***** USMNT vs The Netherlands WC R16 Game Thread (12/3) *****

65,234 Views | 1293 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiephoenix02
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know Weah was tired but I am admittedly not a huge BA fan
birdman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mathguy64 said:

Nice move ggg. Let's bring on a striker!

Maybe the next coach will have better tactical skills.
We need two goals.
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah okay. Still awful giveaway in our half
birdman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aaronson has come in and immediately made an impact.

And it's all negative.
Whirligigs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
birdman said:

Aaronson has come in and immediately made an impact.

And it's all negative.


Yup
Silvertaps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow! TURNER!
OneBlitzer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nicely done Turner!
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One goal here could change everything. But it needs to happen soon.
birdman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Turner kept us in the game. Two brilliant saves.

All caused by Dest dribbling about 20 seconds too long.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So lets see what we see. we made subs, but did they come on with any instruction to alter our attack?
this has been a big weakness of berhalters
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a save Turner
TulaneAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Turner standing on his head
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TURNER!
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
birdman said:

Turner kept us in the game. Two brilliant saves.

All caused by Dest dribbling about 20 seconds too long.
he did get caught dribbling, but it didnt look like he had anyone to pass to
LB12Diamond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe that's gets us pumped to get a goal
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Turner earning his paycheck.
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
US has a young squad that has shown some promise. Could show better in the next WC is we can find a legit ST and some overall depth so we dont have such a dropoff when we sub certain positions.
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It appears no tactical changes were made
HowdyTexasAggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PatAg said:

So lets see what we see. we made subs, but did they come on with any instruction to alter our attack?
this has been a big weakness of berhalters



Seems any offensive organization has disappeared with the subs
Whirligigs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like we won't get a goal
birdman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PatAg said:

birdman said:

Turner kept us in the game. Two brilliant saves.

All caused by Dest dribbling about 20 seconds too long.
he did get caught dribbling, but it didnt look like he had anyone to pass to
When in doubt, kick it out.

He was taking on 2 or 3 Dutch players on the dribble. And he was 30 yards from goal. Get rid of it.
LB12Diamond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
chjoak said:

US has a young squad that has shown some promise. Could show better in the next WC is we can find a legit ST and some overall depth so we dont have such a dropoff when we sub certain positions.


For got the next one is in North America.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FOUL
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS REF WATCHING
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
birdman said:

Mathguy64 said:

Nice move ggg. Let's bring on a striker!

Maybe the next coach will have better tactical skills.
We need two goals.


Haji Wright isn't the answer any more that Jesus was.

LVG set his team up to compact his defense and let us run our legs dry knowing we aren't clinical finishers.
Silvertaps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another miss
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ouch. Gio hits his head on the turf.
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good thing Twellman isn't in the booth he'd be losing his mind over Reyna being concussed
birdman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WRIGHT!
OneBlitzer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heavy touch form Wright. Should have scored.
JJxvi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wtf
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We stepped all over our dicks today.
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wright
Ag Since 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And that is why nobody likes Haji Wright
HowdyTexasAggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a joke, terrible
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agreed, seems like gregg has them reluctant to just play it up

wow wright...wow
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.