2024 Omaha Scoreboard (6/14 - 6/24)

118,889 Views | 1835 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by CapCityAg89
StinkyPinky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jkag89 said:

StinkyPinky said:

If we can beat Kentucky tomorrow and then beat Tennessee in the finals, then we will know who the king of the SEC is.
If the Ags win the Natty, I won't give two ****s if either the Vols, Cats or anyone else in the league for that matter sees us a the king of the SEC or not.
well of course not we don't care what they actually think. It's hyperbole. And it would be joyous
LB12Diamond
AG
Just made me laugh bc you make it after they go 2-0.
jkag89
Fair enough. Stick to your guns. It wouldn't surprise if the Vols breeze through their side of the bracket. Also would not surprise me if ether FSU or UNC bounce back to make it interesting.
AgEng06
AG
jkag89 said:

StinkyPinky said:

If we can beat Kentucky tomorrow and then beat Tennessee in the finals, then we will know who the king of the SEC is.
If the Ags win the Natty, I won't give two ****s if either the Vols, Cats or anyone else in the league for that matter sees us a the king of the SEC or not.

This. And I don't care if we beat Midvale School for the Gifted to do it. I just want the natty.
RGLAG85
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

RGLAG85 said:

austinag1997 said:

RGLAG85 said:

austinag1997 said:

Honestly, I think the umps are protecting UT with strike calls. Pickoff was clean. Good throw and play.

Ball was clearly outside.
LOL

Go Vols!

Ags should want Vols eliminated.
Why, are we scared? I'm an Ag and I want them to win. Tell me why I should want them to lose?

Because their head coach is a POS, and that routinely seeps down and shows itself in his players as well.
Read all the responses, and sorry guys, I want too beat the best and if we can't, so be it. Vitello is not the jerk you make him out to be. Frankly, and this will wad your panties, his players love him and would run through a brick wall for him, his fans love him, and he's no more of a jerk than Schloss was at tcu with his antics against the Ags, he's just our jerk now and a brilliant one. By the way, Schloss loves him. I just got to spend the weekend around, let's say, some very talented players and it was enlightening to hear their takes on the games and the coaching moves, they love the guy and they're not his players.

TLDR.

Beat the best and respect the *******.
AggieBand2004
AG
He's an ass, and hardly a game goes by without him proving it on national TV. His players are pompous loud mouths and showboats too, so it's not surprising that the anecdotal few you've heard of probably like him.
RGLAG85
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

He's an ass, and hardly a game goes by without him proving it on national TV. His players are pompous loud mouths and showboats too, so it's not surprising that the anecdotal few you've heard of probably like him.
You have reading comprehension problems. None of the players I was around played for Vitello or Tennessee. These were high level, successful players just enjoying baseball. He and his team have fun in their style and are highly successful at it. I respect that and I'm not that insecure as an Aggie.
AggieBand2004
AG
I understood the text of your post just fine. And just because I disagree with you, doesn't make me insecure (unless you, like Vitello, have the mindset of an *******)
RGLAG85
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

I understood the text of your post just fine. And just because I disagree with you, doesn't make me insecure (unless you, like Vitello, have the mindset of an *******)
Your response of, "anecdotal" says otherwise. I didn't call you insecure personally but you did just call me an *******. You only know the surface of this subject, I have a much deeper understanding and you seem to not be able to handle that. Whatever that might be called. I'll say it again, Vitello is anything but a jerk. He's young, animated, fiery and reminds me of many young successful coaches. I'd take him as the Aggie coach any day, then he'd be our ******* and you'd love him. How many of ya'll saw him dancing on the mound when he was making a pitching change, try to keep the mood lite? Ididn't see a single mention of it on here, why? That's a coach players love to play for.
Randy Rhodes
tonytx05
AG
Even if we accept the idea he's a nice guy to be around, even drives his grandma to church every Sunday and fosters puppies, his antics on TV are that of a jerk. His players behave like him on the field. I still can't believe that kid who jawed at the ump as he ran down to first didn't get tossed.

No thanks.
RGLAG85
AG
tonytx05 said:

Even if we accept the idea he's a nice guy to be around, even drives his grandma to church every Sunday and fosters puppies, his antics on TV are that of a jerk. His players behave like him on the field. I still can't believe that kid who jawed at the ump as he ran down to first didn't get tossed.

No thanks.
Love the adhoms!

TFPMP
Muy
AG
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but seems like winning tonight is huge to getting to the championship weekend and would give us the chance to avoid having to play 2 addition games during the week to get there.
RGLAG85
AG
Muy said:

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but seems like winning tonight is huge to getting to the championship weekend and would give us the chance to avoid having to play 2 addition games during the week to get there.
Coming from a very dull tool myself, you are correct. We need Prager to be sharp, efficient and give us a lot of innings. And, we need the bats to come to life so there's no ill advised excuse to use CC or EA..
Rec
AG
We tonight
rgag12
AG
Hit the ball hard and fast through many holes
Randy Rhodes
Rec said:

We tonight

We tonight every night
StinkyPinky
AG
Randy Rhodes said:

Rec said:

We tonight

We tonight every night

Tonight we
CrocsAg20
AG
Taking in Florida BP right now. Man, Cags is such a beast. Hitting balls out to RF with ease. Multiple screaming line drives off the outfield wall.

I'd rather not see Florida again this year
dabo man
AG
This.
Let's Go Wolf Pack!!
dabo man
AG
Have you seen this guy?!?

BadMoonRisin
AG
My face reading the now deleted thread

cr06gis
AG
Go Pack!
BohunkAg
AG
RGLAG85 said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Your response of, "anecdotal" says otherwise. I didn't call you insecure personally but you did just call me an *******. You only know the surface of this subject, I have a much deeper understanding and you seem to not be able to handle that. Whatever that might be called. I'll say it again, Vitello is anything but a jerk. He's young, animated, fiery and reminds me of many young successful coaches. I'd take him as the Aggie coach any day, then he'd be our ******* and you'd love him. How many of ya'll saw him dancing on the mound when he was making a pitching change, try to keep the mood lite? Ididn't see a single mention of it on here, why? That's a coach players love to play for.
f-ck him
Wabs
AG
Want no part of a rematch with UF. Go Pack!
RED AG 98
AG
Go Pack!
dallasiteinsa02
Cags might be their game 3 starter if he doesn't get it together and they still win.

Hope it is to take down Kentucky.
BohunkAg
AG
The NC State coach is protesting because the Florida coach killed two kids.
LB12Diamond
AG
dallasiteinsa02 said:

Cags might be their game 3 starter if he doesn't get it together and they still win.

Hope it is to take down Kentucky.

You sure about that?
BohunkAg
AG
Man hate to see that for Caglianone.
StinkyPinky
AG
If Cags is hurt, does that mean we'd be better off playing them again?
trouble
AG
I'd rather they don't play a 3rd game
StinkyPinky
AG
BohunkAg said:

Man hate to see that for Caglianone.
Agreed. Don't want to see anyone get injured, especially at this point in his career.
trouble
AG
The hell happened?
htxag09
AG
trouble said:

The hell happened?

Assuming this is a question about cags?

Velo is down and was rubbing his arm and talking to coaches in the dugout.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.