Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

118,336 Views | 1034 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by El Gallo Blanco
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
His bond probably doubled now.
Sea Speed
AG
Bondag said:

His bond probably doubled now.

$2 whole dollars now.
Mas89
AG
Al Bula said:

Build It said:

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-multiple-felony-charges-hits-kills-woman-during-police-chase

This guy somehow made bond last week. This week he kills an innocent woman. Now he's on the run.

I say the odds are 50/50 this guy catches a bullet within 30 days.

"Houston PD identified the wanted felon as Jacoby Pendleton, 30, saying he has several existing warrants out for his arrest. Details surrounding those warrants, however, were limited, but it's believed to be several charges including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, engaging in organized crimes, and possession of controlled substance.

In fact, Pendleton has an existing criminal history and police say was even arrested on May 29 but was recently released from jail.

The chase lasted for a short time, starting at Bowen St. on the city's south side. During the chase, police say Pendleton ignored all stop signs, and traffic signals and at one point drove on the opposite side of the road.
Pendleton managed to evade officers' sight during the chase as well, but after they found him, investigators noticed an unidentified woman lying on the ground who'd been hit by his vehicle. The 30-year-old got out of his car shortly after that, because Pendleton crashed his car and landed in a ditch over on Rebecca St.

"My heart goes out to the family of the female. A very unfortunate incident that occurred out here. We set up a perimeter trying to locate this suspect. We have fox overhead, as well as several canines at hand. Officers in the area searching for the suspect, but we've been unable to locate him at this time," Assistant Chief Keith Seafous said.
this idiot judge needs to be charged with murder too. She gave the gangster a stupidly low PR bond. Last year the media was kissing this judge's ass for being the youngest black judge ever or something.

Katherine Thomas

I'll hand it to the marxists. They've done a number on the Harris county justice system and the rest of the country.
This needs a page bump. Black Girl Magic was their chosen name. Why do they destroy everything they are put in charge of?
TarponChaser
Mas89 said:

Al Bula said:

Build It said:

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-multiple-felony-charges-hits-kills-woman-during-police-chase

This guy somehow made bond last week. This week he kills an innocent woman. Now he's on the run.

I say the odds are 50/50 this guy catches a bullet within 30 days.

"Houston PD identified the wanted felon as Jacoby Pendleton, 30, saying he has several existing warrants out for his arrest. Details surrounding those warrants, however, were limited, but it's believed to be several charges including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, engaging in organized crimes, and possession of controlled substance.

In fact, Pendleton has an existing criminal history and police say was even arrested on May 29 but was recently released from jail.

The chase lasted for a short time, starting at Bowen St. on the city's south side. During the chase, police say Pendleton ignored all stop signs, and traffic signals and at one point drove on the opposite side of the road.
Pendleton managed to evade officers' sight during the chase as well, but after they found him, investigators noticed an unidentified woman lying on the ground who'd been hit by his vehicle. The 30-year-old got out of his car shortly after that, because Pendleton crashed his car and landed in a ditch over on Rebecca St.

"My heart goes out to the family of the female. A very unfortunate incident that occurred out here. We set up a perimeter trying to locate this suspect. We have fox overhead, as well as several canines at hand. Officers in the area searching for the suspect, but we've been unable to locate him at this time," Assistant Chief Keith Seafous said.
this idiot judge needs to be charged with murder too. She gave the gangster a stupidly low PR bond. Last year the media was kissing this judge's ass for being the youngest black judge ever or something.

Katherine Thomas

I'll hand it to the marxists. They've done a number on the Harris county justice system and the rest of the country.
This needs a page bump. Black Girl Magic was their chosen name. Why do they destroy everything they are put in charge of?

This is what "dark magic" does…
randy828
AG
https://www.theleadernews.com/community/stepson-accused-of-kicking-beating-timbergrove-man-to-death-on-fathers-day/article_0f937fc2-2ce4-11ef-94d0-abe2e62b3936.html

This dude's criminal history goes back to 1993!! How in the hell do they keep letting these POS back out? Finally graduated to murder. 3 DWIs, assault, burglary motor vehicle, criminal trespass, multiple drug possesions....

Quote:

Houston Police say they responded to a report of an assault in the 4100 block of Sherwood Ln. on the morning of Father's Day, June 16, around 5:45 a.m. Upon arrival they found an unresponsive man inside his Timbergrove area apartment. The elderly victim had reportedly suffered blunt force drama and was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.
"The victim's stepson, Ricky Allen, confessed to his role in the man's death," HPD officials said in a media statement. "He was subsequently charged and taken to the Harris County Jail."
Harris County court records show Ricky Ray Allen, 48, is charged with murder in the 185th State District Court. The victim is identified as 72-year-old William Fazenbaker, Allen's stepfather. According to the charging statement, Allen allegedly beat and kicked Fazenbaker to death.

Irish 2.0
randy828 said:

https://www.theleadernews.com/community/stepson-accused-of-kicking-beating-timbergrove-man-to-death-on-fathers-day/article_0f937fc2-2ce4-11ef-94d0-abe2e62b3936.html

This dude's criminal history goes back to 1993!! How in the hell do they keep letting these POS back out? Finally graduated to murder. 3 DWIs, assault, burglary motor vehicle, criminal trespass, multiple drug possesions....

Quote:

Houston Police say they responded to a report of an assault in the 4100 block of Sherwood Ln. on the morning of Father's Day, June 16, around 5:45 a.m. Upon arrival they found an unresponsive man inside his Timbergrove area apartment. The elderly victim had reportedly suffered blunt force drama and was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.
"The victim's stepson, Ricky Allen, confessed to his role in the man's death," HPD officials said in a media statement. "He was subsequently charged and taken to the Harris County Jail."
Harris County court records show Ricky Ray Allen, 48, is charged with murder in the 185th State District Court. The victim is identified as 72-year-old William Fazenbaker, Allen's stepfather. According to the charging statement, Allen allegedly beat and kicked Fazenbaker to death.

Blunt for drama? Is that like having to listen to Robert De Niro go off on a tangent?
Diggity
AG
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Lazy reporting. That's not Timbergrove. Would be more accurate to say Shepherd Forest. Maybe Brook Woods Estates as a stretch. But it's not Oak Forest, Lazybrook and certainly not TG.
randy828
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

Lazy reporting. That's not Timbergrove. Would be more accurate to say Shepherd Forest. Maybe Brook Woods Estates as a stretch. But it's not Oak Forest, Lazybrook and certainly not TG.
I don't give two ****s either way, but if you go to google and type in Timbergrove, it gives Timbergrove/Lazybrook and that location is within the boundary shown on Google.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lazybrook+%2F+Timbergrove,+Houston,+TX/@29.7991516,-95.4352532,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x8640c6e193721751:0x59768a7888433196!8m2!3d29.8016699!4d-95.4380923!16s%2Fg%2F1yl4769vb?entry=ttu
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Yeah, Google is wrong. The area north of 610 was not part of the Timbergrove development. Neither is Delmar Stadium.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Would it be illegal to create a website and have the judge listed with their contact information to be associated with any criminal they let off w/no or an extremely low bond that commits a crime?
MAROON
AG
I don't think it's illegal to post factual Information
Irish 2.0
Likely depends on how you obtained the personal information. If it's public record, should be fine.
Diggity
AG
This story is pretty awful.

Quote:

Jocelyn Nungaray was found off West Rankin Road near the North Freeway, walking distance from where she lives, after investigators believe she snuck out of her home around 10 p.m. on Sunday. Her mother last saw her when she went to bed, according to police.
Quote:

"There will be a report issued shortly with very bad, horrific circumstances," Houston Mayor John Whitmire said on Tuesday.

https://abc13.com/post/houston-texas-12-year-old-girl-killed-body-found-creek-rankin-road-greenspoint-jocelyn-nungaray/14975883/?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Why did HPD release the worst possible photos of the suspects? The photo showing the deceased walking into the store is much clearer on pink shirt guy with messenger bag. How about release the video of him walking in?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
cupcakesprinkles said:

Would it be illegal to create a website and have the judge listed with their contact information to be associated with any criminal they let off w/no or an extremely low bond that commits a crime?
Judicial Officers are exempt from appraisal district publication of their personal contact information for this reason. Their court contact information is public however.
W
AG
terrible story

might be some kind of trafficking ring

don't see the mayor get involved from the beginning usually

wonder if something organized is going on in that area of the city
agproducer
AG
She was just a kid.

I hate people.
sts7049
AG
two trash suspects in custody
Diggity
AG
great news. Found this on Twitter.
El Gallo Blanco
I feel very sorry for people who are too poor to move away from poor minorities. You are so much safer far away from them. Just facts.
TarponChaser
agproducer said:

She was just a kid.

I hate people.
CDUB98
AG
Would not surprise me if we find out she was raped as well.
KCup17
AG
Security guard shoots mom of 4, while kids are in car after a parking spot dispute at the Houston Zoo.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/03/15/woman-reportedly-shot-by-security-guard-near-houston-museum-district/

I Am A Critic
KCup17 said:

Security guard shoots mom of 4, while kids are in car after a parking spot dispute at the Houston Zoo.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/03/15/woman-reportedly-shot-by-security-guard-near-houston-museum-district/

Welcome to three months ago.
Username checks out.
AgLiving06
KCup17 said:

You're post is a little misleading...

Quote:

Police said the woman assaulted a man she was arguing with over a parking spot inside one of the zoo lots.

When an armed security guard tried to step in, the woman drove off zoo property and onto Herman Park Drive where another security guard tried to approach her.

Police said she ran into him and he opened fire, hitting her multiple times.
Diggity
AG
CDUB98 said:

unfortunately. that was my assumption based on that mayor's quote yesterday.

Confirmed in the updated article below.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/12-year-old-jocelyn-nungaray-persons-of-interest/285-d0413ec4-bf3e-462a-b1f4-188bf7143409

At least they found the *******s quickly
Irish 2.0
Hmmmm...Sure am curious of what their immigration status may be.
HtownAg92
AG
Diggity said:

CDUB98 said:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/12-year-old-jocelyn-nungaray-persons-of-interest/285-d0413ec4-bf3e-462a-b1f4-188bf7143409

Some of you are Tine old enough to remember the Elizabeth Pena and Jennifer Ertman case. That's what I thought of when I first saw that it was a young girl who was out and about and ran into the wrong people. Three of the gang sh*tbags in that case have been executed, a couple more were juveniles.

I hope these thugs get the needle.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Just put a bullet in their heads or hang them. Don't waste any tax payers money on those two pieces of *****
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Yep. And a young solicitor general for Texas by the name of Ted Cruz told GW Bush admin to shove off, prevailed in front of SCOTUS, and we carried out the death penalty.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/2007/10/08/its-us-versus-texas-in-death-penalty-case/
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Non-tine, but this relevant story caught my eye today:

Bystanders in Vegas killed a man accused of assaulting a woman

Quote:

"A group of citizens ran to assist when they heard a woman's screams coming from the shed," police wrote in the release. "It is believed that the victim was stabbed during the intervention."

Irish 2.0
Appropriate ending
I Am A Critic
HtownAg92 said:

Diggity said:

CDUB98 said:

Some of you are Tine old enough to remember the Elizabeth Pena and Jennifer Ertman case. That's what I thought of when I first saw that it was a young girl who was out and about and ran into the wrong people. Three of the gang sh*tbags in that case have been executed, a couple more were juveniles.

I hope these thugs get the needle.
Thank God it wasn't human trafficking. [/Katy residents]
Username checks out.
agproducer
AG
CDUB98 said:

DailyMail says it in their headline.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.