Welp, COVID19 is in Bell County

49,867 Views | 649 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agsalaska
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lightweights
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Captain Pablo
AG
Agree cjag

I visit the downtown one sometimes. I like to support the locals

I also like the ladies that work there. They are funny, and super nice

But geez they have their work cut out for them. There is no shortage of people hanging out, coming in, asking for stuff

The girls have to strike a pretty delicate balance between firmly handling loiterers, and going too far and pissing them off and riskIng someone making a scene

Hats off to them

ProgN
I live off Old Waco Rd, so I'm readily available to the Temple stores if they have any problems they can't handle.
agsalaska
AG
Yall are taking me back to my pawnshop days!!
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
ProgN
mazzag
AG
36 cases. I think Killeen will end up having the most cases.

https://kdhnews.com/news/coronavirus/update-coronavirus-cases-in-bell-county-more-in-killeen-more/article_6efd29f8-729f-11ea-b547-67a0bc946edc.html
Captain Pablo
AG
Killeen with the 12th murder of the year

Close to 2019 total, if not surpassed
c-jags
Prognightmare said:

I live off Old Waco Rd, so I'm readily available to the Temple stores if they have any problems they can't handle.

Oh most of the people are friendly and easy enough to deal with. Again, I know why they're asking for Beer money but I'd rather be taken advantage of for alcohol than be a stingy a-hole. Ladies there are fun and roll with the clientele. There's one tiny lady that always has a cap on that always has a great attitude and makes me laugh.

Heck I have enough of my neighbors in Northside only asking for cash only when I tell them I'll go get whatever they need from the grocery store these days.

It's tough times and my job is still paying so it's no time to be a miser.
ProgN
agsalaska
AG
I believe Waco just extended to April 21. If I heard that right.
mazzag
AG
NM. I see the city extended so the schools will have to as well.

One of the principals has covid 19. I'm surprised they didn't go further.
mel99
AG
mazzag said:

NM. I see the city extended so the schools will have to as well.

One of the principals has covid 19. I'm surprised they didn't go further.

It was just announced that the principal died.
BohunkAg
AG
Man he went quick.....

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/McLennan-County-records-first-COVID-19-death-mayor-says-569253241.html
mazzag
Captain Pablo
AG
Holy hell

Awful

Only 49
agsalaska
AG
I just got a text that said May 6 for Belton Schools. Can anyone verify?
GIF Reactor
AG
So very tragic.
GIF Reactor
AG
KWTX sent a push notification saying May 4th
agsalaska
AG
Thays right. May 4.
ProgN
agsalaska said:

I just got a text that said May 6 for Belton Schools. Can anyone verify?
ProgN
Since the gym is closed I started jog/walking 2+ miles daily and I tell you what, I'm beginning to look forward to it. The first 4 days in a row sucked but I'm on 8 now and I like it. Lost 4 lbs and have more energy.
COSCAG67
AG
4 lbs is impressive
ProgN
It's probably water weight but I'll take it.
BohunkAg
AG
A teacher from Connally on a vent and a principal from Midway ISD tests positive. Say a prayer for all the school personnel who have been working hard for our kids to keep them attached to school activities.
aggiejet
AG
Bell County reports 5 more COVID-19 cases, identifies victims

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Bell-County-reports-8th-COVID-19-case-569000941.html
Hagen95
AG
The Midway principal is my son's principal and was for my girls as well. They're pretty upset about it. He's pretty healthy and young. Hope he recovers.

GIF Reactor
AG
aggiejet said:

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Bell-County-reports-8th-COVID-19-case-569000941.html
They took it down quickly. Surely someone has the document or took a screen shot,so it's probably out there.
EMY92
AG
Report from yesterday said he was in good condition.
aggiejet
AG
You would certainly think so, but I haven't seen it anywhere.
ProgN
Electrical_Ag said:

aggiejet said:

They took it down quickly. Surely someone has the document or took a screen shot,so it's probably out there.
agsalaska
AG
Oops
BohunkAg
AG
Hagen95 said:

The Midway principal is my son's principal and was for my girls as well. They're pretty upset about it. He's pretty healthy and young. Hope he recovers.

A couple good friends of mine are principals.....they have been involved in meal deliveries and handing out supplies to kids....a little worried about them. All we can do is hope and pray for the best.
Bulldog73
AG
Yeah, the district I'm with, we've really cut back on that interaction over the past couple weeks.
mazzag
AG
My hair stylist was trying to reschedule appointments after 4/30. I guess one of her Dr. clients warned her this could go past that.
c-jags
mazzag said:

My hair stylist was trying to reschedule appointments after 4/30. I guess one of her Dr. clients warned her this could go past that.

I haven't got a haircut since September and was planning on one after spring break. Whoops. As a dude, it's not a good look.

I'm wearing out my caps.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.