***Survivor: Worlds Apart***

76,045 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by gambochaman
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I had 30 pre-merge points. Add 3 for Tyler/Sierra. I should be at 33.
sorry, I'll fix it today.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Joe appears to be so laid back that he's not too interesting, other than be a challenger dominator. Mike is wearing his heart on his sleeve, engaging the camera like it's a person, and going full-tilt to try and win, so he's good TV. He's almost like a Will Ferrell character, I can def. see Ron Burgundy stalking people in trees, eating termites and doing the crazy dance/jump when he finds the idol.

The sadist in me would like to see a Dan vs. Rodney Final 2 to see how the girls vote.
I think a Dan v. Rodney Final 2 is a masochistic view for all of us, though. I would hate for EITHER of them to have a real chance to win.
zap
AG
quote:
quote:
I had 30 pre-merge points. Add 3 for Tyler/Sierra. I should be at 33.
sorry, I'll fix it today.

Gracias, amigo. Thanks for setting up the game in the first place.
TRM
AG
quote:
I do think Tyler and Sierra should have flipped and voted out Dan (actually Mike, but Dan was the plan).
I don't either should flip now...Wait until it's a group of 7 or 9 then Tyler, Will, Carolyn and Sierra can flip and vote Rodney, Dan, or Mike. I like flipping at 9 so they could use the other two people to split the vote.
rhoswen
AG
I feel like that second gif could end up being a funny meme completely unrelated to Survivor.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yay for not being in last place!
Southlake
Can't stand Mike anymore . I think he's slowly going crazy.
double aught
AG
He's playing to win though, for sure. He's a hustler.
zap
AG
quote:
He's playing to win though, for sure. He's a hustler.

totally agree
Southlake
No doubt he's playing the game hard. Just seems like he's gonna explode.
gambochaman
AG
this season has actually been a lot of fun...i didnt think it would be when watching the previews at the end of last season
Ronnie
AG
I think the game fantasy game we're playing on this thread has helped drive some interest from those of us who are still fans and watch the show.
BlackLab
AG
Joe almost pulled it off. That was a pretty good fake idol.
jdgilberg
AG
Agreed, my wife and I thought Joe should have put the fake idol around his neck at the beginning of tribal to create a little chaos
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
As you might expect, plenty of shakeups tonight in the ol' Survivor pick'em standings with Joe going home.

tx1c 42

gravy97 41.5
doubleaught 41.5

Aero Aggie 44 41

BlackLab 40.5
zap 40.5

LHIOB 38

MooreTrucker 37
hurleyag 37
Ronnie 37

CheeseSndwch 35.5

Muckraker 34

Earp16 33.5

Unthought Known 30.5
Quinn 30.5

txaggiefarmer05 27

ChipFTAC01 25

jdgilberg 24

zap
AG
Mike is getting better as the game evolves. I wonder when they will turn on him and if he'll be aware enough to save himself with the idol?

Rodney was killing it with those impressions.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I know there is plenty of editing to slant the story, but why didn't Jenn just up and quit to guarantee Joe a couple of more days? And moreso, why listen to ratface shirin and her "numbers wisdom" when she has shown she is a moron about playing the game?

If Mike survives a few more challenges, he is going to be surrounded by people that the jury won't even consider voting for.
gambochaman
AG
At this point, ride dan and rodney all the way to. Million bucks
No way either of them wins a jury vote
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
At this point, ride dan and rodney all the way to. Million bucks
No way either of them wins a jury vote

Yep. But dont forget about the butt hurt jury.

Mike is doing good, but there are some who do not like him.

Rudyjax
AG
Jenn quits, she is not on the jury. They changed the rules after 2 people quit one year and were on the jury.

Jenn wanted to party at Ponderosa.
MooreTrucker
AG
Plus if Jenn quits, I lose points...er, I mean, Joe goes home in 3 days anyway. This way she can at least stay and screw up others' plans.
Rudyjax
AG
I was rooting for Joe to win the III, then Jen, then celebrated my points when Tyler won it.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
I was rooting for Joe to win the III, then Jen, then celebrated my points when Tyler won it.
I was happy for the Tyler points as well, but I was thinking this morning that I'm not sure what his strategy for winning is, or if he's even formulating one yet. He seems very under-the-radar, even after winning the II.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
quote:
I was happy for the Tyler points as well, but I was thinking this morning that I'm not sure what his strategy for winning is, or if he's even formulating one yet. He seems very under-the-radar, even after winning the II.

He and Caroline have a similar strategy. Keep quiet and stay likeable.

Its a good strategy for when people start picking off people. It has won a $1M many times.
gambochaman
AG
quote:
Yep. But dont forget about the butt hurt jury.

true (and my least favorite part of the game ) but:

Joe, Jenn, Hali, Ratgirl, Sierra...no way they vote for rahwdney or dan

tyler and mamma C are mike leans IMO

will probably a rahwdney lean

i think if mike gets to the final 3 with those 2, he wins in a landslide.

but....lots of game to be played before we get to that point

Rudyjax
AG
I agree with you and if Mike can make it to the end he deserves it
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Seems like the others are going to be very suspicious of Mike having the faux idol and not telling anyone about it.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
Seems like the others are going to be very suspicious of Mike having the faux idol and not telling anyone about it.

We dont know he didnt tell others his plan.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:

We dont know he didnt tell others his plan.
I suspect that he did.

The discussion in our house was why did he play the idol for Will as opposed to playing it for Joe and making it obvious what a fool Joe was to try that trick.

I said that he went with Will because it was a safe bet to guarantee that Joe went home, that if he'd played it for Joe and it WAS real, he'd have to deal with Joe for awhile longer. If he plays it for Will, who no one is voting for, Joe goes home either way, real or not.

The opposing view was that he knew it was fake because he already had the real one in his pocket, so by playing it for joe, he makes as if Joe is taking the risk of real or fake, and he just exposes Joe as a liar.
zap
AG
Mike is a vulnerable next week. Shirin is going to try and cobble together a blindside. I wish they would show more of Tyler and Caroline. I would love to know where their heads are at.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
Mike is a vulnerable next week. Shirin is going to try and cobble together a blindside. I wish they would show more of Tyler and Caroline. I would love to know where their heads are at.

Possibly. But does anyone know about his idol?
zap
AG
They have not shown him revealing his idol to anyone, so I assume he's kept it a secret.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Muckraker, I was screwing around in Excel today while on a conference call and built my own spreadsheet
and I think I caught a few scoring errors.

1) LHIOB should havehad 5 points in week 4. That's the week that Jenn found the HII, so by my
math he should have gotten 5 points putting him at 13 with the leaders.

Week 6 - The week of the merge

2 ) Aero Aggie should have only received 15, not16. 3 for Tyler, 5 for Joe, 2 for Kelly and 5 for Jenn. He had 17
points before so that would put him at 32 after the episode.

3) LHIOB should have received 15, not 13points. 3 for Tyler, 5 for Joe, 5 forKelly & 2 for Kelly. I've got him at17 points coming into the week so that puts him at 32.

4) Unknown thought shouldhave received 8 points ,not 6. 3 forTyler, 0 for Max, 2 for Kelly and 3 for Sierra. That puts him at 22 not 20.

That's as far as I got on checking. I wanted to have those squared away before going any further after themerge. Let me know if I screwed upsomewhere.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Muckraker, I was screwing around in Excel today while on a conference call and built my own spreadsheet
and I think I caught a few scoring errors.

1) LHIOB should havehad 5 points in week 4. That's the week that Jenn found the HII, so by my
math he should have gotten 5 points putting him at 13 with the leaders.

Week 6 - The week of the merge

2 ) Aero Aggie should have only received 15, not16. 3 for Tyler, 5 for Joe, 2 for Kelly and 5 for Jenn. He had 17
points before so that would put him at 32 after the episode.

3) LHIOB should have received 15, not 13points. 3 for Tyler, 5 for Joe, 5 forKelly & 2 for Kelly. I've got him at17 points coming into the week so that puts him at 32.

4) Unknown thought shouldhave received 8 points ,not 6. 3 forTyler, 0 for Max, 2 for Kelly and 3 for Sierra. That puts him at 22 not 20.

That's as far as I got on checking. I wanted to have those squared away before going any further after themerge. Let me know if I screwed upsomewhere.
I appreciate your diligence, but I don't see myself having any time in the next few weeks to go back and check all of that math. If the rest of you want him to take over the standings instead of me, just let me know and I'll stand down.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Fine with me. We can crowdsource checking my math. I'll finish tabulating through the current episode an upload it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.