***Survivor: Worlds Apart***

75,995 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by gambochaman
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rodney is at that point where a great meal could really pull him into it physically. While it's stupid to say "I'm thinking about giving him my reward" its and interesting form of torture to dangle it over his head.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Rodney is at that point where a great meal could really pull him into it physically. While it's stupid to say "I'm thinking about giving him my reward" its and interesting form of torture to dangle it over his head.
Rodney's sugar rush from the watermelon ("I'm gonna beat everyone at everything! Old Rodney is back!") then ensuing sugar crash (inability to throw a grappling hook) was hilarious.
Quinn
AG
Winning the rewards is such a huge advantage bc of the food they get to eat, and bc no one seems to over do it with the wine/alcohol like they have in the past. Rodney looked like he wasn't even trying at the immunity challenge.

My prediction is that Mike wins immunity at final 5, mama c is voted out, then mike loses the immunity challenge at final 4, and we have the worst final 3 in show history.
zap
AG
It took them 30+ days to find and eat those watermelons? Wow...
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
quote:
If Caryolyn or Mike don't make the finals, it's literally the worst final 3 ever

This is where I am at now. Even those three mental midgets have to have enough self awareness to know that between Mike and Carolyn, they need to vote off the non-immunity winner and hope like hell the one that stays has a stroke during the final immunity challenge.

But then again their brilliance has surprised us before bro.

And what is it with Rahwdney not busting Will's balls since he easily could have stepped back and let him have a belated birthday reward last night. It's his boy and all but he has no animosity for him? Just shows what a numbskull that cat is.
tx1c
AG
It sure would be nice to see Carolyn & Mike in the final 3, but we know that won't happen even if they deserve it. Even if it came down to one of them getting to make that decision like Colby & Tina in season 2 (Australia) it wouldn't happen.
I guess it all comes down to having a single winner anyway.
gambochaman
AG
Please Lord dont let there be a final 3 with brodney, will and sierra
PetroAg87
AG
quote:
It took them 30+ days to find and eat those watermelons? Wow...
About the same length of time that it would have taken them to solve that word puzzle, if Probst hadn't started throwing out the hints!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Please Lord dont let there be a final 3 with brodney, will and sierra
If anyone besides Mike or Carolyn (whoever doesn't win immunity) goes home at 5, it proves that the two remaining people are the dumbest people not just in Survivor history, but world history. And since 2 of the 3 people that control that vote are Will & Rodney, I'm willing to say that there's a really good chance that it happens.

The flip side of that is that Will & Rodney have established themselves as an unlikely voting bloc at this point in the game. When 2 are voting the same way in a game of 5, and you knock one of the other 3 out, then 2 are voting together in a game of 4, and that makes things very dicey for everyone.

I really want Rodney in the final 3 for his opening and closing statements as well as his answers to questions. Seriously bro, I'm running this game, bro.

Rudyjax
AG
About that puzzle, I thought it was very hard until i saw the n with the apostrophe.
Rudyjax
AG
So does Dan get over his butt hurt and vote for Mike?

Here is a hint. When a dude is in the minority alliance and every week you try and get rid of him, and you can't, he deserves to win.

Dan is probably too stupid to realize he was wrong about Mike and im reality, he was the one that flipped.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
About that puzzle, I thought it was very hard until i saw the n with the apostrophe.
But but but Dan said they didn't have enough letters for "fixing".
Rudyjax
AG
She said fixin.

His *******ness to the ladies him as a stronger less intimidated person would've challenged him.
OldCamp
The editing made it look like Sierra ALMOST beat Mike in the ball maze.
That makes me think Sierra has some competitiveness that could win her immunity yet which would leave Mike AND Mama C on the block.

Rodney would lose a breathing challenge he is so bad.
Will is terrible as well.
Quinn
AG
Sierra could potentially win a balance or puzzle final challenge. If it is one of those super long obstacle course type challenge, then no one else has a chance. Will is guaranteed 3rd. Mike and Mama C are guaranteed a win if they make it to the finale. It would be a terrible finale, but interesting to see if 4th Quahrtah Tahm Brady or Sierra would win in a final 3 with Will.
Straight Talk
AG
Great episode, agree with most here that Dan over-rated himself and paid the fools price.

This thing can easily end up Rodney, Serria and Will. Unfortunately! Figure either Mike of Carolyn is next out 3-2 and then it is up to the challenge. Whoever is left of Mike and Carolyn has to win or we have the dreaded trifecta.

History tells us that one of the last challenges will be gender neutral-ish (memory games, balance or puzzle) and it is possible that Sierra could win. However Mike and Carolyn, whichever is left for the last one could do it as well. You could also argue that the challenge in this episode was the gender neutral one?

If either Mike or Carolyn make it to the final three I am convinced they would win.

Of the Three Stooges, maybe Sierra wins as has happened in the past when the dragged along, no brain no game, lesser of three evils wins by default.

Oh yeah, Will you are a piece of excrement, Rodney you are just a dumb azz.

My heart wants Mike but my head says Carolyn.

gravy97
AG
Adding the 'fantasy survivor' element to the watching has been great! Thanks for adding that to the mix Muck! It gives me a rooting interest beyond just the dirty island hot factor.

The way Sierra kept the 'Mike is so paranoid' bit going with Carolyn... when she knew he was 100% correct in his assessment was pretty impressive... enough to keep Carolyn guessing anyway.

It really has been brilliant how the stooges kept the 'Mike has totally lost it' bit going for so long... Somehow, even though there were 3 people who heard Rodney say it when Mike over heard it... either forgot that Mike was correct, or are just that good and are 100% committed to the idea that it was never said.
rhoswen
AG
Duh. Wrong thread.
Tom in College Station
quote:

I just watched Dan at Ponderosa. He's butt hurt bad. I can't see him voting for Mike at all.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
quote:

I just watched Dan at Ponderosa. He's but hurt bad. I can't see him voting for Mike at all.

You cant get rid of someone no matter how hard you try, and then wont vote for him to win. What a **** head.
MooreTrucker
AG
And here we thought the bitter jury was a thing of the past....
double aught
AG
I'm trying to figure out how Dan thought playing his advantage at that tribal council would benefit him.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
I'm trying to figure out how Dan thought playing his advantage at that tribal council would benefit him.

Because he's an idiot?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
How predictable. He's such a big fan of survivor that he knowingly played the obnoxious character, was duped by the Bahstahn village idiot, and now that he finally got torched (about 14 picks too late) he's butthurt over the one guy who is playing the game?

I really thought Rahdney would win an idiot contest going away but now I know he would have some serious competition.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Mike got to him.

He knew Carolyn and Mike were told to vote for him. If Mike had managed to flip Sierra, it would have been a 3-3 split (Mike Carolyn and Sierra vote for Dan, Dan Rawdney and Will vote for Carolyn). Rather than taking a chance on a tiebreaker, he decided to use his advantage.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, Mike did a very good job of feeding both Dan and Carolyn's paranoia.
gambochaman
AG
just watched Dan's ponderosa video...had to try really hard not to just turn it off.

my goodness, has there ever been a player in Survivor history with as much lack of self awareness as Dan?

no, you were not a hero
no, you dont have any self awareness
no, you did not play a good game
no, your alliance did not stand by you
FYI, Mike was right all along
your butthurt is dumb
aggietoolman
AG
It's even better when he states how self aware he is. He said he was a hero.

The guy has no clue.

The best part was Jen calling all of it out.
LHIOB
AG
Wed reunion should be fun with Dan getting to see what actually happened. I wonder how he will handle it?

I hate Rawdney because hes an idiot but I hate Dan more because he thinks he is a Survivor genius.
gambochaman
AG
WHERE IS MY EW FIX?!
aggietoolman
AG
To me Dan seems like a person who doesn't see things the way others do. He will defend his game and continue to think everything he's said about himself. I don't think anything at the reunion will change this. The most that I would expect would be a small apology for some things he said to Shirin.
double aught
AG
Well, we've seen how he apologizes. He can't even do that right.
Rudyjax
AG
But his mission is accomplished. We are talking about his sorry ass.
Kellso
quote:
quote:
quote:

I just watched Dan at Ponderosa. He's but hurt bad. I can't see him voting for Mike at all.

You cant get rid of someone no matter how hard you try, and then wont vote for him to win. What a **** head.

Why should Dan vote for Mike........because you are a fan of Mike?

Survivor contestants are free to vote for whoever they want to win. I can't stand this phenomenon of the past few years of a player that "deserves" to win.

The only player that "deserves" to win is the one that receives the most votes at the Final TC.
Ronnie
AG
yeah but he'll probably vote for someone that doesn't win so he's voting for someone that doesn't deserve it if Mike is there against Rodney and Will. It happens, has happened. People vote for loyalty and other reasons. Most of the time it is pretty close to unanimous. Dan may change his mind.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.