Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***Official 2022 Recruiting Class Thread***

193,076 Views | 692 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by maver1ck
Emilio Fantastico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wbt5845 said:

Bill Superman said:

Ags now have the #2 overall class, surpassing bama and just behind georgia.

Georgia has 3 more commits than us. With just one more commit we will be ranked #1 overall and on our way to potentially the highest ranked class of all time.

Let that sink in.

When did they start ranking classes? I keep seeing these comments about best all time, but in the early 70s, Emery Bellard had some ridiculous classes.

The thing about going back before all the rating systems and all the camps that help establish the ratings is it is hard to piece together enough information about the recruits to know how highly touted they were coming in. All we really have on the Bellard classes are the end results. But what do we know about them as recruits?
Bill Superman
AG
Sip insider just put in some crystal balls to Ags for Denver Harris and Kam Dewberry.

Sip always seems to have good news for us.
Bill Superman
AG
Bill Superman
AG
Bill Superman
AG
Calzada just entered name in transfer portal. Might mean we look to the portal for another backup.
maver1ck
AG
Bill Superman said:

Calzada just entered name in transfer portal. Might mean we look to the portal for another backup.

This seems likely, simply to have some experience on the roster.
Bogey1996
How about Kedon Slovis?
Bill Superman
AG
And another crystal ball for Denver Harris from Lsu insider.
TAM85
Bill Superman
AG
Now Kam finally with the Fong.
Bill Superman
AG
nbaker2022 said:

Bill Superman said:

This seems likely, simply to have some experience on the roster.

Sounds like we could be giving Lsu qb transfer max Johnson a look. This would make the off season qb competition extremely interesting.
BAS_AG_2012
AG
I have a bad feeling about Evan Stewart flipping and going with tu and Ewers. Hope I'm wrong
maver1ck
AG
tpreston12 said:

I have a bad feeling about Evan Stewart flipping and going with tu and Ewers. Hope I'm wrong

Evan was here all weekend recruiting for us

I think some of y'all spend too long reading BS on the sips forum
Stoopkid
AG
tpreston12 said:

…so wouldn't he have just gone to Ohio state with Ewers? I don't get why you think Ewers would suddenly hold such sway over Stewart after he's been apparently all-in with us and didn't follow Ewers originally.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Yeah, I don't get all the bloviating about Ewers.
It's not like we don't have our own 5 star QB commit.

Besides, Ewers has this hired gun air about him like all he's doing is chasing NIL deals while Weigman has been all in attending every recruiting event trying to recruit others to join him.
coastalAg
AG
Even Longhorn mods have conceded that Evan Stewart flipping is a pipe dream. Denver Harris is the only early signer both schools are in it for that they are still holding out hope for,

jsc8116
AG
SIAP in prior 14 pages. How do the rules work for scholarship #s related to those that are transferring/have transferred from your team. Wasnt it like you could offer up to 7 additional scholarships on top of the 25 limit to match how many players you have transferred from your team?
P.U.T.U
AG
Believe if a player transfers out you can sign an early enrollee and have it count towards last years class. We have had at least 2 players on scholarship announce their desire to transfer so we can have 2 players count towards last years class. Right now we have 6 players enrolling early so we can utilize this.

TAM85
harge57
AG
Don't think so. I think transfer spots can only be taken by another transfer player.

I think the initial 25 counter remains and 3 can count back to last years class if enrolling early and there are spots open from last year. Keep in mind the previous years class can have some counting back to that previous class and so on so it's difficult to determine how many can count back, but it's no more than 3.

With the initial counter rule in place the last few years I haven't seen a team go over 28 HS signees.

I think we end up at 27.
Bill Superman
AG
coastalAg said:

Even Longhorn mods have conceded that Evan Stewart flipping is a pipe dream. Denver Harris is the only early signer both schools are in it for that they are still holding out hope for,

Sip and their insiders are convinced they're gonna pull in Harris, which will make it all the more glorious if he signs with us.

This is all while a usc insider just submitted another crystal ball to us.
maver1ck
AG
Bill Superman said:

coastalAg said:

Sip and their insiders are convinced they're gonna pull in Harris, which will make it all the more glorious if he signs with us.

Yep. Sip mods hyping up their subs again for absolutely nothing. Seen this time and time again
Bill Superman
AG
nbaker2022 said:

Bill Superman said:

coastalAg said:

Yep. Sip mods hyping up their subs again for absolutely nothing. Seen this time and time again

Sip mods have had every top ranked recruit leaning toward them from every class at some point or another.

They'll never understand why everyone is always so amused by their demise.
dixichkn
AG
Bill Superman said:

And another crystal ball for Denver Harris from Lsu insider.

I want to believe........

Hate to be the piss in y'alls Post Toasties, but this is another North Shore kid. Even Shadrach flaked on us. I'll 100% believe it when he's suited up and running out of the tunnel next September.

I mean SOMEBODY has to be the first one, right?
Bill Superman
AG
Jihaad Campbell getting CB'd to bama. I like our chances with Anthony Lucas a little more. Heard it was going to be one or the other.
P.U.T.U
AG
I posted in another thread but Campbell is more of a SLB so Lucas fits better in our defense even though he is a long term DT. Perkins is the main LB we need to close on
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I mean, we knew Bama was going to get some of the decent guys. We can share a bit with lil bro.
Bill Superman
AG
Bobby Taylor is calling a flip now.

This is gonna get good…
maver1ck
AG
Bill Superman said:

This is gonna get good…

Just saw it and I'm not sure what to think.

Goodwin? Who else could it be?
gigem1223
Goodwin?
Bill Superman
AG
nbaker2022 said:

Bill Superman said:

This is gonna get good…

Just saw it and I'm not sure what to think.

Goodwin? Who else could it be?

Goodwin is my #1 hope. It just sounds too good to be true..
mm42
Killebrew
maver1ck
AG
Georgia fans think it's MGK. Basically a 23 guy bc of an ACL tear, but would be a great flip regardless
waltonloads11
AG
nbaker2022 said:

Georgia fans think it's MGK. Basically a 23 guy bc of an ACL tear, but would be a great flip regardless

Denver, Bobby, and MGK will be a nasty CB class
coastalAg
AG
Don't forget Smoke

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.