**** Current Players: Only Positive Reactions ****

211,947 Views | 739 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
RED AG 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I feel like two moves with zero players following is saying something

RED AG 98
AG
Let's go!

Jace!!!!
RED AG 98
AG
Obligatory

ColoAggie12
AG
WE HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE BACK
RED AG 98
AG
trouble
AG
RED AG 98
AG
What a dang week for Michael Earley

#EarleyEra
RED AG 98
AG

Siri, play Rattlin' Bog!
AgEng06
AG
Here you go, some audio....

https://instagr.am/p/C87SLU6OB3x
riverrataggie
AG
2 observations;
- this team broke TexAgs

- they are on a mission from God.
LB12Diamond
AG
Rogers is correct. How everything is coming out today is coordinated for build up to the presser. There will be more.

Looking forward to all the On3 announcements like they did when guys went into the portal.
KCup17
AG
WE BACK UP BABY
The Marksman
AG
JACE CHOOSES VIOLENCE
AgsMnn
AG
Yeah. It's funny how on3 became baseball heavy this year.
LB12Diamond
AG
RUN IT BACK

Double meaning right? Run it back to A&M and to the CWS.
histag10
AG
Hoping we get another at noon, and one more just as the press conference is about to start.
FTAG 2000
AG
I'd like to imagine the last day or two out west has to be a little awkward for the POS. CDC and co. had this idea they'd buy our CWS team and move them west, and now all these guys staying here.

histag10
AG
Wonder how comfortable Nolan and Max are... our star pitching coach with no pitchers following, and our star recruiter that brought Jace to TAMU from LSU can't get Jace to follow him to Austin.
RED AG 98
AG
Still can't get over the amount of baseball traffic on the board and media the last week. Pure insanity.

While we're here, in all the stupidity I never said congrats to the Tennessee Volunteers on a great season. Well done.

With everything we have coming back, no doubt in my mind we'll be unanimous preseason top 5, and #1 in at least a few if not most rankings. Seeing how the Vols broke the curse of #1, how about the Ags do that thing where we are #1 wire to wire, from preseason to the final out in Omaha.

And that's exactly what we're going to do to 'em Ags.
rgag12
AG
histag10 said:

Wonder how comfortable Nolan and Max are... our star pitching coach with no pitchers following, and our star recruiter that brought Jace to TAMU from LSU can't get Jace to follow him to Austin.

Sounds like they didn't put much effort into getting the current players and spent more time contacting HS recruits and other school's transfers.

They may not assemble a team as good as A&M's was this past year for next year, and they'll get a mulligan. If they can't field a top 3 SEC team by year 2, then I think they start to get uncomfortable.
RED AG 98
AG
Big Donkey gets it

FamousAgg
Coach Early absolutely killing it in the portal!
RED AG 98
AG
B-1 83
AG
Have we heard from Lamkin? Need that Calallen boy to stay put.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
histag10
AG
Sean98
AG
He's been in from the get go.
RED AG 98
AG
Agreed. Never portaled to any of our knowledge. Haven't seen a separate post from him but he commented on Sdao's post day 1.
RED AG 98
AG
tjack16
AG
All I'm saying… Schloss better hope he doesn't draw us in a super regional next year.

I'd imagine our roster is going to be HIGHLY motivated to destroy him in the regular season and the postseason
Hornbeck
AG
Now that sippy is in conference, they will keep them far away from us is my hope.
Tailgate88
AG
tjack16 said:

All I'm saying… Schloss better hope he doesn't draw us in a super regional next year.

I'd imagine our roster is going to be HIGHLY motivated to destroy him in the regular season and the postseason
Will the NCAA have as big of a hardon to make that happen knowing what an absolute beat down would be for their golden children?
agdaddy04
AG
tjack16 said:

Hopefully the SEC schedule makes tu forget what the postseason looks like.
ensign_beedrill
AG
agdaddy04 said:

tjack16 said:

Before last week, I would have said that's a very real possibility. But Schloss knows how to navigate an SEC schedule.
tjack16
AG
agdaddy04 said:

tjack16 said:

I think they'll be good this year. Maybe not Omaha but they'll probably either be a regional host or push for a host spot
AgsMnn
AG
When will others decide if they are staying or transferring?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.