Anyone following the Gabby Petito disappearance?

161,424 Views | 1347 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Lake08
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Says page cant be found
The Dog Lord
AG
Got it now
A-A Ron
Walking through the living room last night while the tv was on and noticed a commercial that Lifetime has made a movie based on this case already. I was like **** the whole story hasn't even come out yet and you have a movie already made, wtf. Quite ridiculous.
The Dirty Sock
Aaron4885 said:

Walking through the living room last night while the tv was on and noticed a commercial that Lifetime has made a movie based on this case already. I was like **** the whole story hasn't even come out yet and you have a movie already made, wtf. Quite ridiculous.

While I don't condone murder I'm sure this movie is delightfully one sided portraying an evil male antagonist wanting to murder her the entire time. I'm sure nobody wants to watch a 90 minute tale of a couple being stuck together for months on the road, getting on each other's nerves, built up agression with no outlet other than angry snu snu and public physical abuse which ultimately leads to Gabbi insulting Dip S**t's mother and a snap at his small manhood. Ensuing over dramatic chase ensues...fade to black....credits.
TexasRebel
AG
What hasn't come out yet?

Dude wrote a journal confessing before he tried to be gator food.
Corn Pop
What's there to make a movie about? There's zero twist. Two moron millennials decide to document travel thinking that society gives a **** about them. Self-righteous girl is unstable, soy boy with no drive and most likely a mental disorder aren't a good match a fight constantly. Soy boy snaps and kills her then buys time until her body is found then goes in the woods and blows his head off. Everyone knew he killed her, it was just a matter of finding her. End of story.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I think part of it is his parents' involvement in helping him evade police.
Corn Pop
ABATTBQ11 said:

How'd they help him evade? If he was on the run and got caught then committed suicide I'd buy that. He went into the swamp and killed himself. Why would his parents intentionally stall the police if he was just offing himself? I think he got out and they honestly had no idea where he was.

UNLESS, he confessed to them and their response was you're no longer our son. You need to go kill yourself, but it better not be in our house. Now that would be a twist!
Ryan the Temp
AG
Corn Pop said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

How'd they help him evade? If he was on the run and got caught then committed suicide I'd buy that. He went into the swamp and killed himself. Why would his parents intentionally stall the police if he was just offing himself? I think he got out and they honestly had no idea where he was.

UNLESS, he confessed to them and their response was you're no longer our son. You need to go kill yourself, but it better not be in our house. Now that would be a twist!
Last I heard this is still in litigation and hasn't gone to trial yet.

Society the media cares because Gabby was a young, attractive, white woman.
I am always wrong
Corn Pop said:

What's there to make a movie about? There's zero twist. Two moron millennials decide to document travel thinking that society gives a **** about them. Self-righteous girl is unstable, soy boy with no drive and most likely a mental disorder aren't a good match a fight constantly. Soy boy snaps and kills her then buys time until her body is found then goes in the woods and blows his head off. Everyone knew he killed her, it was just a matter of finding her. End of story.

Exactly. That's sounds like an awesome story. Kind of like Romeo and Juliet, except the first killing was intentional, and they were fighting a lot instead of in love.
TexasRebel
AG
In Romeo & Juliet the first killing was Romeo's friend by Juliet's cousin.

And all they did was fight.
I am always wrong
TexasRebel said:

In Romeo & Juliet the first killing was Romeo's friend by Juliet's cousin.

And all they did was fight.

Shut up dude, I'm clearly talking about the first killing as between Romeo and Juliet, not other characters.

By the way, have you seen the BOFA script for the original version of Romeo and Juliet?
TexasRebel
AG
That first killing was intentional, too.

Romeo offed himself because he thought Juliet was dead.
I am always wrong
TexasRebel said:

That first killing was intentional, too.

Romeo offed himself because he thought Juliet was dead.

Ah **** you're right. I always forget how that one goes.
A-A Ron
Ryan the Temp said:

Corn Pop said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Last I heard this is still in litigation and hasn't gone to trial yet.

Society the media cares because Gabby was a young, attractive, white woman.

As well as a letter was found that the mom sent to Brian that said "burn after reading" on the envelope. I know some of the details that are coming out wouldn't matter to the movie but it's still not 100% closed.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Corn Pop said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

I think they fed them a bunch of misleading info or denied knowing a lot of things they knew. The jist is that he confessed to them, but they told cops they didn't know anything and gave them false information on where he might be. They helped him lay low thinking he was going to try to avoid getting caught and had no idea he was going to off himself.
Post removed:
by user
Lake08
Video too long

He killed her then offed himself.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.