*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

166,260 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NOOOOOO!!!
jac4
AG
Paulie and Z fu(ked it up. Screw them.
Carl Underguard
AG
Goddammit!
Carl Underguard
aggietoolman
AG
Not surprised she won. Surprised James voted for Paul. Was closer than I expected.
RockInspector
So when Da said she didn't want to see Paul she meant she didn't want to choose between Nicole and James.

And Bridgette is full of *****..Paul called Meech a **** and she still voted for him.
spanky
AG
Would have been ok with either of them winning. Think they both played well enough to win other than Paul deciding on taking Nicole with him.
MooreTrucker
AG
Vic is America's Favorite
Sex Panther
AG
What the ****... This is just like the second and last season I ever watched of Survivor. When that dumb middle aged mom beat the bad ass Texan dude. What a bunch of garbage.
Sex Panther
AG
PISSED
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
What the ****... This is just like the second and last season I ever watched of Survivor. When that dumb middle aged mom beat the bad ass Texan dude. What a bunch of garbage.
Bad ass Texan dude chose poorly, just like Paul.
spanky
AG
quote:
Well, that was Colby's dumbass fault for taking her with him to the end.
Carl Underguard
AG
What a disappointing ending.
Sports-Ag
AG
I know the feeds the past days Paul kept telling Nicole that he was going to take her because she deserved it more than James and she played the game. Might of caused him the game.

At least Victor won American's favorite.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
Well, that was Colby's dumbass fault for taking her with him to the end.
Yep, even more of a sure thing than Paul v. James.
jac4
AG
These people are despicable human beings. I can't believe I watch this tripe. Loud noises.
spanky
AG
quote:
These people are despicable human beings. I can't believe I watch this tripe. Loud noises.
Haha, when is the next season?
AcctAg11
AG
Told the wife I thought it would be 5-4 for Nicole, but I really thought Bridget and James would vote Nicole and DaVonne and Natalie would vote for Nicole.

Most surprised by James' vote there.
RockInspector
Da got her wish. She seemed focused on a woman winning more than anything.

Even Nicole seemed surprised that Bridgette voted for Paul. I think she felt she had lost at that point.

At least America voted for the right person to win $25,000.
RockInspector
Agreed about James vote. Pretty good strategy by Paul to try and sway James at the last minute after he had just kicked him out of the house (by outing Nicole).
Carl Underguard
AG
That damn Nicole.
AggieGirl35
AG
I cannot handle how psychotic Meech is. I would not be surprised if she had some sort of plot to actually murder Nicole. It's insane how blinded by hatred she is.
gigemJTH12
AG
Garbage. That sh*t was rigged. Paul was a really, really great player. Maybe an all time great. . This was rigged to have a woman winner. Derrick said it the other night. It was the first thing said by Julie. No way those jury members could do this if voting for who should win the game.

I'm pissed about this ending. The worse ending for the game. The much inferior player won.
gigemJTH12
AG
When Davonne was the last vote to be shown, Paul started crying. He thought he had won. He should have.
AcctAg11
AG
At least 2 people who played good games made the final 2. I was hoping for a Paul win, but I cant be upset with Nicole as a winner, as she played a good game (definitely comparable to Paul's). Made for a good finale to cap off a decent season. Glad Victor won favorite player!

I really didn't like that players came into the game who had previous relationships with each other. I think that is what put Nicole over the top here.
Premium
AG
Well, the women libs show their colors - cause and effect... next time the guys will build stronger all men alliances and only take men to the final 2. May not have another male/female final 2 for a while.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Well, the women libs show their colors - cause and effect... next time the guys will build stronger all men alliances and only take men to the final 2. May not have another male/female final 2 for a while.
Except that Bridgett, the main womens' lib, voted for Paul....
AG
I was surprised, but not pissed. I'm not sure Paul would have beat James either. The jury voted for who they liked better and not who played a better game, nothing you can do about that. It seems that maybe the edits for Paul didn't show that he rubbed people the wrong way.
Diet Cokehead
AG
Paul played a great game, but that was idiotic to take Nicole to Final 2. He got cocky and it cost him $450k. I'm sure he'll be fine in his parents mansion though.

Interesting season. It was good, but the last 4 weeks or so were boring as hell. Then finale was pretty entertaining though.

I hate Meech. It was hilarious that even Dr. Will was having a hard time not busting out laughing when she had her Jury debate meltdown.
emoney
AG
Several people from the jury said if Paul picked James, he would have won 8-1. I don't know if it would have been that one sided but I do think Paul would've won. I think he took Nicole not just because he thought he could beat her but he didn't like the fact that James could get 50k for doing nothing in the house. I'm sure it helps that he wasn't hurting for money either
Counterpoint
AG
Paul said that even though he had a better chance to beat James, if he somehow ended up LOSING to James, it would haunt him forever (whereas losing to Nicole wouldn't hurt that much). He'd rather take the bigger risk of losing to Nicole than the smaller risk of losing to James for that reason.

That's how I know he's rich!
Eugene4x
AG
And of course Paul would say something like that. He is full of it.
spanky
AG
You can't preach about coming there to win and playing the best game to win and then make a decision based on not wanting to let a guy make 10x less than you.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Corey showed more personality in the jury debate and the joke he made when voting than the entire 90 days he was in the house.

Also, Nicole quoting his crap tag line "let's go" in her speech was cringe worthy.
LHIOB
AG
The RHAP guys said last week that Paul hated James so much he didnt want him to get $50k for second place.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.