Chuck F'n Strong, indeed.

57,963 Views | 323 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by schwack schwack
RVHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
So our coach drinks light colored liquor and your coach bangs light colored ladies what's the big deal?
I'll sign up for both myself.
goodAg80
AG

I know nothing.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
The ol Sargeant Schultz defense. Chollie has that one down fo sho.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
I'm the furthest thing from a sip sympathizer, troll, or whatever condescending term you can come up with. Perhaps I'm simply thinking about Charlie's kids and the embarrassment etc that they will have to deal with. No need to act like the sips do when something comes out against us, we're better than them. What Charlie did was 100% in the wrong, and there is no excuse for it. I'm all for their recruiting and program taking a hit or being wiped off the earth.

Charlie is the one who promoted himself as a paragon of virtue. Charlie is the one who found himself on the wrong side of another man's wife.

If you bill yourself as a moral authority then you have to expect more than a little blowback when it comes out that you are committing adultery.

Yep.
StephenvilleAg77
Charlie Strong:

quote:
"Since this is a legal case, it would not be appropriate for me to say anything further at this time."

Whenever a public figure issues a glaring non-denial like this, alarms start going off.

Jock 07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Or, at least, it sounds like you're ignoring it when you leap to a conclusion and then represent that as fact to justify a rabid hatred.

This is what you're going to run with? Are you ****ing kidding me, even after all the rumlin bull ****? What a mouth breathing dunce.
I'll try to be more like you in the future.

Surrender accepted.
HTownAg98
How can Charlie be a party to a divorce unless he's the one getting divorced? Does Kentucky has some really f'ed up marriage laws that I don't know about?
MSU/SECALUM
Charlie Strong releases statement addressing Louisville legal matter

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/21/charlie-strong-releases-statement-addressing-louisville-legal-matter/
peace
S
There is either a typo or someone does not know the difference in ''now'' and 'know'!!
DayAg!
S
The fact that RV is here defending this stuff tells you enough about his character.In a nutshell, he's just another wannabe, who worships a false idol cow. Who has no life, nor will he ever have one. Lowest form of pathetic there is, to defend someone of the midgets character. Sickening is what it is.

Hear this RV clown. Sumlin may take a drink, big deal. A lot of Div.I coaches do. And so have many on here and where you come from. But its a far, far cry from sleeping with someones else's wife, or having a mistress on the side. But you go ahead and play your defense card. All the while you look like the fool that your are for even trying.
StephenvilleAg77
Lmao at RVHORN'S pathetic rationalizations.
Loverboy
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm the furthest thing from a sip sympathizer, troll, or whatever condescending term you can come up with. Perhaps I'm simply thinking about Charlie's kids and the embarrassment etc that they will have to deal with. No need to act like the sips do when something comes out against us, we're better than them. What Charlie did was 100% in the wrong, and there is no excuse for it. I'm all for their recruiting and program taking a hit or being wiped off the earth.

Charlie is the one who promoted himself as a paragon of virtue. Charlie is the one who found himself on the wrong side of another man's wife.

If you bill yourself as a moral authority then you have to expect more than a little blowback when it comes out that you are committing adultery.

Yep.
There you have it.
Loverboy
quote:
quote:
We can see who all the sip sympathizers are with the low comments. A high profile state employee who preaches "core values" to young men of the state deserves every bit of ridicule in a very public setting.

Biggest pile of bs I've read in years.

You are a sip. GTFO.
wbt5845
AG
aggiehawg
AG
On ESPN as of 30 minutes ago. Nothing new. But they are reporting on it.

LINK
wbt5845
AG
FWST

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-texas/article61680277.html
AgOutsideAustin
AG
quote:
quote:
So our coach drinks light colored liquor and your coach bangs light colored ladies what's the big deal?
I'll sign up for both myself.

You married RV?
aggiehawg
AG
From the shag:

quote:
The fact that Charlie acknowledged this and publicly stated he would comply if asked is all i need to believe he has nothing to hide.
Like he had a choice.
Wildmen03
AG
quote:

I know nothing.

So the Internet received the court order before Strong did? We have the documentation stating that he's involved but he can still deny it?

Something doesn't add up, and this time it's not his height.
mazzag
AG
Ken Starr is thankful for the attention away from baylor.
Clown Question
Movado watch priced to move in Austin area.

Post removed:
by user
Stevetex.
quote:
The fact that RV is here defending this stuff tells you enough about his character.In a nutshell, he's just another wannabe, who worships a false idol cow. Who has no life, nor will he ever have one. Lowest form of pathetic there is, to defend someone of the midgets character. Sickening is what it is.

Hear this RV clown. Sumlin may take a drink, big deal. A lot of Div.I coaches do. And so have many on here and where you come from. But its a far, far cry from sleeping with someones else's wife, or having a mistress on the side. But you go ahead and play your defense card. All the while you look like the fool that your are for even trying.

Sumlin may take a drink?

He was a stumbling Drunk in that video.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
So the Internet received the court order before Strong did? We have the documentation stating that he's involved but he can still deny it?

Something doesn't add up, and this time it's not his height.
The document posted on the internet was an unsigned order. Standard procedure when filing a motion is to also submit an order for the judge to sign, if he grants the motion. This was filed on a Friday. Even if the judge signed off, it still needs action by the Travis County court to honor a sister state's request and issue the required subpoena. Those would then be served on Strong, in Texas.

As I said before, he likely* has counsel in Kentucky contacting Mr. Blue's counsel and arranging for a deposition to take place in Texas, and negotiating the items on the duces tecum, i.e. items he can produce and what he no longer has in his possession. Then counsel in Texas with an assist from Kentucky counsel attend the deposition, whenever it is agreed upon.

Strong stonewalls them, he'll be served and will have no choice as to date and time. It will take place in Austin, however. He can't be forced to return to Kentucky.

*I am, of course, assuming he's not a total idiot.
Post removed:
by user
mazzag
AG
So you want to watch a video of Tracy & Charlie?
DGAG92
AG
Addendum:

Core Value #6 - Dont do as I do, do as I say do.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
You married steveo?
Stevetex.
quote:
You married steveo?

Can you please get to the point?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Yes, you ever have a non relative's wife buy you shoes, clothes, jewelry, and a watch?
Stevetex.
quote:
Yes, you ever have a non relative's wife buy you shoes, clothes, jewelry, and a watch?

No never have, but if it did happen it still shows no proof of infadelity.

This is basically 4th and long.

The Hail Mary is getting thrown and this guy is hoping something pops up. He's desperate to keep his money.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:

The Hail Mary is getting thrown and this guy is hoping something pops up. He's desperate to keep his money.

Well, he's spending a ton of money to save money, then. Especially so, if it is a fishing expedition without reason according to Strong apologists.
Lungblood
Charlie Strong is too stupid to cover his tracks, so this will be entertaining.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:

Calling out a well known, rich football coach is a hail mary?!?! Demanding very specific evidence is a hail mary?

Your coach is a fraud. If the back to back losing seasons wasn't enough. If the hiring of recruiters known for cheating wasn't. Maybe this will finally convince you.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:

Point, game, set, and match.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.