***Survivor: Worlds Apart***

75,996 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by gambochaman
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AWE.

SOME.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
Came here to post the same thing.
Quinn
AG
Great episode! Looks like Blue Collar is going to implode next week, too.
BlackLab
AG
Haha. So will flipped to the blues after all.
Quinn
AG
Yep, everyone went with Blue Collar, but Jenn smartly played her idol and survived.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Beauty
zap
AG
I guess no one even suggested a vote split in case an idol was played? #amateurs
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
I guess no one even suggested a vote split in case an idol was played? #amateurs
Why did they have Will vote for Haili?
zap
AG
Mike had Will vote for Hali to "test his loyalty."
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Mike had Will vote for Hali to "test his loyalty."
Ah, I get it.

Will's an idiot, but I feel a bit sorry for him. He's on the both whichever side he goes with. No way he can win. He's nothing but a throwaway vote.

Sandra did, however, ride that strategy to a win.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Giant moves in the standings this week as we prepare for part 2 of the pick'em game. If you had both Jenn and Joe on your board, you moved up significantly in points scored.

A recap: You got 2 points for anyone who made the merge on you board, and 1 point for anyone still alive after Tribal Council (everyone but Kelly). Joe earned his owners a +2 bonus for winning II and Jenn earned her owners a +2 bonus for saving herself at TC with the HII. If you had all 4 people on your board make it through and two of them are Joe and Jenn, you got a whopping 16 points last night.

NOW - remember you need to post your picks between now and 6:59 p.m. CDT next Wednesday for the TWO PEOPLE - can be any combination of men/women - who you think will go the furthest in the game from here on out. Anyone you stick with from your original picks, you get a 0.5-point bonus whenever they do something, so 2.5 for winning immunity instead of 2.0. It's up to YOU to post your picks, if you don't pick two people, you're out. You don't have to stick to your original people, you can pick any two.

Updated Standings through 4-1-15

Aero Aggie 44 33
gravy97 33
tx1c 33
double aught 33

zap 30
Ronnie 30
BlackLab 30

LHIOB 29

MooreTrucker 28
hurleyag 28
CheeseSndwch 28

Earp16 25
Muckraker96 25
Quinnn 25

txaggiefarmer05 23

ChipFTAC01 20
Unthought Known 20

jdgilberg 18
BlackLab
AG
quote:
EW: Let's talk merge! Specifically, why did you decide to dismantle the shelter and make them start from scratch? Was that to see how they would all integrate while also having to work together on a project right off the bat?

JEFF PROBST: Sure, that sounds like a reasonable answer! I'll take it. Yes, that's really the basic premise. Forcing action. It also offers a resetwill they repeat what they did the first time? Have they learned anything? And as always it presents a chance for differing opinions to come to a head. We also had not done it in a while so it sounded fun!

The first post-merge episode is always one of the most exciting of the season as completely new battle lines are drawn. I have to imagine it is the same for you at the first post-merge Tribal. Talk a bit about the energy of this specific Tribal Council and how pre-and post-merge Tribals are different in general.

It's really the energy shift. There is a marked difference once the merge hits. Players are now moving into third gear and you can feel it. Tribal is more lively and players often throw out a few jabs to see who will counter and with what. I think the audience feels that tooit's like the warm up period is over. Game is truly on.
Have I underestimated Jenn? She projects a laid back goofy vibe, but we've seen her make a few nice moves lately. Now, granted, she was not able to sway Tyler and Carolyn over to her sidewhich I would think she should have been able to dobut she wisely used the idol when she needed to.

Jenn is a tricky one for me. We had a love-hate relationship. Best described asI loved her, she hated me! She is a true No Collarprobably the most No Collar of anybody out there. She does what she wants, when she wants, with who she wants, for whatever reason she wants. As a result, her attitude and approach to the game fluctuates on a moment-to-moment basis. Yes, I think she is very bright and can play the game at a high levelbut when her emotions take charge she can make mistakes. Although she wouldn't call it a mistake. Thus the love-hate relationship.

BONUS QUESTION: Is there anything in the entire world you love more than a downpour at the challenge?

Well yes. But I think you're talking strictly Survivorrelated. So the answer is NO! I love rain at challenges and at Tribal. I love it. I love seeing it in the lens. I love feeling it on my face. I love how stupid I look drenched. I love Survivors sticking out their tongue trying to turn the rain into hydration. I love the havoc it brings at camp. I love when our gear goes down because the camera's got too wet. I love the reality teams when they return from a daysolidly soakedbut with smiles on their faces. I love when the rain knocks out all our communication and crews can't even talk to each other because it's so bad. I love it when it floods my roomokay, wait.I got a bit carried away with that last one. I do like a dry room to come home to.

Very strong start to the single tribe phase of the game. What's coming up next week?

Simply put, one of the best episodes of an already very strong season. And one of the best idol hides and finds in history. It's fantastic, start to finish.
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/01/survivor-host-jeff-probst-talks-merge-episode
Southlake
Are those tattoos on Hali's hips?
Ronnie
AG
Tyler and Carolyn

I think Joe is too big of a target now, but he has a high upside for points. I could be wrong and he goes on an immunity tear, someone should definitely pick him. They would be stupid to bring him to the end, he's nice and everyone likes/respects him.
hurleyag
AG
Sierra/Tyler

Taking Sierra for my continuation boost and I think Tyler has the smallest target on his back of all the men right now.
gravy97
AG
I'll stick with two of my original pics with:
Joe and Carolyn

My initial reaction was to stick with Tyler and Carolyn, but Ronnie beat me to those picks, so it wouldn't be as fun to have the same as him....

I'm a bit nervous about Joe... and really any of the no collars... b/c even though they won the hidden immunity idol battle this last week... they are still out numbered based on how many votes for Jenn didn't count. and i still love Jenn. So i'll be pulling for her to see how dirty island hot she really can get.
Rudyjax
AG
Mo collars really have to pull a vote but there really is no need for any of them to switch.

For ****z and giggles, If someone could tell me their names, fatboy mailman and psalm 13-10. I will go with them.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Despite Rodney's vendetta against him, I'm going with original picks Mike and Jenn.

And a friendly bump for everyone who hasn't upped their picks yet that you have until Wednesday at 6:59 p.m. central to do so.
LHIOB
AG
Going with Tyler and Jenn
ChipFTAC01
AG
Gonna go with Jenn & Carolyn. I'm not 100% sold on either of them, but some of the better options are already picked and being on the bottom of the pile I can't pick the same.

Here's how I have the current alliances

Blue Team
- Mike
- Dan
- Rodney
- Will?

Red Team
- Jenn
- Hali
- Joe
- Shirin

Free Agents
- Carolyn
- Tyler
- Sierra?

I'm really not sure where Sierra fits into this. She was so anti Dan/Rodney/Mike, but keeps voting with them. I think Red picks her off as an easy swing vote. I'm not sure how Will is going to react to being lied to last week and told to vote for Hali.
Quinn
AG
Agree about Sierra. She seemed to hate them, but she has kept voting with them. Maybe that changes now that Kelly is eliminated?

I'm thinking about picking Will just because I think he could easily make it to the final 3. He's no threat to win a challenge, though he could pick up some reward points. Trying to decide if its worth picking him and hoping he can ride things out to 3rd place, which I think there is a decent chance of happening.
Rudyjax
AG
It would be a smart move to pick a tagalong and a contender.

Tagalongs:
will
Rodney
Shirin
Dan? Fat mail alaskan bush man

Quinn
AG
Is Rodney really a tag along? He's going to be too much trouble to take very far. Looks like he is already trying to take Mike out this week.
zap
AG
Rodney is no tag along. He is "4th Quadda Tom Brady" bro.
Rudyjax
AG
zero jury votes.

He is someone you want to take to the hury with you. Everyone is beating him.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Because we merged at 12, does that mean we are guaranteed a Final 3? So they can have an odd numbered jury?
Quinn
AG
I agree that he would be unlikely to get any votes, but Rodney is too combustible to just drag to the end IMO. You need someone that is happy to be there, not someone stirring things up every day to be a tag along.
MooreTrucker
AG
I have Tyler and Jenn in my original 4 and I'm sticking with them.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Mo collars really have to pull a vote but there really is no need for any of them to switch.

For ****z and giggles, If someone could tell me their names, fatboy mailman and psalm 13-10. I will go with them.
look them up yourself, that's the rules.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
People will think it's a good idea to take Rodney to the end, but at some point some majority alliance will finally have had enough of him and vote him out for annoyance purposes. Because they can't quite stay focused on the overall prize, which will be - take this moron's crap for another 5-10 days and you guarantee yourself at least 2nd place and $100,000 or whatever the runner-up prize is.
DannyDuberstein
AG
yeah, he's annoying, and more importantly, he's a self-important bigmouth that might **** up your **** while you are dragging him along. The nimrod that people just don't like or respect is one thing, but the loose cannon who might do something stupid that sinks your plans along the way is another.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
I agree that he would be unlikely to get any votes, but Rodney is too combustible to just drag to the end IMO. You need someone that is happy to be there, not someone stirring things up every day to be a tag along.

If you can use him to your advantage, do it.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
quote:

look them up yourself, that's the rules.

Throw a brother a bone.
LHIOB
AG
He's Towm Brady bro.
Earp16
AG
I will keep two of my originals, Joe and Carolyn. I think either Joe or Jenn find the HII this week.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.