*** 2019 Movie Release Schedule ***

93,263 Views | 796 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TCTTS
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A new sonic movie makes sense why out of the blue it has now been put on Netflix. I thought that seemed weird but now it makes more sense. My son is a fan so we may be seeing that one
Fairview
AG
TCTTS
AG
Danvers and Fury back together again in Brie Larson's directorial debut, but this looks... not good...

Average Joe
AG
I think "atrocious" is the word you were looking for.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I'd love to give her the benefit of the doubt (actually enjoyed C. Marvel)....but that reeks of pretentiousness.
TCTTS
AG
Pretty unexpectedly great week for trailers now in the books. The highlights...

TCTTS
AG
I wouldn't expect much next week, other than potentially the full trailer for Spider-Man: Far From Home, but get ready for some of the big guns come April...

Joker - Teaser Trailer
Either with Shazam! the week of April 5 or with Avengers: Endgame the week of April 26, if not earlier

It: Chapter 2 - Teaser Trailer
Potentially with Pet Sematary the week of April 5

The Lion King - Full Trailer
Potentially with Avengers: Endgame the week of April 26

Men in Black International - Full Trailer
Likely with Avengers: Endgame the week of April 26

Star Wars Episode IX - Teaser Trailer
Friday, April 12

Terminator: Dark Fate - Teaser Trailer
Likely with Avengers: Endgame the week of April 26
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, that one was somehow completely off my radar, but it really does look amazing.
Gomer95
AG
TCTTS, I asked this earlier but never got a response. Do you know of any new Westerns coming out, either with Kevin Costner or anyone for that matter lol? Last one I saw was Hostiles with Christian Bale and I thought it was really good. Thanks!
Seabreeze
The Highway Men with Kevin and Woody Harrelson is set to come out on Netflix with a limited Theater showing. Not a western per say but set in the 30's as they chase down Bonnie and Clyde
reemus
i am going to watch shazam
TCTTS
AG
Gomer95 said:

TCTTS, I asked this earlier but never got a response. Do you know of any new Westerns coming out, either with Kevin Costner or anyone for that matter lol? Last one I saw was Hostiles with Christian Bale and I thought it was really good. Thanks!
Sorry, must have missed that. Honestly, I don't keep track of Westerns all that much. I'm sure there are at least a couple in development/production, but I haven't heard of any, specifically.
Gomer95
AG
Aw man, OK. I was hoping for Young Guns 3 LOL. Thanks anyway and I like reading your movie updates so thanks for that too.
Gomer95
AG
One other question for you TCTTS, or more of a suggestion. I don't know if you would ever have the ear of Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Gary Sinise, or anyone like that who could get a cool war movie or miniseries made based on true war stories but I often thought that the stories of our 8 Aggie Medal of Honor winners that are displayed in the MSC would make an amazing movie with them all broken up into maybe 25 minute segments into a really long movie but it might be better served to give each winner a 1 hour story on HBO and do the miniseries like Band of Brothers. The stories of their heroism are very screen worthy and I have thought that every time I read the stories in the MSC and after seeing Band of Brothers in its original run, I always thought Spielberg/Hanks could have made something like that. I doubt my suggestion will ever make it to anyone, but you're the closest I can get to mentioning that to someone so if you ever have a chance to pass that info on to an interested director, that would be so cool. Thanks!
Wheatables02
AG
Gomer95 said:

One other question for you TCTTS, or more of a suggestion. I don't know if you would ever have the ear of Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Gary Sinise, or anyone like that who could get a cool war movie or miniseries made based on true war stories but I often thought that the stories of our 8 Aggie Medal of Honor winners that are displayed in the MSC would make an amazing movie with them all broken up into maybe 25 minute segments into a really long movie but it might be better served to give each winner a 1 hour story on HBO and do the miniseries like Band of Brothers. The stories of their heroism are very screen worthy and I have thought that every time I read the stories in the MSC and after seeing Band of Brothers in its original run, I always thought Spielberg/Hanks could have made something like that. I doubt my suggestion will ever make it to anyone, but you're the closest I can get to mentioning that to someone so if you ever have a chance to pass that info on to an interested director, that would be so cool. Thanks!

That would be great, but you can watch "Medal of Honor" series on Netflix for a similar plot line.
TCTTS
AG

PlanoAggie
AG
It's hard for me to visualize the Joker playing Jesus
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
harder to see Johnny Cash as Jesus for me.
maca1028
I'm not a fan of Commodus in that roll.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
ATM1876 said:

I looked up this movie on imdb and found that it was released a year ago in the rest of the world. That it's taken over a year for it to get a US release isn't very encouraging.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
ATM1876 said:

Chucky has a new voice..............and it's Mark Hamill.

This is the best news I've heard all day. This movie went from "maybe I'll catch this one" to "shut up and take my money."

TCTTS
AG
Ha, yes. In.
TCTTS
AG

hurleyag
AG
Is this legit or just an awesome April Fools joke?
Dro07
AG
I thought it's an April fools joke as well

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.