*****Big Brother 18 SPOILERS Thread*****

166,248 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie98infl
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nicole has lost a lot of weight since last time she was on. Lost boobs and legs.

LHIOB
AG
So Corey had a bad night. He told a story about a time that he and his frat broa bought a goat and tried to light it on fire. Idiot.
Bunk Moreland
Corey has been over compensating because of something that happened right before feeds came on that was a joke and he thinks feeds were already on and everyone will think he's gay. He keeps telling stories about women and flings and things because he was worried about that and it has extended into other stupid ****.

Jozea is the most annoying by far. He thinks he's safe, but is likely to go.
Bunk Moreland
There was some kind of competition where someone(frank I believe) won a power and nominated a 3rd person. That was Paul. Paul then won veto so a replacement 3rd nom has to go up.

Typical first week stuff happening. Natalie kissed and snuggled with Victor in the days before feeds came on but theyre done now. Natalie saying how she never goes after the ripped traditionally attractive men. She seems to be getting friendly with James. Go James, take that down.
Broncos
Jozea should go.
Bunk Moreland
Bridgette was the replacement nominee when Paul brought himself off the block after winning POV.

Nothing much going on. Just the normal house split. There's a "Fatal 5" alliance of:

Zakiyah
Davonne
Nicole
Tiffany
Michelle

Then there's the larger alliance that includes James, Paulie, Corey & Frank.

The "other side" of the house appears to be:

Jozea
Paul
Victor
Bronte
Natalie~
Bridgette~

Jimmy McNulty
AG
MSCAg
AG
I'm digging this season because BoB is gone and I like how they set up the Road Kill twist. For years I have wanted anonymous noms.
spanky
AG
So what happened to the all girls alliance Bronte, Bridgette, and Natalie tried to start?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
PowerPuff, it's on there.
spanky
AG
quote:
PowerPuff, it's on there.
nm...didn't realize that was 2 alliances
Aggie_Eric98
AG
I guess Michelle hurt herself in the POV comp, knocked herself silly and a medic had to come in.
Serious Lee
havent seen the episode yet but how are yall not talking more about corey's "confession" in this thread. This may be the one time im actually siding with the SJWs.

Is that guy ratarded or just cant hold his liquor, or what? the article i read is pretty damning.
Scotch
AG
I don't know what you're talking about, so thanks for the link.
Scotch
AG
Ah, so it would seem he has not come out to himself and is terrified of anyone thinking he is gay or bisexual. I had heard of the "goat story".

Previously someone mentioned that Corey did something before live feeds were on that he thought was seen by the feeds, what was that?
Garrelli 5000
AG
I know that in the last episode he made some really odd comment on Paulie and Frank already half naked every day and something about looking good showing skin. I thought when he said that he was obviously gay.

It reminded me of the scenes on Trainwreck when John Cena kept saying the gayest sounding things, like "If you are looking for me I'll be on grinder!" even though he was supposed to be straight.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Apparently he was flirting with the gay dude just joking around and then realized the live feeds had been turned on and then got really weird about the live feed audience thinking he's gay and went on and on about it and now the producers are trolling like crazy with their edits so that's why most of his comments are about how the other guys have nice bodys for competitions. That's what I heard on a podcast at least
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Apparently he was flirting with the gay dude just joking around and then realized the live feeds had been turned on and then got really weird about the live feed audience thinking he's gay and went on and on about it and now the producers are trolling like crazy with their edits so that's why most of his comments are about how the other guys have nice bodys for competitions. That's what I heard on a podcast at least

Yeah that's more or less what I can gather at this point too. He was so concerned about it and then started telling every bro story he could remember to over compensate. Appears production is now playing along.

Meanwhile, Jozea still thinks he's completely safe and is going to be the first gay guy to ever win bb (guess he didn't watch Andy's season).

Also said bb usually casts flamboyant gays like frankie and not normal gay guys like him.

As Paulie has said, dude appears to have a condition beyond narcissism. No one can be that ridiculous
Scotch
AG
quote:
Also said bb usually casts flamboyant gays like frankie and not normal gay guys like him.

LOL, he is less flamboyant than Frankie, but that's not saying much. He has the ultra annoying attitude that is grating to be around.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
He was never going to last long with that attitude. I can't understand how anyone can be that self unaware but
I know a few people like that and it's crazy.

And LOL at him thinking he's a "normal" gay dude.
Bunk Moreland

Tue 3:56 AM BBT
Jozea says after the premiere they will have bookings for jobs. He tells Paul that he could get a call saying he got a job to do

Tue 3:57 AM BBT

Jozea says they will make guest appearances after the show. wants to open for E NEws & entertainment and appear on the red carpet NT

Tue 3:57 AM BBT

Jozea says their life will be set after big brother NT

Tue 3:58 AM BBT

Jozea says him and Paul probably hold the spotlight for the show NT

Tue 3:59 AM BBT
Jozea says he and Paul spice things up. Jozea says Da'vonne and Michelle probably dont get any airtime NT

Tue 4:00 AM BBT

Jozea and Paul wondering what feeders think of them. Jozea hopes they don't think he's mean NT -

Bunk Moreland
Tue 4:03 AM BBT

Jozea says him and Paul are "literally known as the masterminds of the house"

Tue 4:04 AM BBT

Jozea and Paul talk about how the other side of the house is so stupid(vets, Tiffany, Corey). How the other side is scheming.

Tue 4:05 AM BBT

Jozea says him and Paul are going to have SOO MUCH airtime cause they are involved in a lot of scandals.

Tue 4:07 AM BBT

Jozea tells Paul they are the focal point of the show so they need to have funny speeches

Jimmy McNulty
AG
He's going to blow through any appearance money he makes so fast. Didn't he say he makes hundreds of thousands doing celebrity make up? God knows that dude is a beating in real life. The type that is hated by even his friends.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Those two are the least likable characters...at least for me.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Those two are the least likable characters...at least for me.

It's for everyone.

Not that the Jokers daily HG ratings are the end all be all, but it usually gives a really close sense of what the audience is feeling...and here's the current rankings:

1) Nicole
2) James
3) Frank
4) Davonne
5) Tiffany
6) Paulie
7) Zakiyah
8) Michelle
9) Natalie
10) Corey
11) Glenn
12) Bridgette
13) Bronte
14) Victor
15) Paul
16) Jozea

Paul and Jozea have been at the bottom since the premiere aired.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I thought I was going to hate Victor a lot more than I do. He's just too much of an idiot to hate that much.

Austin was dead last in those polls much of last year so I agree, those are pretty close to the actual pulse of the audience.
LHIOB
AG
Jose (his real name) is the kind of guy who will get out of the house, find out people hate him and then call American homophobic.

Will he be boo'ed like Aaryn?
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Will he be boo'ed like Aaryn?

no way. he's not getting that kind of edit by producers. Just a "this guy doesn't have a sense of reality" type of edit.
MSCAg
AG
Guys like him seem like actors they hire to just be crazy.
Bunk Moreland
Geeze this episode is hilarious. Jozea is so stuck up his own ass.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I'm going to love the look on his face when the votes don't go the way he thinks they will. Any other self absorbed player would at least have a seed of doubt and there's a possibility they would be evicted. He believes 100% that he's running the show.
Bunk Moreland
I think production normally would have filled the obvious house target in week 1 with doubt and had them scrambling, but he was so ridiculous so fast that they decided to feed into it during his DR sessions
Aggie09Derek
AG
I'm convinced Jozea is an actor, no way someone is this dumb.
Bunk Moreland
quote:

No I think he is this nuts. If bb used actors it'd get out.

On a side note, Bronte seems to have a really great read on the house, coming from the "losing" side right now. She's a dark horse contender imo. I think she will set herself up well for when the house makes the first big split from the initial groups
spanky
AG
quote:
quote:

No I think he is this nuts. If bb used actors it'd get out.

On a side note, Bronte seems to have a really great read on the house, coming from the "losing" side right now. She's a dark horse contender imo. I think she will set herself up well for when the house makes the first big split from the initial groups
Except should is the one who leaked Bridgette was a spy, right? She might be labelled the same.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.