2024 Omaha Scoreboard (6/14 - 6/24)

107,989 Views | 1835 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by CapCityAg89
AggieBiker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not without losing the DH in the lineup. If you let your pitcher hit for the DH, he assumes that lineup spot. If you then make a change at pitcher, the new pitcher has to bat. You follow MLB NL rules at that point.
AggieBiker
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Do all of NC State pitchers have nice locks? (not gay)
It's okay to say your gay. We won't judge you anymore than we do anyone else on this board. This is a safe place.

And other than Trouble, I am not sure there is anyone else but you to judge guy's "locks".
BohunkAg
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Yes. Cags was starting pitcher and DH. He can stay in.
Well, that's not the case. He was just the pitcher hitting. They had no DH...and will not have one for the rest of the game.
BohunkAg
AG
AggieBiker said:

Not without losing the DH in the lineup. If you let your pitcher hit for the DH, he assumes that lineup spot. If you then make a change at pitcher, the new pitcher has to bat. You follow MLB NL rules at that point.
yes.
LB12Diamond
AG
Just noticed Perez in not in the both for this game. Hope that does not mean he's going tonight.
Sharpshooter
AG
AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

It's okay to say your gay. We won't judge you anymore than we do anyone else on this board. This is a safe place.
I knew I was setting myself up. But, what the heck.
Sharpshooter
AG
AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

And other than Trouble, I am not sure there is anyone else but you to judge guy's "locks".
They just remind me of my hair way back then. 80 graduate.
AggieBiker
AG
Yeah, there is one thing you can be sure of in this safe place. Glad you are a good sport.
Sharpshooter
AG
AggieBiker said:

Yeah, there is one thing you can be sure of in this safe place. Glad you are a good sport.
True. Love all of y'all. (not gay)
AggieBiker
AG
Sharpshooter said:

AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

Class of '84 here and I've come to believe showing some skin on top of my head is my sexy trait. We just need to call it what it is, cranial cleavage.
RED AG 98
AG
Sully with another dumb challenge …
Sharpshooter
AG
AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

Class of '84 here and I've come to believe showing some skin on top of my head is my sexy trait. We just need to call it what it is, cranial cleavage.
Hmm. Perhaps I should start plucking. I still have a full head and I ain't getting lucky, at all.
MAROON
AG
guy comes off as a grade A meathead
AggieBiker
AG
Back to the game, the Pack are keeping this fun. Hoooowwwwwllllll
Sharpshooter
AG
AggieBiker said:

AggieBiker
AG
Don't give up. There's a desperate enough lady out there somewhere. You may just need to visit more trailer parks and not the fancy gated ones.
Sharpshooter
AG
AggieBiker said:

Don't give up. There's a desperate enough lady out there somewhere. You may just need to visit more trailer parks and not the fancy gated ones.
But, I live in a fancy gated one. Back to game. State is keeping it close.
trouble
AG
Sharpshooter said:

AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

Hmm. Perhaps I should start plucking. I still have a full head and I ain't getting lucky, at all.

Don't listen to him. Bald is rarely sexy.
LB12Diamond
AG
MAROON said:

guy comes off as a grade A meathead

Any chance you wear Tito's caps?
htxag09
AG
BohunkAg said:

RED AG 98 said:

Well, that's not the case. He was just the pitcher hitting. They had no DH...and will not have one for the rest of the game.

If they have no DH how did Cags, a guy who's not playing the field, just hit, well walk? Or are we just arguing semantics and what the position is called now?
StinkyPinky
AG
htxag09 said:

BohunkAg said:

RED AG 98 said:

If they have no DH how did Cags, a guy who's not playing the field, just hit, well walk? Or are we just arguing semantics and what the position is called now?
You gave it right. When Cags was pitching, they had no DH since he was also batting. Now they're using him as the DH after the pitching change
Decay
AG
htxag09 said:

BohunkAg said:

RED AG 98 said:

Okay great, right where I thought I learned the rules
AggieBiker
AG
trouble said:

Sharpshooter said:

AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

We all know your one of those uppity gated mobile home princess.

You're vote on real men doesn't count even if I did say you have an opinion on college pitcher's locks.
AGinHI
AG
AggieBiker said:

Really don't want to see Florida again.
trouble
AG
I'm uppity AF
AggieBiker
AG
Strange opening question to the coach there. I think she was stifling a smile after she said that.
dallasiteinsa02
htxag09 said:

Anyone else getting the opposite effect of that supposed heartfelt piece of nc state hanging injured players' jerseys in the dugout?

I'm just over here questioning wtf a player who had tommy John or a leg injury didn't travel with their team to Omaha…..
I don't think they are on the roster so they had to pay their own way and can't be in the dugout. Stupid rules by the NCAA is probably the problem.
BohunkAg
AG
StinkyPinky said:

htxag09 said:

BohunkAg said:

RED AG 98 said:

You gave it right. When Cags was pitching, they had no DH since he was also batting. Now they're using him as the DH after the pitching change
I guess I didn't realize in college you could go from being a position player to being a DH. You couldn't do that in the pros when the DH was utilized there.
RED AG 98
AG
StinkyPinky said:

htxag09 said:

BohunkAg said:

RED AG 98 said:

Ehh, when Cags is pitching he is still written in the DH spot. He's both until he exits the game as pitcher and then he is DH only.
Sharpshooter
AG
AggieBiker said:

trouble said:

Sharpshooter said:

AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

AggieBiker said:

Sharpshooter said:

We all know your one of those uppity gated mobile home princess.

You're vote on real men doesn't count even if I did say you have an opinion on college pitcher's locks.
FIFY.
Sharpshooter
AG
Dang. I want FL to lose.
tonytx05
AG
Regarding Cags and the DH spot ...

Quote:

It is not mandatory that a team designate a hitter for the pitcher. If the starting pitcher is listed in the batting order, the pitcher automatically becomes the DH. In this case, the pitcher is to be considered as two players, both the pitcher and DH (P/DH) and can be substituted for as such
AgEng06
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Dang. I want FL to lose.
At least it was a solo shot. I don't think either team is done scoring for the day.
Agsncws
AG
RED AG 98 said:

StinkyPinky said:

htxag09 said:

BohunkAg said:

RED AG 98 said:

Ehh, when Cags is pitching he is still written in the DH spot. He's both until he exits the game as pitcher and then he is DH only.
Correct
BohunkAg
AG
tonytx05 said:

Regarding Cags and the DH spot ...

Quote:

It is not mandatory that a team designate a hitter for the pitcher. If the starting pitcher is listed in the batting order, the pitcher automatically becomes the DH. In this case, the pitcher is to be considered as two players, both the pitcher and DH (P/DH) and can be substituted for as such

Thank you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.