*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

166,472 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
There is no right or wrong way to play these games. Do what it takes to win. Some winners have lied their asses off and others haven't. Some have won every comp and some didnt win any.
Nailed it. It doesn't make you a bad person when lying in a game like this and there's no such thing as "the right way" to play.. It's not real life. It's a game.
RockInspector
Frank/Bridgette/Tiffany - Are trying desperately to flip the house and send Mama Da home. They want to try and set her off so she will explode. So far, she has been keeping relatively cool but it's pretty clear Tiffany and Da don't like each other.

Tiffany has been spilling beans about certain alliances and trying to put as much blame on Da as possible. As far as I can tell, Tiffany is still the target but it's only Monday.
Serious Lee
cant believe im just now seeing this, but does davonne remind you all of tara from "true blood"?
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
Frank/Bridgette/Tiffany - Are trying desperately to flip the house and send Mama Da home. They want to try and set her off so she will explode. So far, she has been keeping relatively cool but it's pretty clear Tiffany and Da don't like each other.

Tiffany has been spilling beans about certain alliances and trying to put as much blame on Da as possible. As far as I can tell, Tiffany is still the target but it's only Monday.
Do Nicole & Corey believe all this stuff when Frank/Tiff talk to them, or are they just playing along? The clips I've seen on BBAD make it seem like they could get on board with voting Da out.
emoney
AG
I think Corey and Nicole believe Frank and Tiffany but they aren't going to vote out Da unless they know they have the numbers. Right now, Tiffany doesn't have the votes but there's still time
RockInspector
I still think Tiffany is gone as Team Paulie sees her as the biggest threat that is currently on the block as well as it was his original plan. Not to mention he wants to flex his muscle and show Frank that he is in charge.

Da has confided in James that the showmances must go (starting next week). James responded that he was in a showmance but Da kind of just brushed that aside.

It will be interesting to see what James does with that info. Nicole and Z would probably turn on her pretty quick (maybe even this week).
MooreTrucker
AG

quote:

Da has confided in James that the showmances must go (starting next week). James responded that he was in a showmance but Da kind of just brushed that aside.

Does Natalie know about this?
rhoswen
AG
Yes, they talked about it yesterday or the day before.
MooreTrucker
AG
Not that he told Da about it, but that they're in a showmance in the first place....
AcctAg11
AG
Da basically said she doesn't care about James' showmance because he has been willing to cut Natalie in favor of getting ahead in the game. The others, not so much.
rhoswen
AG
Yeah James & Natalie got Ina fight of some sort and when they made up they basically claimed showman status. I don't really remember details because the whole thing seemed very junior high. I just remember thinking "adults have conversations like this?"
HTownAg98
Is it looking like bye Tiffany?
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Is it looking like bye Tiffany?

Last I saw, yes. There was that initial talk of take Davonne out, but I think Tiffany is done. Didn't watch or read updates/feeds at all yesterday and last night though.
aggietoolman
AG
Still some back and forth. Nicole and Corey want to flip and take out Da, but not sure they go through with it. Right now I still think it's Tiffany but not certain.

Pretty dull week really.

AcctAg11
AG
I dont think Nicole or Corey flip unless they know everyone else is too. Paulie wont for sure. I dont think James, Michelle, Natalie or Paul will either.

If there is a flip, it will definitely be a last minute decision. Nicole and Corey seem to still be feeling people out as of last night, with no definite bites.
RockInspector
The news is out about Da wanting the showmances gone and Frank is using that to try and scare Nicole, Corey and Paulie. Nicole and Corey are concerned about it but Paulie basically said that Da is in her second season and still hasn't won a single comp and that she is no threat...unlike Tiffany.

Then Frank turned it into Da needs to go before jury because she wants a girl to win no matter what and that won't be good for the guys if they are up against a girl. Paulie kind of thought out loud...so Frank's wants to take a girl to the finals...I wasn't planning on having a girl in the final four let alone the final 2.
RockInspector
When Paulie was thinking out loud he was around either Paul or Corey or both (can't temember).
AcctAg11
AG
According to Joker's, feeds are down until late tomorrow night.

Edit: apparently they are back up now. Jokers was wrong i guess.
Counterpoint
AG
quote:

There won't be a BBAD tonight because of the returning houseguest. Maybe that's what they meant.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
quote:

There won't be a BBAD tonight because of the returning houseguest. Maybe that's what they meant.

Very likely. Once they go down for tonight's show, I am sure they will be down until late tomorrow.
HTownAg98
First unanimous vote.
AcctAg11
AG
Glad they got rid of teams.

Not happy that they got rid of roadkill.
htxag09
AG
And teams and roadkill officially done.

Is hoh comp not tonight?
Eugene4x
AG
Julie said battle back contestant would be able to play for HOH. Probably going to do that comp first, then HOH.
CheeseSndwch
Is any portion of tomorrow's show going to be live?
Bunk Moreland
quote:

Likely no chance
aggietoolman
AG
quote:
quote:

Likely no chance
Yeah, I don't believe you'll see anything live tomorrow.

Glad the teams are gone.

While I hate that they hide the roadkill winner so you don't really know if winner really won, I liked the hidden third nominee. That was the best part of the early season. No reason to get rid of that feature. Just means they introduce a reward or have not type competition. Basically they have chosen to return to the same old system that they've had in place for years that just makes people go to only watching on Thursdays (or Sunday in the event of extended HOH comps).

Eugene4x
AG
Agree...wish they would keep roadkill
Bunk Moreland
well at least the teams are done, but as I said earlier in the thread...roadkill would have been great all year without teams. So I agree with y'all. Sucks that they take that away as soon as teams go away.

Oh well. Can't wait for the next unimportant twist for production to come up with.

Anyone want to take guesses on who Tiffany will face to get back in the house? Here are the scenarios:

R1: Glenn vs. Jozea

R2: Victor vs R1 Winner

R3: Bronte vs R2 Winner

R4: Tiffany vs R3 Winner

I'll predict Jozea beat Glenn in R1, Victor won R2 & R3, and Tiffany beats Victor in some sort of mental comp in R4 because they'll want that drama.
LHIOB
AG
They want Tiff back so maybe the comp with be Vanessa Russo trivia
HTownAg98
Based on her performance thus far, she'd manage to screw that up.
aggietoolman
AG
Someone posted on another site that a they read about a leak that Josea was the one that made it in...really hope that's some kind of troll.
Bunk Moreland
Starting it now. Hope that's just bs
Bunk Moreland
Looks like the first competition was the same hoh where they walked on the logs to fill the columns of berries, so of course Jozea beat Glenn.

Victor beats Jozea

Victor beats Bronte in a challenge she should not have lost
aggietoolman
AG
This is so boring. Victor in...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.