**** Current Players: Only Positive Reactions ****

211,935 Views | 739 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
Booner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chip Brown thinks this is all about NIL $$$. Bless his heart
tjack16
AG
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious said:

tjack16 said:

RED AG 98 said:

GOOD

The only players I think would follow Schloss would be somebody like Jack Bell (Schloss didn't play him much but made sure to name drop him ALOT towards end of season) and Kaiden Wilson since he's the one pitcher who entered the portal

Now that the whole world is calling Schloss a snake, I wonder if those who might have considered going to Austin (if there were any) are now thinking that would be a terrible move. This whole thing could be biting sips in the rear so hard ...

I'm just mainly thinking of the underclassmen he went out of his way on many occasions to name drop even when he wouldn't play them. Jack Bell is the main one that comes to mind
FTAG 2000
AG
LB12Diamond said:

Texas's only hope was for something happening fast. Now that the dust has settled as long as we hire a solid coach I think we will keep most players.

Call Schloss Narcissistic Snake. Once parents start hearing that one it will not help out.

We've got multiple parents, most notably Mama Montgomery, ethering ******nagle in social media. And you can bet they have a text thread going with all the Aggie moms as well, plus others.

That POS done gone and torqued off all the wrong mama bears.
dcg4403
AG
Ag1188 said:

trouble said:

Very interesting to me the number of pitchers who seem to be staying.
Agreed. I think our former 29-year-old Weiner (who never played baseball) is just a data guy and encourager/hype-guy. He doesn't know anything beyond analytics which is something a lot of people in baseball can do. Don't think he knows anything else related to pitching. He's never done it. He was just the analytics guy at seattle. The fact our pitchers aren't following him is hilarious.

Actually I thought Weiner played minor leagues shortly? Maybe I am completely wrong there. But not playing doesn't mean you dont know baseball. If fact, possibly more if you were to focus on being a coach from a very early age....which I know Weiner wanted to be very early in his life.

I am most saddened that Weiner left to be honest. Think he is responsible for more success than Schloss. He helped develop the culter which Schloss took no part of.
dcg4403
AG
Booner said:

Chip Brown thinks this is all about NIL $$$. Bless his heart

That guy is a joke. Texas fans deserve him.
ChubbyHubby
dcg4403 said:

Ag1188 said:

trouble said:

Very interesting to me the number of pitchers who seem to be staying.
Agreed. I think our former 29-year-old Weiner (who never played baseball) is just a data guy and encourager/hype-guy. He doesn't know anything beyond analytics which is something a lot of people in baseball can do. Don't think he knows anything else related to pitching. He's never done it. He was just the analytics guy at seattle. The fact our pitchers aren't following him is hilarious.

Actually I thought Weiner played minor leagues shortly? Maybe I am completely wrong there. But not playing doesn't mean you dont know baseball. If fact, possibly more if you were to focus on being a coach from a very early age....which I know Weiner wanted to be very early in his life.

I am most saddened that Weiner left to be honest. Think he is responsible for more success than Schloss. He helped develop the culter which Schloss took no part of.

I heard Weiner is mostly an analytics guy and doesn't really know the ins and outs of pitching mechanics. It's also telling that none of our pitchers have any interest in following them to Austin
RED AG 98
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

LB12Diamond said:

Texas's only hope was for something happening fast. Now that the dust has settled as long as we hire a solid coach I think we will keep most players.

Call Schloss Narcissistic Snake. Once parents start hearing that one it will not help out.

We've got multiple parents, most notably Mama Montgomery, ethering ******nagle in social media. And you can bet they have a text thread going with all the Aggie moms as well, plus others.

I hope this resonates in the high school and travel ball circles as well, at least in Texas. I'm sure less so for national guys but maybe even a little there too. You can bet lots of moms of would-be tu recruits have seen these posts.
Hornbeck
AG
Because he's a ….. Weiner?
Booner
I thought so, too……at first. I fully expected the pitching staff to be gutted. The actions of our pitchers this week has completely changed my mind. Let him go. The joke is on tu.

LOVE these players!
FTAG 2000
AG
RED AG 98 said:

FTAG 2000 said:

LB12Diamond said:

I hope this resonates in the high school and travel ball circles as well, at least in Texas. I'm sure less so for national guys but maybe even a little there too. You can bet lots of moms of would-be tu recruits have seen these posts.

There's a guy who runs select ball out in Cali who is calling on the NCAA to ban Schooss for a year for the integrity of the game. Said they knew about it early June and also about him recruiting current players to the sips during the CWS. been pretty outspoken about it all on social media and is friend of Camarillos
RED AG 98
AG
Yep, I've seen him. I hope there are 100 more just like him.
RED AG 98
AG
Could be something, could be nothing:

The Marksman
AG
If we get Earley back, hopefully as associate HC, I would be willing to bet the vast majority of our transfers come back. Rogers says he interviewed with Trev today.
RED AG 98
AG
Chris Cortez, flames....

Ag06ATX
AG
THIS. Don't mess with the mama bears...especially baseball mamas...but AGGIE baseball mamas?!? You know they're ready to throw down for their boys. I can only imagine my kid making it to this level, watching him play his heart out for his team and the 12th man, only to see this gross excuse for a man ruin such a special time in his life. No words!!!
1991sir
What did Cortez say
RED AG 98
AG
Just a great video which also appears to be his farewell to the 12th Man
AG75FYL
I hope he called POS a pinche puto.
histag10
AG
1991sir said:

What did Cortez say

Damn video had me in tears.
EFE
AG
My thoughts on wiener is that he got the simulator installed and the guys are smart enough to run it without him
RED AG 98
AG
Binderup back

FTAG 2000
AG
EFE said:

My thoughts on wiener is that he got the simulator installed and the guys are smart enough to run it without him

Dude handed over all the cams and software to our support staff. Thanks dumbass
The Marksman
AG
I think Blake has a bright future here in Aggieland
RED AG 98
AG
Dude has a big stick, no doubt! Comp will be tough at 1B next if everyone shows ups to campus on Monday
203Raggie
AG
Huge. I have big expectations for him
LB12Diamond
AG
Can someone please post Braden's mom's list of upgrades to Bluebell.

Thanks
Sean98
AG
1991sir said:

What did Cortez say
more of a highlights montage with a short clip of him (maybe from a prior interview) saying the 12th man is great and how surreal this is. Nicely produced.
trouble
AG

trouble
AG
And again, here's her permission to share tweets.

Sean98
AG
I both love her AND feel sorry for the men in her life. I got to meet her a couple of times in O and she's a trip.
trouble
AG
She's an ER doc. She takes no *****
1991sir
# 11 I think should be at the top of the list.. how is that thing not already have a net?
trouble
AG
No clue. I've actually never been over there so I don't know anything about it's set up.
Texas Yarddog
AG
God Bless Momma Montgomery!

That lady is true maroon.
GigEmNurse
trouble said:

She's an ER doc. She takes no *****

She's a take no sh** and give no fu*** kinda girl. Love it!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.