FINALLY. The official launch of THE PROJECTION LIST is here...

109,407 Views | 991 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reddit is currently down, btw. Maybe we broke it.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
The program is probably voting for bama now, or the leo eco project.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Reddit is currently down, btw. Maybe we broke it.
Sex Panther
AG

TCTTS
AG
Back up... 605 upvotes.
schmendeler
AG
Mr monochrome is giving you the business!
TCTTS
AG
Ha, yeah, debated whether to reply or not but I couldn't help myself.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
That guy has got to be some sort of competitor or just a major troll. He's saying your predictions are "dangerous"?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TCTTS
AG
SUPER dangerous. If I'm wrong on a single date, entire pillars of our civilization could crumble.
Sex Panther
AG
Holy ****

quote:
"such a vulnerable population of fans"
Bunk Moreland
and if you're wrong while on a singles date....

So yeah...definitely dangerous.
TCTTS
AG
quote:
"So don't use the website. Pretty simple."

Love it, Brian.
TajMaballer
AG
That user is going to start The Dangerous, Speculative List to combat TPL. We might get the next Coke/Pepsi!
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
the best part is you know it just wrecks that guy's whole day when he can't find a new trailer he had planned on whacking off to.
TCTTS
AG
Saxsoon
AG
What really got me were the nerds who said that they can't stand trailers and instead waited to watch them after the movie came out.
TCTTS
AG
Malachi Constant
AG
Today was a good day
TCTTS
AG
quote:
Today was a good day

When this idea was hatched yesterday, for a split second I thought it'd be amazing if I could somehow get 10K unique users from this stunt. But I quickly dismissed that notion because it sounded INSANE. Thought there was no way to top what the site did on launch day. And now, 24 hours later, we're looking at at least 20,000 UNIQUE USERS. In a single day.

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but the power of TexAgs never ceases to amaze me.

You guys are awesome.
TCTTS
AG
As of now, that number is 18,574, with seven hours left to go (PST).
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I had no doubt we could get you this many viewers, my doubt was that we could make the front page and stay there for a whole day in order to get you those viewers.

Absolutely would not have been possible without that initial push everyone gave us from Texags. But the bulk of those upvotes and views came afterwards, from people outside Texags. That's what's really cool to me. People love your site, plain and simple.
Citizen Reign
Nice job TC! Looks like a lot of work. Family and friends will definitely be receiving a link. I've enjoyed your blog for a while now and the site looks to be just as useful.
Btron
AG
I have no idea if I did what was needed. I went to redditt, created an account, found the link from GB, and I clicked the thumbs up button.
Hopefully that helped! From what Ive read it sounds like a great day for you, TC.
Hopefully this will help you bag Margot Robbie or similar. Or atl east give you the moxie to approach those hot babes at the coffee shop or whole foods.
TCTTS
AG
quote:
I had no doubt we could get you this many viewers, my doubt was that we could make the front page and stay there for a whole day in order to get you those viewers.

Absolutely would not have been possible without that initial push everyone gave us from Texags. But the bulk of those upvotes and views came afterwards, from people outside Texags. That's what's really cool to me. People love your site, plain and simple.

So crazy. Love hearing that.
TCTTS
AG
quote:
Nice job TC! Looks like a lot of work. Family and friends will definitely be receiving a link. I've enjoyed your blog for a while now and the site looks to be just as useful.

Thanks! That would be much appreciated! Also glad you're enjoying the blog. It's kind of the step child in this whole thing, and gets neglected from time to time, so it's great to hear when someone uses it.
TCTTS
AG
quote:
I have no idea if I did what was needed. I went to redditt, created an account, found the link from GB, and I clicked the thumbs up button.
Hopefully that helped! From what Ive read it sounds like a great day for you, TC.
Hopefully this will help you bag Margot Robbie or similar. Or atl east give you the moxie to approach those hot babes at the coffee shop or whole foods.

Every little bit counts! Thanks!

Ha, and yeah, hopefully she's into writers/web developers.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
Also slowly but surely closing in on 700 upvotes and holding strong at #4.
TCTTS
AG
BOOM.

(in exactly 12 hours)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Whoop!
double aught
AG
quote:
BOOM.

(in exactly 12 hours)
Sex Panther
AG
schmendeler
AG
**** yeah
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
jeffk
AG
I made a reddit account just to upvote your post.

And now I feel 10 years older.

So I hope you're happy, TC.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.