***Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom***

98,037 Views | 798 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Cromagnum
phatpat21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So they recently started filming the next installment of Jurassic World. I'm interested to see how this one is done. I think most of the main characters are back. It comes out summer of 2018 I believe.
israeliag
AG
phatpat21 said:

I'm interested to see how this one is done.

With sock puppets

http://screenrant.com/jurassic-world-2-director-puppets-rex/
phatpat21
mazag08
AG
[Be polite on this board or get banned. There is your warning. -Staff]
TCTTS
AG
[Same message. Use your negative votes but refrain from insulting other posters. -Staff]
ja86
AG
Dinosaurs eat people, who needs plot?
Ag 11
AG
Maybe this one will show how the park is supposed to function before it all goes to hell.
TCTTS
AG
All anyone really knows right now is...

- Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are back as the two leads. BD Wong is returning as well, and it sounds like he may finally play a more prominent role. If I recall correctly, he escaped the park via helicopter in the last one with a bunch of embryos, correct?

- James Cromwell, Toby Jones, and Rafe Spall have joined the cast, among other, lesser known new faces.

- The tone is apparently darker/scarier. Director J.A. Bayona (The Orphanage, The Impossible, A Monster Calls) has said that he's aiming to do something different than we're used to with the franchise. Sounds like a bit more terror/suspense and a little less awe.

- The story is at least partially set in London/Europe, which could be a cool change of pace. That, and we will apparently be returning to Isla Nublar in some capacity as well.

Other than those nuggets, honestly, it's kind of shocking that not even an inkling of the plot has been leaked yet.

Oh, and here's the first official image from the film, which was released a couple weeks ago...

jabberwalkie09
AG
Is Dallas Bryce Howard going to run through the jungle with heels and a skirt again?
TCTTS
AG
Let's hope not.
The D
AG
Let's hope so
TCTTS
AG
Touche.
phatpat21
Thank you for the reply earlier. Once I heard Pratt and Howard were back, that gave me hope that this movie could have potential despite the negativity from some. Tons of people, me included, just love dinosaurs and will see this movie just like 652 million dollars worth (US) that saw Jurassic World. Anxious to hear what this one will be about.
TCTTS
AG
I hear you. Upon further veiwings, Jurassic World definitely has its moments, especially in the last third or so. After a wobbly set up, they absolutely stuck the landing. And it sounds like we're finally going to get something a bit different this go around, so good or bad, I'm at least anxious just to see what it is. Obviously nothing will ever come close to the original, but veering off into new (and potentially scarier) territory is the next best thing IMO.
TCTTS
AG
Did a bit of digging and found a few more tidbits...

- There's going to be an animal rights (or dinosaur rights, rather) component to the film that will be political in nature. Universal has not only registered the domains AllCreaturesHaveRights.com, IslaNublarRescueMission.com, and DinosaurProtectionGroup.com, but there have been signs spotted on set saying things like "Save Our Saurs" and "#WeCanSaveThem."

- A U.K. military base is being used for a rather large action sequence. Not only that, but it seems like the vast majority of this movie could take place in the U.K., based on the sheer amount of shooting locations being reported there.

- That said, this movie is somehow more connected to Jurassic Park than even Jurassic World, according to Bayona.

- Rumored titles as of now are "Jurassic World Survivor" and "Jurassic World: Epoch," though I'd be shocked if either were true, as they're both terrible.

jeffk
AG
Jurassic World: Dinogeddon
Whos Juan
AG
Jurassic World 2: Jurassic Boogaloo
V8Aggie
AG
Whos Juan said:

This please
ChipFTAC01
AG
Jurassic World 2: The Quickening

In this movie we somehow find that Malcolm and Chris Pratt are actually aliens from another planet. Samuel L. Jackson is somehow revived from the dead. And then Dr Grant gets to hook up with Ron Howard's kid.
Sex Panther
AG
TCTTS said:

Did a bit of digging and found a few more tidbits...

- There's going to be an animal rights (or dinosaur rights, rather) component to the film that will be political in nature. Universal has not only registered the domains AllCreaturesHaveRights.com, IslaNublarRescueMission.com, and DinosaurProtectionGroup.com, but there have been signs spotted on set saying things like "Save Our Saurs" and "#WeCanSaveThem."

I will see this movie 5 times if a bunch of whiny, annoying Social Jurassic Warriors get eaten by dinosaurs
CowtownAg06
AG
How about Jurassic World's Fair and we get to see raptors riding the ferris wheel in London?
PlanoAggie
schmendeler
AG
Jurassic world was fun enough that i'll see this one most likely.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Jurassic Park 5
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
J5: The Five of the Jurassic
West Point Aggie
AG
So a #DinoLivesMatter touchy-feely angle...maybe they'll work a whole migration lecture for good measure!?

Fabulous...
AgMarauder04
AG
Jurassic World 2: The Lost Park
redline248
AG
this thread delivers
Raptor
AG
Tell me more...
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

Gigem314
AG
Whos Juan said:

Jurassic World 2: Dance off, Bro!

Sapper Redux
Jurassic World 2: The Revenge of Phil Tippett
TCTTS
AG
Jurassic World 2: You Had One Job
Hagen95
AG
Jurassic World 2: Dodson's Revenge
bonfarr
AG
I wouldn't mind seeing more of Ron Howard's daughter, that's a good looking redhead.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.