Chuck F'n Strong, indeed.

57,916 Views | 323 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by schwack schwack
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Yes, you ever have a non relative's wife buy you shoes, clothes, jewelry, and a watch?
Excellent point.

I'd snatch the hair off my wife's head if she bought all that stuff for another dude and then I'd divorce her. Sounds like Blue is reasonable and doing the same.
aggiehawg
AG
Strong's deposition, if it ever takes place, is not subject to a FOIA, like the Okie Lite suit. If it gets out, and that's a big if, it will be by someone with an ax to grind and wanting payback. But don't expect his depo to be available.

The way this all happened makes me wonder how long Strong has known about this divorce action and if he might be drawn into it. A BMD is still a BMD, no matter which school he supports. An inquiry about a deposition from said BMD would have been made before this filing...unless Mr. Blue had reason to believe information would be destroyed.

Which raises the question whether Mrs. Blue had this posted on the internet to warn Strong, because she was being closely monitored?

People do weird things in divorce situations.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
Yes, you ever have a non relative's wife buy you shoes, clothes, jewelry, and a watch?
Excellent point.

I'd snatch the hair off my wife's head if she bought all that stuff for another dude and then I'd divorce her. Sounds like Blue is reasonable and doing the same.
Word choice?
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Strong's deposition, if it ever takes place, is not subject to a FOIA, like the Okie Lite suit. If it gets out, and that's a big if, it will be by someone with an ax to grind and wanting payback. But don't expect his depo to be available.

The way this all happened makes me wonder how long Strong has known about this divorce action and if he might be drawn into it. A BMD is still a BMD, no matter which school he supports. An inquiry about a deposition from said BMD would have been made before this filing...unless Mr. Blue had reason to believe information would be destroyed.

Which raises the question whether Mrs. Blue had this posted on the internet to warn Strong, because she was being closely monitored?

People do weird things in divorce situations.

The word is the Texas admin has known about this since December in some capacity. My guess is that Blue is pressuring the wife by drawing Charlie and the horns into it. He must want custody really badly.

StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
quote:

No never have, but if it did happen it still shows no proof of infadelity.

This is basically 4th and long.

The Hail Mary is getting thrown and this guy is hoping something pops up. He's desperate to keep his money.

Calling out a well known, rich football coach is a hail mary?!?! Demanding very specific evidence is a hail mary?

It is truly amazing the lengths sips will travel to rationalize the behavior of their school and its employees and athletes.
StephenvilleAg77
Aggiehawg: This has sip BMD written all over it.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
quote:

No never have, but if it did happen it still shows no proof of infadelity.

This is basically 4th and long.

The Hail Mary is getting thrown and this guy is hoping something pops up. He's desperate to keep his money.

The items that the court has AGREED that he is entitled to receive don't exact sound like things he "hopes" pops up. They are specific requests for specific information ... almost like he thinks that requested information will be relevant.

The husband isn't fishing. He already knows what he'll find out the end of the hook. He just needed a judge to let him get the fishy information, and he's now going to get it ...
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
The word is the Texas admin has known about this since December in some capacity. My guess is that Blue is pressuring the wife by drawing Charlie and the horns into it. He must want custody really badly.
If that is remotely true, even approximately true, then Strong would have agreed to be deposed in quiet and the terms of the duces tecum would have been negotiated and this would be done. Few, if any, court filings.

Thus, I think the admin at tu didn't know about this. Plus, the moment the twitter news broke, they would have been prepared with a statement to nip it in the bud. Or they are really that incompetent.

Hard to believe Perrin is that stupid, since he was a great trial attorney.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
If that is remotely true, even approximately true, then Strong would have agreed to be deposed in quiet and the terms of the duces tecum would have been negotiated and this would be done. Few, if any, court filings.

Thus, I think the admin at tu didn't know about this. Plus, the moment the twitter news broke, they would have been prepared with a statement to nip it in the bud. Or they are really that incompetent.

You are probably right and the rumors are wrong.

Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are probably right and the rumors are wrong.

No way Chuck gets fired this year regardless of schedule. Not with those words from the new AD.
NoneGiven
AG
If he wanted a brunette with big cans, he could've just bought his wife a pair.
aggiehawg
leftcoastaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
The fact that RV is here defending this stuff tells you enough about his character.In a nutshell, he's just another wannabe, who worships a false idol cow. Who has no life, nor will he ever have one. Lowest form of pathetic there is, to defend someone of the midgets character. Sickening is what it is.

Hear this RV clown. Sumlin may take a drink, big deal. A lot of Div.I coaches do. And so have many on here and where you come from. But its a far, far cry from sleeping with someones else's wife, or having a mistress on the side. But you go ahead and play your defense card. All the while you look like the fool that your are for even trying.

Sumlin may take a drink?

He was a stumbling Drunk in that video.

Steve show me where Sumlin ever said "don't drink", because I can show you where Strong said "don't lie" and to "respect women".

Get the difference? Charlie is a regular Jimmy Swaggart. Do as I say, not as I do.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
StephenvilleAg77
Hmmm. Perrin left himself an "out" a mile wide in that 'statement of support'.

Pretty obvious Perrin has some concerns.
goodAg80
AG
I found another Charlie conquest...

aginlakeway
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
The fact that RV is here defending this stuff tells you enough about his character.In a nutshell, he's just another wannabe, who worships a false idol cow. Who has no life, nor will he ever have one. Lowest form of pathetic there is, to defend someone of the midgets character. Sickening is what it is.

Hear this RV clown. Sumlin may take a drink, big deal. A lot of Div.I coaches do. And so have many on here and where you come from. But its a far, far cry from sleeping with someones else's wife, or having a mistress on the side. But you go ahead and play your defense card. All the while you look like the fool that your are for even trying.

Sumlin may take a drink?

Steve show me where Sumlin ever said "don't drink", because I can show you where Strong said "don't lie" and to "respect women".

Get the difference? Charlie is a regular Jimmy Swaggart. Do as I say, not as I do.
Can't wait to hear the response to that ... because there isn't one.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Hmmm. Perrin left himself an "out" a mile wide in that 'statement of support'.

Remember from whence Perrin came...BMD himself. Whole reason why Perrin was enlisted to replace Patterson. Herd the cats of the BMDs and get them back into the fold. I imagine his phone was blowing up for the last day or so.
Clown Question

quote:

Does perrin know about strong's side piece(s) on the tu payroll?
aggiehawg
AG
The shag:

quote:
Three things. First, I expect this is a fishing expedition and if there is any "improper" behavior it very well could be one sided. Second, the evidence in this case will be filed under seal "to protect the children". As a consequence to the extent Charlie's deposition or documents produced by Charlie are submitted, they will be under seal. Third, despite being under seal, the facts will come out even though the underlying filings won't. It will just take some time.

Not sure how this divorce measures up to other L-ville divorces but this one looks nasty and there will be tons of allegations which for the attorneys' purposes might as well be fact short of trial. Apparently, Blue's attorney wants the allegation that his wife is a ***** and $#@!ed around with Charlie to be a key component to help with leverage. He has already fired his wife from his job, left the house, removed any source of support, and is now coming for 100% custody of the kids. There is a reason why I don't practice family law. This is just disgusting and most likely is not based upon fact, except in his mind.

I'm just hoping Charlie's family sticks by him because there will be alot of half-truths and allegations involving him in the future. Very unlikely they will be able to prove anything but that is not the point where rich husband is putting the screws to the wife and the wife has to beg for $50k just to pay her lawyers.
Moving the goal posts, here. If Strong never laid a hand (nor any other body part) on her, then this is a non-issue and he agrees to be deposed. If she was chasing him via sextexts or whatever, then he agrees to the deposition and this never gets publicity. No court filings necessary, just some phone calls and a fax or e-document.

This blew up for a reason. And as usual, Strong is probably responsible for playing it the wrong way.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:

quote:

Does perrin know about strong's side piece(s) on the tu payroll?

If he does, he's screwed and screwed up the Kearney lawsuit. Maybe I am giving him too much credit, but I think he's smarter than that.
StephenvilleAg77
Sounds like some of those five-mile morning runs ended up at the wrong house.

Louisville city streets are confusing.
Loverboy
quote:
The shag:

quote:
Three things. First, I expect this is a fishing expedition and if there is any "improper" behavior it very well could be one sided. Second, the evidence in this case will be filed under seal "to protect the children". As a consequence to the extent Charlie's deposition or documents produced by Charlie are submitted, they will be under seal. Third, despite being under seal, the facts will come out even though the underlying filings won't. It will just take some time.

Not sure how this divorce measures up to other L-ville divorces but this one looks nasty and there will be tons of allegations which for the attorneys' purposes might as well be fact short of trial. Apparently, Blue's attorney wants the allegation that his wife is a ***** and $#@!ed around with Charlie to be a key component to help with leverage. He has already fired his wife from his job, left the house, removed any source of support, and is now coming for 100% custody of the kids. There is a reason why I don't practice family law. This is just disgusting and most likely is not based upon fact, except in his mind.

I'm just hoping Charlie's family sticks by him because there will be alot of half-truths and allegations involving him in the future. Very unlikely they will be able to prove anything but that is not the point where rich husband is putting the screws to the wife and the wife has to beg for $50k just to pay her lawyers.
Moving the goal posts, here. If Strong never laid a hand (nor any other body part) on her, then this is a non-issue and he agrees to be deposed. If she was chasing him via sextexts or whatever, then he agrees to the deposition and this never gets publicity. No court filings necessary, just dome phone calls and a fax or e-document.

This blew up for a reason. And as usual, Strong is probably responsible for playing it the wrong way.
If nothing going on, he should've refused the gifts.

Post removed:
by user
Lloeb
quote:
quote:

Dude makes Sloan look tall.
StephenvilleAg77
I just read the entire document.

Shoes, jewelry, clothes, and a Movado watch.

When a woman is giving personal items like that to a married man...

... and when the woman giving those personal gifts looks like Tracy Blue....

Zowser.

Stevetex.
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sumlin may take a drink?

Wow!

How low do you want to set the bar?

NoneGiven
AG
5-7?
Jock 07
AG
And you know that was Sumlin how?
WestAustinAg
AG
quote:
quote:

Looks very much like Mrs. Blue. He definitely has a type...
Pinata Man
Houston coach is going to end up there, book it.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
If nothing going on, he should've refused the gifts.
That's short sighted, Refusing gifts from a BMD wife isn't the political thing to.
Post removed:
by user
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
The ol Sargeant Schultz defense. Chollie has that one down fo sho.
Yes, except that might be spelled, "I know no--ssinkk!"
Loverboy
The fact that it was multiple gifts means it wasn't a single transgression on strongs part.

It was a series of encounters.

Plus...let's face it, adulterers don't ever just cheat once.

I bet he's got some ho in Austin right now.

He's toast.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.