**** Current Players: Only Positive Reactions ****

211,940 Views | 739 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
The Marksman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm actually feeling really good about getting guys like Jace and Gavin to come back once we hire our new coach, I think they're just waiting for that and maybe some NIL confirmation
AgEng06
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Rudis is back!!!! Let's go!!!!

Love this one. Madisonville represent!
lagoag
This has been a great thread.
RED AG 98
AG
Please, I beg you Old Man, one more year.

RED AG 98
AG
That interview with Travis today was heartbreaking. Another Momma speaks up.

We love you Travis and are proud of you. Give 'em hell kid and Gig 'em!

akm91
AG
What POS would be cussing out his players to the point an ump checked to make sure the player is ok?
millertime40
Absolutely love chestnut, even more now !!!!
The Marksman
AG
I'm gonna miss Travis Chestnut
millertime40
Someone said he could get a Covid year and come back
GigEmNurse

Hornbeck
AG
Annnnddd staph takes these down in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
ChubbyHubby
akm91 said:

What POS would be cussing out his players to the point an ump checked to make sure the player is ok?

How did we not see this on tv? Usually if a coach is yelling from the dugout or yelling at a player they turn the camera to them to see what is going on
howdyag123
Delivering record shattering results on the field is hard enough without a maniac in the dugout forcing you to swim upstream. Everything I incrementally learn about this team makes me more proud of these players and more proud to be an Aggie (and I did not think that was possible a few days ago).
203Raggie
AG
Which is weird. She only went private to avoid trolls. She's okay with the posts getting out to the public.
themissinglink
AG
And we were calling Tony V a POS for his antics at the CWS. While still true, Schloss wasn't much better, he just happened to be an a-hole to his players rather than the umpire (and lucky it wasn't caught on camera).
Hornbeck
AG
203Raggie said:

Which is weird. She only went private to avoid trolls. She's okay with the posts getting out to the public.

Agreed. And I follow her, but staph has been taking them down pretty regularly. Swimmerbabe called me out the other day for posting one.
RED AG 98
AG
Staff, she said we had permission to post them. Please restore unless there is some policy violation of which I am unaware.
Seanzy2012
AG
I follow some of these guys on instagram. Pitchers all got Aggie girlfriends…I know it sounds crazy but I think these girls are reigning these boys in and keeping them with us.
unmade bed
Seanzy2012 said:

I follow some of these guys on instagram. Pitchers all got Aggie girlfriends…I know it sounds crazy but I think these girls are reigning these boys in and keeping them with us.

It remains undefeated
The Marksman
AG
Seanzy2012 said:

Them Aggie girls... You don't want to upset your girlfriend
Seanzy2012
AG
The Marksman said:

Seanzy2012 said:

Them Aggie girls... You don't want to upset your girlfriend

Get these girls NIL deals stat! We won't lose a single player!
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
Ahem ... OP needs more than 82 stars for this excellent thread.

trouble
AG
unmade bed said:

Seanzy2012 said:

It remains undefeated

Since Genesis
DallasAg 94
LB12Diamond said:

My guess is we have already talked to our players about NIL. Only thing left is our coach. And they will know that one sooner than anyone else.
I sure hope so.
RED AG 98
AG
GOOD

Hornbeck
AG
Neither was thinking tu anyway….
tjack16
AG
RED AG 98 said:

GOOD

The only players I think would follow Schloss would be somebody like Jack Bell (Schloss didn't play him much but made sure to name drop him ALOT towards end of season) and Kaiden Wilson since he's the one pitcher who entered the portal
Sean98
AG
LB12Diamond said:

My guess is we have already talked to our players about NIL. Only thing left is our coach. And they will know that one sooner than anyone else.
Hmmm.....
Phone bill
This is so awesome. I live in Austin and all these idiots thought they were getting whoever they wanted from the 11 transfer portal guys.
RED AG 98
AG
tjack16 said:

The only players I think would follow Schloss would be somebody like Jack Bell (Schloss didn't play him much but made sure to name drop him ALOT towards end of season) and Kaiden Wilson since he's the one pitcher who entered the portal
This was my gut reaction as well. I want them to be Ags but understand if they feel best to go somewhere else -- anywhere else -- except tu. That would just absolutely suck in every way.
RED AG 98
AG
I'm taking this as neutral to positive with a possibility of out-freaking-standing

ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
tjack16 said:

RED AG 98 said:

GOOD

Now that the whole world is calling Schloss a snake, I wonder if those who might have considered going to Austin (if there were any) are now thinking that would be a terrible move. This whole thing could be biting sips in the rear so hard ...

LB12Diamond
AG
Texas's only hope was for something happening fast. Now that the dust has settled as long as we hire a solid coach I think we will keep most players.

Call Schloss Narcissistic Snake. Once parents start hearing that one it will not help out.
ChubbyHubby
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious said:

tjack16 said:

RED AG 98 said:

GOOD

Now that the whole world is calling Schloss a snake, I wonder if those who might have considered going to Austin (if there were any) are now thinking that would be a terrible move. This whole thing could be biting sips in the rear so hard ...

The entire sports world has seen his true colors and I truly believe they would not have if Richard Zane did not ask that final question after the CWS. If he had gotten out of there without addressing this at all the horns would have complete control of the narrative
htxag09
AG
ChubbyHubby said:

ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious said:

tjack16 said:

RED AG 98 said:

GOOD

The entire sports world has seen his true colors and I truly believe they would not have if Richard Zane did not ask that final question after the CWS. If he had gotten out of there without addressing this at all the horns would have complete control of the narrative

Very obtuse of him…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.