**** Current Players: Only Positive Reactions ****

211,911 Views | 739 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
RED AG 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where is that? I don't see on X or IG
Sean98
AG
I honestly don't remember. I'm sick, OTC medicated, and have been on the internet at all times I wasn't sleeping today.
RED AG 98
AG
Roger. Feel better!
trouble
AG
I saw it on insta. I'll try to find it.
trouble
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C8sLt-ovVl1
RED AG 98
AG
Ah thanks. Him returning was always a long shot.
TAM85
Really enjoyed watching him play this season.
tjack16
AG
Chestnut reposted a tweet about the players being betrayed by a snake.
trouble
AG
His mama has been one of the vocal ones.
agdaddy04
AG
This thread is making me feel better
Eliminatus
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Speaking of Troy, Annie:

There has only been one time I have gotten emotional during a presser and that was Claunch at the post game '22 Omaha. I got real interested in the ceiling when he lost it. Love that dude. My favorite player of the last few years.

There are a TON of amazing and talented Aggie players I would love to see come back home in some sort of official capacity.
trouble
AG
'22
Eliminatus
AG
trouble said:

'22

I literally just reread what I posted and caught that too. Damn. Fingers are getting fatter as I age.
aeon-ag
tjack16 said:

Sdao staying could be huge as long as he's able to pitch next year.

Would love to see somebody like Kent, Jace or Gavin hop on the he's a scumbag train even if they are considering leaving
they are no better the schlos!! Transfer and don't come back!!!
FamousAgg
FamousAgg
Not players but I still like it
AgEng06
AG
FamousAgg said:

Not players but I still like it

The original tweet too...

And I love seeing Carson (don't know his last name) in that pic. He was my son's group leader at the last two Aggie baseball camps he attended and was absolutely phenomenal. He gave my son a fun nickname, and was responsible for recommending him to receive an official jersey due to his attitude during the camp (which happened to be a #17 jersey, so my son really took a liking to Jace).
Bring n WOOD
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Super positive nuggets from Brauny on premium. No I'm not reposting them here.

Can you at least state what the nugget was about?? Is it related to landing an A-Lister coach??
RED AG 98
AG
In the Eagle article with the Chestnut quote, is this bit from Sorrel. Hopefully we can keep a few of these guys with the right hire.

BreNayPop
AG
Brauny just said that it was a long day but a really positive day. No specific news. But releasing that means we are close and he likes our choice(s) or that the outlook for the players is less dire than believed. Plus Brauny put on twitter that he is getting texts like crazy for how to donate to NIL- and not just small fish!
RED AG 98
AG
Bring n WOOD said:

RED AG 98 said:

Super positive nuggets from Brauny on premium. No I'm not reposting them here.

Can you at least state what the nugget was about?? Is it related to landing an A-Lister coach??
Not coaches, said BL would do that later. He's tweeted part of it now but suffice it to say the 12th Man has mobilized and $$$ is pouring in. And he got great news from a couple big names on the recruiting front...
RED AG 98
AG

histag10
AG
trouble said:

Very interesting to me the number of pitchers who seem to be staying.

If it's Heefner..... he has a pretty decent pitching coach on staff there...
RED AG 98
AG
trouble said:

(there seems to be a little smoke that weeny was an instigator, unfortunately; which would make this make a bit more sense...)
AgEng06
AG
RED AG 98 said:

trouble said:

(there seems to be a little smoke that weeny was an instigator, unfortunately; which would make this make a bit more sense...)

Then his ass needs to be brought to the mat as well.
Ag1188
AG
trouble said:

Agreed. I think our former 29-year-old Weiner (who never played baseball) is just a data guy and encourager/hype-guy. He doesn't know anything beyond analytics which is something a lot of people in baseball can do. Don't think he knows anything else related to pitching. He's never done it. He was just the analytics guy at seattle. The fact our pitchers aren't following him is hilarious.
EliteZags
AG
_mpaul
AG
trouble said:

And threatened to expose all the lies they were told
Why hold back now? Just do it.
RED AG 98
AG
CC! Note the song choice as well.

203Raggie
AG
RED AG 98 said:

CC! Note the song choice as well.

I was in line next to the Cortez family going into the game Saturday. Chris' family is a bunch of very nice people. They said how much they love A&M and that Chris loves College Station.

For whatever reason I asked them what they thought of Schloss. They said they didn't even know him. He never talked to them with the exception of when we changed pitching coaches and Schloss called them to talk Chris isn't staying. But that was their only interaction with him. Both parents got emphatic about this statement.

I thought that was a weird comment at the time. But now it makes a lot of sense.
RED AG 98
AG
Seems to be a pretty common theme that Schloss just didn't talk to the pitchers at all. Just a weird deal all the way around.
cmosser14
AG
annie88 said:

RED AG 98 said:

203Raggie said:

That's exactly what we need from former players
Follow-up is even better:

I was at that game and I still remember it well especially that Homerun.

It was ****ing awesome.

Was at this game too!!! I was so thankful he ended the game on the first AB of the inning so we didn't have to sweat through more haha. I did get a little too hyped and got popped for speeding down 290 on my way back to Houston, though :/
wangus12
AG
BreNayPop said:

Brauny just said that it was a long day but a really positive day. No specific news. But releasing that means we are close and he likes our choice(s) or that the outlook for the players is less dire than believed. Plus Brauny put on twitter that he is getting texts like crazy for how to donate to NIL- and not just small fish!
Alright Ags if my boss leaves, I'm gonna need y'all to mobilize and give me free money so I don't quit my job of saving lives
RED AG 98
AG
Kendall: based on the names and numbers I'm hearing, there's a good chance A&M is able to keep many of the players in the portal.
LB12Diamond
AG
Here's cliff notes of Rodgers interview just now.

Coach will be in place most likely by Saturday. Sunday at the latest.

Coaches in the running. If we get one. He thinks we keep most of our players. If not all.

What has took place might actually make Aggie baseball even stronger bc of the money coming in for NIL, stadium, etc

Will help get a great coach and players.

And fans need to chill out on social media. He noted something about Gavin's dad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.