Chuck F'n Strong, indeed.

57,823 Views | 323 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by schwack schwack
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, since she doesn't have custody of the kids, that would make her free to move to Austin, right?
aggiehawg
AG
If the Blues have indeed settled all of their outstanding divorce issues before the court hearing on the Strong subpoena, what does that tell you?? Their mediation wasn't scheduled for a few weeks. Why settle now?

She freakin' caved. He had her on something, something she didn't want out there.

Too funny. Strong is not exonerated at all, quite the contrary.
HTownAg98
If his wife didn't know, his troubles have just begun.
Clown Question

quote:

The whorns were broadsided by this despite (their messageboard goofs' pleas otherwise). I wonder if they are starting to snoop around strong on their own. Hell mrs. strong might have been broadsided by it and now she is snooping around. I don't think Mr. Blue likes strong at all. I would not be surprised if something is leaked by his side further tarnishing the midget hypocrite.
quote:

If his wife didn't know, his troubles have just begun.
Suddenly that katharine sawyers just doesn't seem like a nice employee that chuck has taken a strong interest in mentoring anymore.
Wabs
AG
quote:
If the Blues have indeed settled all of their outstanding divorce issues before the court hearing on the Strong subpoena, what does that tell you?? Their mediation wasn't scheduled for a few weeks. Why settle now?

She freakin' caved. He had her on something, something she didn't want out there.

The sip media will spend the next week exonerating him. "See, this was just a fishing expedition that came up with nothing! Charlie is true to his core values!!"
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:

The sip media will spend the next week exonerating him. "See, this was just a fishing expedition that came up with nothing! Charlie is true to his core values!!"
And not a one of them will be divorce lawyers IRL. Yeah, I'm Mrs. Blue. I'm going to give up custody of my children and millions of dollars so that a man I never had an affair with won't be embarrassed. Because I'm such a nice gal and all.

Not likely.
Wabs
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

And not a one of them will be divorce lawyers IRL. Yeah, I'm Mrs. Blue. I'm going to give up custody of my children and millions of dollars so that a man I never had an affair with won't be embarrassed. Because I'm such a nice gal and all.

Not likely.
I hear you. But common sense is not a common virtue round these parts.
VaultingChemist
AG
This is one of the best possible outcomes for us. Strong's reputation has been smeared, but not bad enough to be immediately fired. Every rival will use this against tu in recruiting.
usmcbrooks
schwack schwack
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.