**** Current Players: Only Positive Reactions ****

211,932 Views | 739 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LB12Diamond said:

Oh really

So the liar lied.
Liars tend to do that.
Tergdor
AG
First named person to call out the swinger stuff, wow. That suggests there's actual fire to the smoke.

Sure there were apparently rumors at TCU but they either weren't big enough or alumni weren't plugged in enough to make noise with it. A&M has the size and media presence to do real damage to his reputation before he ever gets rolling.
jkag89
RED AG 98 said:

Former player but great stuff none-the-less

Barash is one of my all time favorite Aggies of any era of Fightin' Texas Aggie baseball.
rgag12
AG
Alex580 said:

1991sir said:

Was really hoping to see Schott comment something positive.
He just retweeted something that basically said players are going into the portal to protect themselves right now just in case the new coaching staff doesnt want them

I have a hard time believing there is a coach in America that doesn't have a spot for All-SEC players and first round picks. If they were no-name guys in the portal then I'd agree.
htxag09
AG
Not a current player but a Texas recruit with a negative reaction to them….that counts right?

Jlove1770
AG
She is going scorched earth and I'm glad to see it.
Alex580
AG
rgag12 said:

Alex580 said:

1991sir said:

He just retweeted something that basically said players are going into the portal to protect themselves right now just in case the new coaching staff doesnt want them

I have a hard time believing there is a coach in America that doesn't have a spot for All-SEC players and first round picks. If they were no-name guys in the portal then I'd agree.
I agree with you in terms of players like Gavin, Jace, Sorrell. But players like schott, kent, bell and kaufer I think its a valid point.
htxag09
AG
Alex580 said:

rgag12 said:

Alex580 said:

1991sir said:

I agree with you in terms of players like Gavin, Jace, Sorrell. But players like schott, kent, bell and kaufer I think its a valid point.

With Kent's postseason and his flexibility in the infield, I'd be absolutely shocked if a coach didn't have a spot for him.
LB12Diamond
AG
And our new coach can recruit them as well just like what Schott stated.

Just need a good hire.
RED AG 98
AG
Prager maybe back?

RED AG 98
AG
Braden

RED AG 98
AG
What's going on?

ETA: Chestnut and Appel retweeted that. Feels a bit Elijah Robinson-ish from this side ...
trouble
AG
I don't know but I'm interested.
1991sir
Could be why the silence is there… they may know where the skeletons lie..
Tailgate88
AG
Speaking of the players.

rev27
AG
trouble said:

I don't know but I'm interested.
No to Cain. Based on what Billy has said, it seems like he was as much a part of the deception as Schloss.

I'm not opposed to trying to get Earley back. Not as HC but if you could get him as a hitting coach, great.
TAM85
Man, if we can keep Stewart, Sdao, Lampkin, and Moss and Prager comes back with Jackson behind the plate we will have an outstanding pitching staff in 2025.
Wabs
AG
trouble
AG
Cain was an immediate no for me too.

Earley's family loves it here so I was shocked about him
DallasAg 94
Ag1188
AG
Alex580 said:

rgag12 said:

Alex580 said:

1991sir said:

Or they might just not want to play for the coach we hire. That's most the consideration.
DallasAg 94
AgEng06
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

I felt if Schloss was leaving, he may have opened the way for approval for those 3, and forced their hands with the "A new coach is going to hire his own coaches, so I have a place for you, but it is only good for 24hrs."

If the 3 felt compelled or feel compelled, that really is explainable. IF the players really like any of those coaches and there is a way to make it work, the question is... has the damage already been done?! Is it too late?!
True, unless the other rumors that Cain's kid told his basketball coach he was moving 3 weeks ago are true. If so, then they were all in on this as well.
wangus12
AG
I don't see them being held hostage like that. All 3 of them are valuable coaches and they'd have jobs next year whether it was here or someone else
Ervin Burrell
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Just a reminder that he didn't "leave his family."

He was having an affair with the wife of one of TCU's former players... who also happened to be a big donor.

TCU was positioned with ****-canning him or losing massive Alum support.
His wife was left with divorcing him.
Out of morbid curiosity, care to name names if you've got them?
trouble
AG
Or does he have dirt on them?
RED AG 98
AG
AgEng06 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

I felt if Schloss was leaving, he may have opened the way for approval for those 3, and forced their hands with the "A new coach is going to hire his own coaches, so I have a place for you, but it is only good for 24hrs."

If the 3 felt compelled or feel compelled, that really is explainable. IF the players really like any of those coaches and there is a way to make it work, the question is... has the damage already been done?! Is it too late?!
True, unless the other rumors that Cain's kid told his basketball coach he was moving 3 weeks ago are true. If so, then they were all in on this as well.
I have no knowledge here, but leaving doesn't necessarily mean tu. Maybe he had already determined he wouldn't be back here and was ready for bigger things? And then the tu deal comes along and doubles his salary for doing the same thing...
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, good point.
RED AG 98
AG
Super positive nuggets from Brauny on premium. No I'm not reposting them here.
AgEng06
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Gee.... thanks.
LB12Diamond
AG
Maybe not post anything at all next time.
The Marksman
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Would read again
RED AG 98
AG
LB12Diamond said:

Maybe not post anything at all next time.
Maybe I'll do what I like. People are complaining about no news... this kind of stuff always hits premium first.
trouble
AG
Thanks, "friend"
Sean98
AG
TAM85 said:

Man, if we can keep Stewart, Sdao, Lampkin, and Moss and Prager comes back with Jackson behind the plate we will have an outstanding pitching staff in 2025.
Appel has a post thanking A&M for his last year in college.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.