*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

166,443 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
mloz12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I haven't enjoyed an eviction that much since Zach's elimination with the Fruit Loops back in BB16 haha.

That being said, I am mad bc now Nicole can use the fact that Meech was so hardcore about going after her as justification for voting her out. I was really hoping James and Natalie would realize Nicole and Corey have a final four deal with Paul and Vic. I'm worried if James or Nat win, they'll just come crawling back to their side.
Bunk Moreland
James is a moron for not picking up on the clear evidence that she and Corey made a deal with vic/Paul.

His fault if he listens to Nicole using that as justification

But if James and Natalie win, the goal would still be get Paul or vic out. It's the smartest move
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Anyone know what's going on in the comp?
Bunk Moreland
James in last place, everyone else knocked the O over. Corey also has an egg placed in front of an h.

So sounds close.
aggie98infl
AG
Nat is the fastest at moving the egg across, she would have won if it were the old way of doing the comp. They all seem to missing closely, a lot of them end up going through the H. James still hasn't knocked a letter down.
htxag09
AG
Yeah, Nat just seems mentally checked out now. Not even trying when she rolls it down. When the egg does make it all the way down the board she bounces it and wonders why it's breaking.

Paul, Corey, Nat, and Vic all tied with one left. James still has none.
htxag09
AG
Vic is pretty quick too.
htxag09
AG
Just turned it on. Is there a reason why nobody is trying to cut across the ramp right next to the bucket of eggs?
htxag09
AG
Vic won
Bunk Moreland
James and Nat will be on block and one will go home.
aggie98infl
AG
Hopefully James. He was so annoying this week, his cockiness was off the charts while he had zero clue what was going on. If I hear "it's not my first rodeo" one more time I might lose it.

Vic is pretty much the only one left I really like (I do still have a soft spot for Nat, even though she has been annoying the last week) but I'm worried he is going to go full "el douchbago" this week. He was already talking to himself and calling himself "unevictable" and the bro-ing down will probably be out of control. It will really suck if he makes himself unlikable, I want someone to root for even if I think he shouldn't win it all since he was evicted.

Nic hasn't stopped whining about Mich calling her out. Everyone else was saying they didn't like how she handled things, but still loved her and would hang out with her after the show and Nic said she wouldn't she doesn't hang out with "those type of people."
Carl Underguard
AG
What's the record for comp wins on BB? Vic is getting on up there at this point, and that's excluding his Battleback comps. To win the game, I think he may have to get the record.
Bunk Moreland
Nicole hates the narrative being about her in any way.

She was a "darling" of fans in her first season, but her do nothing, latch to a guy routine is tired and people realize it. I get that it would affect anyone when people are blasting you on live TV and there's nothing you can do about it, but she (and paulie and others) handle it so poorly. You have to be purely "haters gonna hate" mode and not even talk about it

As soon as you do talk about it, you start obsessing and talking non stop about it due to the psychological conditions of the house.

Victor will get on a power trip but I'm still rooting for him. His reaction to just seeing his parents was awesome. Genuine guy.

I also think he now has surpassed Paul in regards to who would win in a f2. If Paul wants to go down as an all time great, he needs to manufacture a move in the next 2 weeks to have someone get vic out.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
I haven't enjoyed an eviction that much since Zach's elimination with the Fruit Loops back in BB16 haha.

That being said, I am mad bc now Nicole can use the fact that Meech was so hardcore about going after her as justification for voting her out. I was really hoping James and Natalie would realize Nicole and Corey have a final four deal with Paul and Vic. I'm worried if James or Nat win, they'll just come crawling back to their side.
Meech called Nic out a few weeks ago. That's why she's been so dead set on getting her out. Last night just confirmed what Nic has said all along.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Corey and Nicole sitting in a nice spot. Let Vic take out one of Natalie and James without pissing anyone off, yet still making the guys feel like they are in an alliance. If the Natalie/James leftover happens to win next week, bring them close to make them feel safe and have one go after Vic or Paul. That leaves them in for another few weeks without anyone gunning for them and then you're both playing for an hoh with only four people left.
htxag09
AG
For sure, I definitely think their move last week was the best to get them in the final four. I just didn't like it because if you want to win you need to take out the best. They make it to the final four with Paul and Victor but it's unlikely they win. If they would have gambled and got out Paul and someone make it to the final four with with James and Nat, they have a better chance of winning, IMO.
rhoswen
AG
I dot think corey and nicole did all this on purpose. I think they made it this far purely by accident.
htxag09
AG
Pretty sure you can say that about anyone. No matter how good of a game you play, the cards have to fall right.
RockInspector
James is a dumbass. He was last year as well.

Pretty sure he's going to jury this week.
Carl Underguard
AG
As long as he gets the girl, I don't think he cares. And we all know his relationship with Nat is destined to last.
Serious Lee
well it didnt take long for james and natalie to become whiny *****es and talk **** about everybody
tamc12
AG
Sick of Natalie whining and playing victim. Now she is claiming chest pains and anxiety. Before, it was her neck, before that something else. And talking about how Nicole and Corey betrayed their F4. But she begged James to vote Corey out instead of Victor. And she and Michelle continually talked about their next target being Nicole. Constantly how her and James were mistreated, and how she is not a bad person.
James just sucks up to her even though he knows they both deserved being OTB because they were plotting getting out Ccorey and Nicole.
Now James talking same stupid stuff. He is an idiot. He told Natalie "I love you" and she told him to shut up tonight.
Serious Lee
james probly lost alot of fans this season. i see why hes so infatuated with nat though, hes be a bigger puss than she is. looking forward to seeing natalie in this house by herself.
aggie98infl
AG
Corey won veto so no drama or anything interesting will happen this week. Vic wants James gone but Nic and Corey want Nat gone, so I'm guessing she will leave unless Vic really makes a big deal about it.
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
Corey won veto so no drama or anything interesting will happen this week. Vic wants James gone but Nic and Corey want Nat gone, so I'm guessing she will leave unless Vic really makes a big deal about it.
Do James & Nic have an extremely secret alliance? Well, not really alliance, but an understanding since they are friends outside the house? Why does she want Nat gone over him?
Serious Lee
quote:

good lord, they should have just given boxing gloves to the houseguests this season for as personal as they have all gotten. this is a horrible move, and ive only been following this game for 2 seasons. how is nicole this dumb?
emoney
AG
Nicole is known to always stick with the guys and target the girls. Last night she was talking to Corey about wanting the final three to be them two and James. I think James and Nicole have had an "understanding" from the beginning.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Nicole is known to always stick with the guys and target the girls. Last night she was talking to Corey about wanting the final three to be them two and James. I think James and Nicole have had an "understanding" from the beginning.

agree. That being said, if she wants it to be them 2 and James she's a moron. As I mentioned last week, they sealed their fate with her voting out Meech. Take out Paul, and let Victor know on the side to mentally prepare, and then Vic puts up whoever he wants, and as long as he doesnt win veto, the house controls the votes on who goes. It would have left her short term vulnerable with her/corey for one week, but long term great position.

Instead she went short term comfortable, and long term vulnerable.
LHIOB
AG
James has too many friends in the jury to take him to F3
gigemJTH12
AG
Victor going to final 2 would be interesting.

On one hand, he has been an incredible competitor, and is possibly the most friendly and genuine person in the house.

On the other hand, he wouldnt even be in the house still if this were a conventional BB season.

I wonder which of those would overcome when it comes to the vote. Meech has already been pretty vocal about her displeasure with Victor still being in the house after two evictions.
LHIOB
AG
I think that Vic is playing the game with the rules that have been set out. Its not his fault he got a second chance.

People with HIIs have won Survivor and that wasn't in first 8-10 seasons.
Bunk Moreland
yeah it's not his fault stupid BB had two battle backs this year. He took advantage. She should blame production for being ****ty.
RockInspector
Or we as fans could blame production for bringing in such a s****y player like Meech.

And Natalie sucks...hope she gets the boot this week. She just annoys the **** out of me.
RockInspector
And while everybody lies, Vic has played about as honest as you can in the BB House.

Evicted twice or not, I still hope that dude wins.
Bunk Moreland
Meech was fantastic. I love superfans and slightly unstable people who freak out and bring drama. If you hated her, then she obviously evoked a lot of emotion which is great.

The ones I hate are the ones who are there to "get into showbusiness" or "be on reality shows." Those and the friends of former HG's, or friends of producers, etc. Those are the ones who always sucks.

Give me a good list of people who submit organic applications and videos, and find your brains/braun/superfan/weird out of those people. You'll get a much better season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.