*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

166,437 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
It's re set imo. Unless James wins, paulie is good. I don't see Paul going back on his word to paulie in the hall, Corey is infatuated with paulie, Nicole won't nominate him, and Victor is just happy to be a bro

All of this is true especially the part about Victor.
Bunk Moreland

Thu 7:09 PM BBT Paulie (re: Bridge women live TV comment): I don't care. My brother and his boys are going to tear Bridgette apart, socially.

Thu 7:11 PM BBT Paulie: "My sister will beat the s*** out of both of those girls (Michelle and Bridgette.)"
LHIOB
AG
quote:
Back in the day, if you won HOH, it was your week. And they didn't give a damn what the house wanted.

Now when someone wins HOH, they do what the house wants instead so they won't have blood on their hands. So pathetic.

I think they pay them too much for jury so everyone plays it safe
Bunk Moreland
Paulie clearly irked by being outed on national TV. Multiple times saying his girl cousins and sister will beat up meech and Bridgette. Then said he has a personal vendetta against James. If he wins he's nominating james and Natalie.

Then he just went to another room and started after Natalie saying what she did is not cool, etc. Re: his comments to her. Sort of vocally pressured her into apologizing to him.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I think they pay them too much for jury so everyone plays it safe

Agree. I say pay everyone the same regardless of if they go home or not.

Or stagger pay, so there's an incentive to stay longer
Bunk Moreland
Corey and James both discussing how paulie needs to cool his ***** Apparently came in a room bursting right for Michelle. His mind is racing no doubt.

We'll see how cbs decides to treat paulie's comments. While many will say he was just joking about Natalie (calling her trash because she's a jersey girl and all jersey girls are trash and making comments about her fake tits etc.), I think they need to show it in detail

Considering they devoted multiple episodes to portray Aaryn as a straight racist then railroaded her on her eviction night, they owe it to a least show that stuff.

Bet they'll handle it with kid gloves though. No doubt Cody is talking to at least a few people involved with production
aggietoolman
AG
If Paulie some how makes it to final two, I don't think he has any chance of winning.
aggiepublius
AG
Agreed about Cody influencing. Read several reports of overnight conversations indicating connections between production and Cody's family and others before the feeds cut away.
LHIOB
AG
Pride comes before the fall
Bunk Moreland
Everyone making nice with Paulie and more or less blaming everything on Zakiyah. They're telling him she said she cuddled him last night as a game move, etc. And paulie is playing up the "wow I guess I'm a victim too" routine.

The house is dumb as ***** James told Corey if he won hoh he would not put paulie up even in a backdoor.

Everyone is **** scared he survived the night and falling in order.

At least the saving grace is a few Hg's have said "at least everyone knows meech is going home"

So her winning America's care package will add some spice
Thisguy1
Did Paulie say that on the show or the cams?
Serious Lee
victor won HOH. paul convincing him to go after paulie.
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
victor won HOH. paul convincing him to go after paulie.
Came on here to post this! Vic told the bro-liance he was putting up the girls but he and Paul seem to be planning to take out Paulie. This could be a great week.
mloz12
Sounds like it'll be really good. Plan is to put up Paulie and Corey and if one of them wins veto, put up Nicole.

What I'm curious about is the bonus episode next Friday. What I'm reading is that if the round trip ticket isn't found before the expiration date, a juror might be coming back. We'll see, but my word could you imagine if Day or Bridgette comes back??
Carl Underguard
AG
I'm beyond ready for Paulie or Corey to go. It's bizarre seeing Paul and Vic becoming somewhat of a power duo (more like Paul as the puppeteer and Vic as the marionette) after they were both almost gone in the first few weeks. Paul's been a pleasant surprise this season.
Bunk Moreland
Good for Paul and Victor
jac4
AG
Alliance or not, how can anyone fault Victor for targeting Paulie? Paulie freaking back doored him week 3.

It was so infuriating watching Corey look to Paulie for what to do last night on DE. You won HOH, do whatever you want. I'd like to see Corey's game with Paulie out of the house. As long as he keeps saying "gig 'em," I have a soft spot for him.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I think everyone is rooting for Victor to make this move, but it's likely Paul that's leading that charge anyway. Paul is the one playing the game right now and he deserves major props for even recognizing that his game will eventually crumble at the hands of Paulie who will ride with Corey if the house guests allow it.
LHIOB
AG
Its actually been fun to watch Paul completely change after his main original alliance members were voted off. People always say that the first few weeks you should lay low and make a personal connection to everyone. Paul has done a great job of that thus far. If he can see the big picture then he has a chance to win the whole thing.
Serious Lee
paul is probly in the best position right now cause hes just as good at playing the game as paulie but he doesnt piss people off and his sidekick (vic) is actually good at winning comps.
jac4
AG
How would y'all rank players social games right now?

Paul definitely up there. Natalie? James? Paulie was high but got arrogant, and may potentially have blown up. I also agree that Paulie isn't winning. You might as well try to take him to the final 2. Jury won't pick him to win.

As far as competition game. The only 2 with a game to speak of are Paulie and Victor. After that, there is a huge drop off.

Otherwise Corey, Paul, James have all won 2 or so comps. Nicole or Michele may have 1-2 also. I know Michelle won POV to evict Frank.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
How would y'all rank players social games right now?

Paul definitely up there. Natalie? James? Paulie was high but got arrogant, and may potentially have blown up. I also agree that Paulie isn't winning. You might as well try to take him to the final 2. Jury won't pick him to win.

As far as competition game. The only 2 with a game to speak of are Paulie and Victor. After that, there is a huge drop off.

Otherwise Corey, Paul, James have all won 2 or so comps. Nicole or Michele may have 1-2 also. I know Michelle won POV to evict Frank.
Paul is #1 right now. I think James is #2. Corey is #3 just by staying below the radar. Paulie was (and still thinks he is) up there, but he's trashed that with the girls and ultimately with their boys.

Girls I'd rank Nicole, Nat, and Michelle.

I can't figure out why, after all that she said, Michelle stayed over Bridgette. I guess that's part of the "whole story" we'll get Sunday.
RockInspector
Paul and James seem to have a decent social game. Paulie is a **** and Michelle has become annoying.

Nicole just received the ultimate safety care package so the plan to put her up if Corey or Paulie save themselves (assuming they are nominated) is out the window.

This week will be interesting especially if Paulie is able to win POV. Hell, if Corey or Paulie win, they will have two votes and they only need one more to flip it. If Corey agrees to cut Nicole loose, that leaves James and Natalie as the last couple and then they become a huge target. Paul just might buy into that strategy...but then again maybe not.
Bunk Moreland
that sounds about right.

Paul obviously has a good social game.

I think Natalie has played a good social game with all the ladies. Right now she's really pissed at Nicole and done with her because she's heard the Nicole/Corey/Paulie piling on about her being "fake"

She was ranting to Michelle earlier that Nicole constantly says she has no girl friends outside of the house, and she doesn't realize it's because she never lets people in. She said she has tried over and over to get to know Nicole and Nicole never does, etc.

Other than that though, she was on good enough terms with Day, Z, Bridgette, and Meech.

James is playing a good social game like always. He has 1 comp win.

Corey has 3 comp wins, and is playing a solid game other than this most recent closeness with Paulie. Paulie going home will help Corey's game imo.
spanky
AG
Michelle just seems like the type of chick I would hate...and then I would somehow end up in a relationship with her
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I agree. She'd be hard to like in real life but she's way more fun now than she was when she was floating with the majority and being smarmy about it.
Bunk Moreland
watching her go from straight **** talker on national TV to weeping sap was hilarious last night. As soon as she realized they didn't vote for her was greatness.
Carl Underguard
AG
I absolutely agree. I didn't like her at first, but every time she starts bawling now I'm consumed by fits of laughter. She's the comic relief on the show.
LHIOB
AG
She's BB8 Whaaaaaaamber 2.0
Bunk Moreland
Nicole got the care package? Didn't necessarily see that coming.

Feeds are cut now. Nominations probably happening
aggie98infl
AG
That is one of the big problems with this Care Package thing. People have been voting all week and I think a lot of people were voting for Bridgette thinking that Michelle would be leaving. There wasn't enough time to catch back up once Bridgette left. Plus Nicole was on before so she already had a following and she has been getting a decent edit so casual viewers don't know how nasty she has been this season. I think there is a good chance Bridgette would have gotten it if she was still there. It is actually good that she got it, she wasn't going home anyway and now she can't get the co-HOH.

Serious Lee
looks like ill have to watch BBAD tonight for the first time. sounds like paulie is melting right now.

looks like it too

aggie98infl
AG
I was just coming to post this. He was declaring his love for Corey and telling him if he won veto he'd probably take him down. This is so much fun. I'm am suddenly loving Vic. I still think Paul is a jerk but I'm loving his gameplay and am finding myself rooting for him.
Bunk Moreland
Paul is playing great, but he might start his ride up the top high on the hog train.

I agree, Victor is redeeming himself.

Nicole is just sucking up and making amends with everyone right now. Trying to cover tracks.
LHIOB
AG
Who are the noms?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.