Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Petition to Bring Back TAMU v. t.u. Game

49,829 Views | 439 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by rootube
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rod Tidwell said:

You can vote no on this petition just so people know

Except no transparency on the results. So it can be manipulated at will by the Google docs owner.
Kemo Sabe
Serves no useful purpose to "us". And "us" is all that matters. We are not helping "them". They fought us tooth and toenail to keep us from making this move. Never forget that. We still have some ags that feel the need to run over to austin and slob all over their knob. We need to rid the university of these weaklings.
ashley
Of course.
cdowl38
AG
STOP!
Jock 07
AG
Spricetex said:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqAbfTHyH0VP1Pj4JWRrloqrHTyzJQ6ieYbjkp0tw9frBTZw/viewform

Both student government organizations have come together to show that the Students, Former Students, and fans of CFB want this game back. It might not do anything but it is worth the shot. Plus, for students from both schools to come together to try this shows a lot.

Where's the petition for me to sign to have you banned for talking such nonsense?
Pelayo
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Krazykat
AG
LET IT DIE!!!! We have moved on.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Not me! I like to watch fun football. Playing the sips is fun. Beating them, is a lot more fun.
GiveEmHellBill
AG

BaileyAg
AG
Hell no. Never. Never, ever
marble rye
AG
Spricetex said:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqAbfTHyH0VP1Pj4JWRrloqrHTyzJQ6ieYbjkp0tw9frBTZw/viewform

Both student government organizations have come together to show that the Students, Former Students, and fans of CFB want this game back. It might not do anything but it is worth the shot. Plus, for students from both schools to come together to try this shows a lot.

Who cares? These kids are stupid millenials. Tell them to go **** themselves.
Aggie
AG
Amazing how many Ags are scared to play them.
All the excuses .
" we don't need them"
" we have moved on"
" the cheat"

I remember when our motto was " anywhere, anytime"

Love to see the game return.
Only downside is losing.. Which it seems many on this thread are afraid of.
marble rye
AG
"Hit me again, Ike, and this time put some stank on it!"

A&M=Tina Turner
Jock 07
AG
Spricetex said:

Oh, and

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
GoodOldAgs said:

Champ Bailey said:

GoodOldAgs said:

Champ Bailey said:

GoodOldAgs said:

Too bad we can't have a petition for something that's actually relevant like accountability in the Athletic Department. Or better return on investment on the field. Priorities.

Uh oh Ironmanag is gonna get me!
Who isn't being held accountable? Why do you keep investing if you aren't getting the return you want? You are probably much better off investing in automation than a football team if you are looking for a good return.
This guy. I haven't donated since the 2015 season. Debatable.
Sumlin will likely be fired this year if he doesn't win big. All of his ****ty coaches were fired and replaced with better ones. So it sounds like there has been good accountability there. And it sounds like you are holding the athletic department accountable. I'm not sure what your issue is here.
Well I don't think this is what many had in mind post 2012 when Sumlin got a huge guaranteed contract with a ridiculous buyout after one season. Or post 2013 when stadium & facility renovations started. Certainly not me. I thought we would be competing for championships every year, it was JFF *****es and all aboard the A&M hype train, and the state was ours. And it was. Our recruiting competition was suffering. We had our pick of the litter in Texas, an oppurtunity we had not been blessed with ever in our history.The Giant had awoken and we were primed for a run at a SECC and a natty some time in the next 2-3 years, after we had developed the elite 4 and 5* talent we signed.Then what in the hell happened? Point being we didn't have to drop 450 mills to get 8-5 every year. That kind of big boy money warrants big boy results, as in at least some occasional 10+ win seasons, have a year where we make a run at the SEC and National Title and /or at least consistent top 10-5 recruiting classes for the next guy, because the Admin wants the best and nothing less after everything we have invested. We were supposed to be where Clemson is now. We lost to Kansas State in the Texas Bowl. Maybe I have unreasonable expectations to some, but come on Champ, you and me both know what's happened isn't right. Fightin' Texas Ags deserve better, we are way too awesome for this. *****me for thinking that way though, right?

Not really. But your problem is that you expect money in to equal results out. There are a ton of programs out there that want it just as much as A&M. So it is unrealistic to expect that. It isn't unrealistic to want to win, and be disappointed when you lose though. It's not unrealistic to fire a coach if he isn't producing.
Pelayo
AG
Aggie said:

All the excuses .
" we don't need them"
" we have moved on"
" the cheat"

wrong
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MyComputerCareer
Aggie said:

All the excuses .
" we don't need them"
" we have moved on"
" the cheat"

Actually it's amazing how many Ags don't understand basic strategy. Recruiting, revenue, fan support, etc are all driven by playing in games that matter. We have plenty of games that matter in the SEC. Why would we help them by supplementing a pathetic BDF schedule which includes 1, maybe 2 meaningful games all season? Why?
AgCat93
AG
It's more a poll than a petition. 3 questions. I managed to answer it on 5 occasions and wasn't stopped beyond the first try.
TXAGBQ76
AG
This game was meaningless outside the two schools in its best years; it is even less relevant outside of Austin and B/CS now.

A lot of whiney ******* living in the past still
Cant Think of a Name
AG
Rod Tidwell said:

Voted against it twice
BTKAG97
AG
agz win said:

Is there a **** NO option to check on the petition?

Just responded NO 3 times since it allows multiple responses.
BanderaAg956
Expecting results is too much to ask, got it!

Paying ridiculous money for average results, great expectations, got it.

8-5 on the season and 4-4 or 3-5 in the SEC, awesome result... got it!
rollingwoodaggie
For those who think we are "scared " to play tu. I say screw you. Yea we ran from a fight with a French poodle to fight a Rottweiler in Bama every year. Yea... we are scared.
rollingwoodaggie
Flood this petition with no and hell no's. Voted 4 times so far
sharpdressedman
Pam Poovey said:

Spricetex said:

Who cares? These kids are stupid millenials. Tell them to go **** themselves.
I love me some Pam .

And, the nays have it, by a landslide.
cdowl38
AG
How do we even see the results
Maroon Flash
AG
So you want to play so they can get a totally bogus PI to set up a FG to beat us?

Or screw us like they did when they had 1 second put on the clock to steal a Big 12 championship from Nebraska?

Hell No!
Deke
AG
No tu,remember 1963.
Al Bula
AG
Rod Tidwell said:

By definition, this is not a petition. It is a poll.
Flashdiaz
AG

Yell Practice
tamc91
AG
NO

If any decision makers are dumb enough to bring the game back, it should at least include the requirement that refs are from SEC, neutral conference, and not include any alumni (or family of alumni) of t.u. Too many egregious calls going their way over the decades.
dixichkn
AG
Kemo Sabe said:

Serves no useful purpose to "us". And "us" is all that matters. We are not helping "them". They fought us tooth and toenail to keep us from making this move. Never forget that. We still have some ags that feel the need to run over to austin and slob all over their knob. We need to rid the university of these weaklings.
This X eleventy billion
C Loves L
aggieclay
shared my opinion. NO thanks!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.