***Survivor: Worlds Apart***

75,962 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by gambochaman
rhoswen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My bad. My family is from Boston so no, that's not it. It's because he's a self important azzhole.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
I can't stand grownups who act like 7 year olds when it comes to their birthdays. Seriously, it's just another day. Just accept your happy birthday wishes and don't expect any special treatment.
Yeah, I completely don't get that.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Here's Tyler's trip to Ponderosa on video.

This might be hard to believe, but Ponderosa Ratgirl is actually worse than Survivor Ratgirl. She'll say one line that will make you want to throw a rock at her head. Tell me when you hear it.

tx1c
AG
Just one?
zap
AG
Shirin is a turd.
Rudyjax
AG
Wow. They edited her to be not that unlikeable on the show. I feel bad I voted for her to come back.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Here I was thinking that Will was the tool. It still doesn't make it right for what he said, but damn she is a pompous ass and I can only imagine what three weeks around her would make me pop off with. Nice of her to be such a great judge of Tyler's character and how he needs to improve as a human.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Here I was thinking that Will was the tool. It still doesn't make it right for what he said, but damn she is a pompous ass and I can only imagine what three weeks around her would make me pop off with. Nice of her to be such a great judge of Tyler's character and how he needs to improve as a human.
I know we don't see everything, but the other No Collars don't seem to hold any animosity toward Will.
gambochaman
AG
quote:
Tell me when you hear it.

yup...the one where she says 'things you dont realize about yourself i'd be happy to tell you about'

what a bia
gambochaman
AG
also, hadnt seen any ponderosa episodes this season...omg ponderosa jenn
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
bump for tonight; i have a bad feeling it's the end of the road for Mike.
Quinn
AG
Really? This might be a previews spoiler, but

The preview made it seems like Mama C and Sierra were scrambling against Dan and Rawhdney with Mike running in between the two. I took this to imply that Mike wins immunity.

Guess we will find out tonight.
gambochaman
AG
that was also my take from the previews, but i have also learned that those arent always what they seem.

mike could also be scrambling trying to get himself off the chopping block
zap
AG
I can't wait. I am loving this season.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
Really? This might be a previews spoiler, but

The preview made it seems like Mama C and Sierra were scrambling against Dan and Rawhdney with Mike running in between the two. I took this to imply that Mike wins immunity.

Guess we will find out tonight.

Life is easier if you don't pay attention to the previews.
Quinn
AG
Eh, I like watching the previews and don't care if it isn't totally accurate.
HTownAg98
Rodney and his GD birthday.
aggietoolman
AG
Got a real good laugh at Dan. One of the biggest morons in survivor history. At least worst case final three is avoided. One of Mike, Carolyn, or Sierra wins. Sadly Sierra isn't really deserving any more than Rodney or Will. She's just likeable.
Quinn
AG
Called it. Funny enough, Mama C might not have played her idol if Dan didn't play his advantage.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Hilarious to see Dan go down in such a flaming spiral of fail. Perfect.
BlackLab
AG
Lulz. Mike messed with his head. Had he trusted The others he'd still be there with an extra vote in his pocket.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Fun to watch Mike stir up **** and then sit back and grin throughout tribal each week. Whether he wins or not, give the dude a million just for the entertainment he's stirred up.
Rudyjax
AG
Pretty sure at this point its between Carolyn amd Mike. Sierra has an outside shot.

Wait. Did i pick her?

Mike called it to Carolyn. I wonder if she was going to play it without the extra vote.
LHIOB
AG
So Dan doesnt want to go home with his power in his pocket and plays it. If he doesnt play it theres a chance Mama C sits onher idol for a week and goes home.

This has been a really good season. Lots of drama and big/timely plays. It had nothing to do with the W/B/N collar premise, but Im sure CBS and Jeff will claim it did.

I wonder if the will put an idol back in play now that both have been used.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Fun to watch Mike stir up **** and then sit back and grin throughout tribal each week. Whether he wins or not, give the dude a million just for the entertainment he's stirred up.

Mike has stirred up trouble better than anyone since Hantz, but done it in a way where the others begrudgingly respect him.

quote:
I wonder if the will put an idol back in play now that both have been used.

Doubt it. Next week is the finale
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
What a fantastic way for Dan to go out. Makes his big move, and has someone make a bigger move. He's like Nic Cage in Honeymoon in Vegas having the straight flush to the jack, and James Caan has it to the queen.

Seems almost impossible for both Mike & Carolyn to make the final at this point, but I guess stranger things have happened. Sierra should thrown in with Will & Rodney to take out whomever doesn't win immunity next week - it's her only chance to win is to go up against those 2 in the final.

Hard to imagine a Sierra, Will, Rodney final. Sierra has hardly shown a pulse in the last 6-10 episodes and is getting the classic third-place, no-votes edit.

Kicking myself for not sticking with Rodney at the merge, he just seemed so ridiculously stupid, I figured he'd get himself eliminated quickly. I hope he never gets into a life-or-death experience that involves a grappling hook.

Odd to have a Wednesday night finale, don't remember that happening before. Those still alive with Sierra, Carolyn, or Mike - starting with who finishes 5th, there are extra bonuses on the end of the standings: +2 for 5th and so on.

Lots of people still in the mix to win the overall title; will really come down to who wins challenges from here on out, and obviously who wins it all.

Updated standings:

gravy97 58.5
Aero Aggie 44 58
Ronnie 57
BlackLab 52.5
zap 52.5
Earp16 50.5
Muckraker96 50.5
hurleyag 48
tx1c 46.5
CheeseSndwch 43
Unthought Known 42.5
LHIOB 42.5
ChipFTAC01 42
MooreTrucker 41.5
double aught 41.5
txaggiefarmer0 39
jdgilberg 28.5

zap
AG
quote:
I hope he never gets into a life-or-death experience that involves a grappling hook.

LMAO. I nearly spit my coffee out.
HTownAg98
Haven't all of the finales recently been on Wednesday?
I don't get the disdain for Dan. Sure, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's played a decent game. It's just that there are a bunch of others on this season that are way smarter than he is.
Mike has played a very shrewd game. He stirs the pot, but doesn't make it personal. I love how Sierra rolled her eyes at him when he told her that the guys were going to vote off her or Mama C, saying he was crazy and he's lost it. Turns out the crazy guy was 100% correct. And Sierra voted for her.
I would have had fewer issues with a Dan, Rodney, and Will finale than a Sierra, Will, and Rodney finale. At least Dan did stuff and had some game play. Those three are pretty much worthless. If Mike or Caroline don't win the final immunity, it's going to happen.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Haven't all of the finales recently been on Wednesday?
I don't get the disdain for Dan. Sure, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's played a decent game. It's just that there are a bunch of others on this season that are way smarter than he is.

Dan's problem is that he thinks himself some kind of super fan, so when he gets so outplayed like that he looks even stupider. And he's a big d-bag. Not Will or Rodney level, but not likable at all.

quote:
Mike has played a very shrewd game. He stirs the pot, but doesn't make it personal. I love how Sierra rolled her eyes at him when he told her that the guys were going to vote off her or Mama C, saying he was crazy and he's lost it. Turns out the crazy guy was 100% correct. And Sierra voted for her.

And that's why she won't win. She stuck to the "vote for Carolyn since Mike didn't win" despite what Mike said. She lets the others make the plan and she sticks to it regardless.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
This has been a really good season. Lots of drama and big/timely plays. It had nothing to do with the W/B/N collar premise, but Im sure CBS and Jeff will claim it did.
Jeff did mention it at tribal. The problem is that the one No-Collar left is Will, who canNOT win and is nothing more than a useful idiot for the rest.
zap
AG
Dan never had winning as his number one goal. He admitted he wanted to "have fun" and "be remembered." His quest for Survivor fame drove most of his behavior, where acted like an oafish lout most of the time. Even his facial hair and newsboy hat seemed contrived. I hope he never gets another shot at this show.
gambochaman
AG
dan is one of the worst players i have ever seen get so far in the game. dude had no self awareness. this was a great episode and i just LOVED his face when carolyn pulled out her idol.

also, its funny how everyone keeps rolling their eyes at Mike and calling him paranoid when he's pretty much called it correctly every episode.

you have to imagine that at this point, rodney/will/sierra are no threat to win immunity, BUT, stranger things have happened in survivor. maybe they're building up rodney's bucket of fail to him winning final immunity.

so my guess is that the next immunity is either carolyn or mike...whoever doesnt win gets voted out (because lets face it...that would be the smart play...carolyn or mike should not want to be sitting next to each other in the finale). then whoever is left standing wins final immunity and sierra gets voted off (she could win the 'i didnt piss anyone off' vote). i think rodney and will are pretty much guaranteed final 3.

two epic moments in this last episode where i just lost it....rodney with the grappling hook, and dan's "i suck at life" quip...oh man...great stuff

OldCamp
Rodney is clearly affected by hunger and fatigue. He must be more affected than the others or just weaker than the others.

I don't see how mama C and mike could make it to final. One will win immunity and the other will be on the chopping block
Rudyjax
AG
Dude. I called it way back when that Rodney was perfect bring along. No one likes him.

But he might win against Sierra and Will.
Rudyjax
AG
If Caryolyn or Mike don't make the finals, it's literally the worst final 3 ever

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.