*****2022 Texas A&M Baseball Transfer List*****

115,641 Views | 302 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by goose91
etchasketch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12thMan9 said:

etchasketch said:

You may not be able to cut their funding, but if they want to continue to play they may not have a spot on the 27 man roster or get playing time. So, in order to do that, they need to go elsewhere. And, not all players are on scholarship. Some were offered spots as walkons.
So what?
You replied to my post about how kids are offered spots and then those offers are rescinded after they signed leases, etc and now are looking for new places to play and live. What are you asking 'so what' about specifically?
12thMan9
AG
etchasketch said:

12thMan9 said:

etchasketch said:

You may not be able to cut their funding, but if they want to continue to play they may not have a spot on the 27 man roster or get playing time. So, in order to do that, they need to go elsewhere. And, not all players are on scholarship. Some were offered spots as walkons.
So what?
You replied to my post about how kids are offered spots and then those offers are rescinded after they signed leases, etc and now are looking for new places to play and live. What are you asking 'so what' about specifically?
What are you whining about? If they want to play, they have to go hustle up an opportunity, just like they did to come here. Walk-ons are not promised playing time, so if they want to continue to play they need to get better or go somewhere else. It's not that difficult to ascertain.
Ronnie '88
etchasketch
AG
12thMan9 said:

etchasketch said:

12thMan9 said:

etchasketch said:

So what?
What are you whining about? If they want to play, they have to go hustle up an opportunity, just like they did to come here. Walk-ons are not promised playing time, so if they want to continue to play they need to get better or go somewhere else. It's not that difficult to ascertain.
Whining? I'm stating facts. The conversation was about the portal and how players are affected by it. I offered more thoughts on the conversation. Yes. Hustle. Its the way of the world. My point was that there are many parts to being cut from a team at different times in the year. What part of that was whining? The link you offered also stated that coaches can't 'technically' pull scholarships - there are always loopholes.

ETA: no one is promised playing time, not just walkons.
ol' army '65
AG
Austin Stracener to Baylor. Please update your list.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Why are names being removed from the 2022 roster? Even if they're leaving, they still were on the 2022 team. I like to use that when looking back, but already a bunch of guys who were on the team all year are not listed anymore.

Make a new 2023 roster instead.
trouble
AG
I'm not sure what's going on with that.
FTAG 2000
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Why are names being removed from the 2022 roster? Even if they're leaving, they still were on the 2022 team. I like to use that when looking back, but already a bunch of guys who were on the team all year are not listed anymore.

Lazy work by some intern.
goose91
AG
ol' army '65 said:

Austin Stracener to Baylor. Please update your list.
Done. Thank you.
midwest.aggie
Will Rizzo to Nebraska per his social media headers
goose91
AG
midwest.aggie said:

Will Rizzo to Nebraska per his social media headers
Updated. Thanks.
LawHall88
AG
greg.w.h
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

ensign_beedrill said:

Lazy work by some intern.
Don't blame interns for what clearly is either a policy decision or just a lack of explicit direction…
I already have a dog
AG
LawHall88 said:

Hope this guy gets his arm strength/pitch speed back and has some success. Hated to see so much potential lost to injury.
goose91
AG
LawHall88 said:

Updated. Thanks for the information
trouble
AG
Lovett to Memphis

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChIh_kqP6MV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
goose91
AG
Updated. Thanks for the information.
goose91
AG
Update list

12thMan9
AG
Cameron Donley, will be a walk on C. On full academic ride. May be #2 C quickly.
Ronnie '88
Lemmys Rickenbacker
12thMan9 said:

Cameron Donley, will be a walk on C. On full academic ride. May be #2 C quickly.

With two transfers coming in he probably will redshirt this season, but who knows.
12thMan9
AG
One of the coaches said he'd be the 2nd best C on the roster when he saw him.
Ronnie '88
Cen-Tex
AG
Abilene Christian new addition Logan Britt. Best of luck

https://acusports.com/sports/baseball/roster
ftworthag02
AG
Wow! Thought he would be starting here for 3 yrs and then going pro.
goose91
AG
Cen-Tex said:

Abilene Christian new addition Logan Britt. Best of luck

https://acusports.com/sports/baseball/roster
Sorry I missed this. List update. All transfers out have found new homes. Best of luck to them all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.