasting my time updating it, but if people use it, I'll continue doing the same thing going forward.
I appreciate the OP, but I only reference it periodically. Usually when I haven't had a chance to look at the thread for a while I'll go to the OP instead of trying to skim through all the updates. To me it's a nice to have, but if it is a huge time suck I would totally understand you not doing one for 2020.
TCTTS
AG
It's a Sony movie and Sony doesn't have another movie in theaters until Men in Black International on June 14th. So my bet is that's when the second or full trailer will be. As for the first trailer, seeing as there are no Sony releases any time soon, it could literally be any time. My first guess would be with Us next week - that makes the most sense of any movie releasing in the next six weeks or so - but if not then, probably sometime in April. I doubt they'd wait all the way until the end of April with Endgame, but who knows. All I know is that in the next four to six weeks we'll have trailers for...

- Star Wars: Episode IX
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- Joker
- Ad Astra

... and I can't wait much longer for any of them.
TCTTS
AG
That's good input, thanks. Seems like most people are using this thread mainly for the latest trailers, which is fine by me. Once we get closer to the summer, and more 2020 trailers are coming down the pike, I'll make the call, but it's looking like it might just be a trailer-only thread (with no release schedule)...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I had a random feeling it would drop this week. But then again, I've been saying that for like a month.

Fingers crossed.
Average Joe
AG
Between having a 2 and 4 year old and my wife and I being complete opposite in taste, I don't get to go to movies enough to care about the OP.

I really like watching trailers, though. I used to spend an hour a day on Apple's trailer site watching them, but this is better.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Re: the OP

I'll be honest. it didn't even cross my mind to reference it for new releases. And I've been googling movie release schedules pretty periodically since I have A-List.

That would've made life easier.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Yeah I also just check it when a new post is made to see new trailers.

I never see the OP after the initial post. Never occurred to me really.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ad Astra releases in May?

Wow. And not even a teaser yet?

Doesn't it seem really late in the game for a big buget sci-fi movie to not even have a teaser?
TCTTS
AG
It's looking more and more like it's going to get pushed. If we don't see a trailer in the next couple of weeks, I'm assuming that's the case. The director admitted a month or so ago that he might just not have it (the movie) ready in time.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just as well. This summer is packed to the gills.

I feel like it would be a perfect October movie.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, that's a good call. Feels like there's space right around then for something like this.
TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Is there ANY indication of when we can expect a Once Upon A Time In Hollywood trailer, teaser, anything?

Looks like my Us prediction could be coming to fruition...

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I had a random feeling it would drop this week. But then again, I've been saying that for like a month.

Fingers crossed.
This week my feeling is finally right.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day?

Edit: Totally missed your post, TC.
Average Joe
AG
ATM1876 said:

Should we just go ahead and give it 100 on Rotten Tomatoes now, or do we actually have to wait for the reviews to come in?
schmendeler
AG
Average Joe said:

ATM1876 said:

Should we just go ahead and give it 100 on Rotten Tomatoes now, or do we actually have to wait for the reviews to come in?
it's certainly not too early to find something one of the voice actors said that we disagree with so we can decide to punish the movie by down voting it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ATM1876 said:

TBD 2019
This looks amazing.

(And didn't realize this is loosely based on Lisa Nowak, aka the BSC diaper astronaut.)
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, this looks fantastic. Way better/different than I was expecting.
TCTTS
AG
fig96
AG
TCTTS said:

Just give me this movie already. Next to Endgame this is probably my most anticipated this year.
fig96
AG
ATM1876 said:

Natalie Portman and Zazie Beetz in a Noah Hawley picture from Fox Searchlight pretty much guarantees that I'll be at the first showing when it comes to town.
Noah Hawley directing really intrigues me.

Also, that little musical cue at the end was fantastic.
schmendeler
AG
**** yeah
TCTTS
AG
Fenrir
A Sonic movie is a highly anticipated movie trailer?
TCTTS
AG
For some reason there seems to be a massive audience for it online.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.