Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

174,109 Views | 1353 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by maroon barchetta
Anti-taxxer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which Black Girl Magic judge is going to let these guys out on bond?

https://abc13.com/post/judge-expected-set-bond-soon-capital-murder-suspects/14995267/
maroon barchetta
The magic judges won't be interested in letting these guys off, for some strange reason.

I can't quite figure it out.
SW AG80
AG
ICE will put a hold on them so Black Magic cannot do anything about that.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Bail set at $10 million for Pena.

Note the judge.
Baron von Bulsh
White Boy Magic
bigjag19
AG
He's not bad. I testified in a felony case with him.
Irish 2.0
Really hoping prison justice runs it's course on these two.

Not a quick painless death, but a painful one with torture. Don't want my tax dollars going to keeping these animals alive.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Hopefully they'll be housed somewhere other than Clemens in Brazoria County. They just had their third escape of the year this weekend.
schmellba99
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Really hoping prison justice runs it's course on these two.

Not a quick painless death, but a painful one with torture. Don't want my tax dollars going to keeping these animals alive.
Let's hope he and his buddy get raped repeatedly by the biggest dicked mofo in prison for a while before they get snuffed out.
sts7049
AG
good he at least got one right, but he definitely is still part of the judicial problem

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/breaking-bond-another-judge-takes-no-action-against-defendant-on-probation-free-on-bond-at-the-same-time.amp
Al Bula
AG
Oh yeah, Josh Hill is not a good guy. Don't be fooled. Now he can bask in the glow of high bail for dos bad hombres that anyone would dole out when he has been soft on bail for multiple time offenders. This is purely for his image.

Sad that he now gets "tough" on murdering sht bags and can claim a win when he has been like "It's oudda my hands" on other criminals.

The poor girl is what is important here, not the opportunistic scumbag judge.
TX04Aggie
AG
Yeah, i knew him at one time back in the day, lost touch since then and he will definitely be loving this attention..
maroon barchetta
Bond lowered for the "woman" that ran over the retired M.D. Anderson employee who then stabbed him and kissed him.

These judges need to be the victims of these whackos at some point. There is nothing else that can change their minds.

https://abc13.com/post/judge-lowers-karon-fishers-bond-300k-steven-anderson-murder-woodridge-square-drive/14999015/
wessimo
AG
WTAF?!?!
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

These judges need to be the victims of these whackos at some point. There is nothing else that can change their minds.
So very true. The only thing Communists understand is pain. Until they feel the pain everyone else does, they continue inflicting it on others.
atmtws
AG
CDUB98 said:

Quote:

So very true. The only thing Communists understand is pain. Until they feel the pain everyone else does, they continue inflicting it on others.

Since the law doesn't matter anymore, Paxton should come in and charge the Judges with accessory when these violent criminals are released and commit more crimes.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Bond lowered for the "woman" that ran over the retired M.D. Anderson employee who then stabbed him and kissed him.

https://abc13.com/post/judge-lowers-karon-fishers-bond-300k-steven-anderson-murder-woodridge-square-drive/14999015/
WHAT
THE
F***

Quote:

Documents identified Fisher as a man, but police said she identifies as a woman.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Dang. This lady needs some help. She can't stay out of trouble.

https://abc13.com/post/harris-county-district-judge-kelli-johnson-arrested-dwi/14999767/
BohunkAg
AG
nm...didn't see the one above
El Gallo Blanco
P.H. Dexippus said:

maroon barchetta said:

WHAT
THE
F***

Quote:

Documents identified Fisher as a man, but police said she identifies as a woman.

Liberalism kills. Been saying it for over a decade. Democrats vote for this, plain and simple...even the "moderate" or "reasonable" ones you know personally. They literally vote for and support this directly.
sts7049
AG
looks like the homeless murderer has been arrested. to nobody's surprise, he is also a homeless crazy

https://abc13.com/post/franklin-street-shooting-suspect-arrested-charged-deaths-downtown-houston/15002509/
CheeseSndwch
Quote:

According to investigators, Butler also said he was "sent by Yahweh to rid the earth of heathens and when he is released from the hospital he will continue his mission."

Do the Nation of Yahweh/Black Hebrew Israelites still street preach/spew their racist diatribes downtown?
HtownAg92
AG
CheeseSndwch said:

Quote:

According to investigators, Butler also said he was "sent by Yahweh to rid the earth of heathens and when he is released from the hospital he will continue his mission."

Do the Nation of Yahweh/Black Hebrew Israelites still street preach/spew their racist diatribes downtown?
Different sect / same mission, but a lot of Nation of Islam members would visit Smitty, who was the shoe-shine guy at my building downtown near the courthouse when I was a law clerk. They occasionally gave me the stink eye, but Smitty was as nice as can be. Even gave me a bean pie to take to Thanksgiving with my family.
Al Bula
AG
Looks like a scumbag is giving hookers bad drugs down in League City.

The first one was found hanging from a dock in a staged suicide near the dude's boat on May 31.

The second one was found inside the boat dead on June 19.

Both women have records. The first one, 30 years old and 4 kids, had some FV charges against the boat owner. The second one had at least one prostitution charge and family acknowledges drug problems.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13548243/amp/texas-mother-giselle-tapia-salazar-cause-death-clues-staged.html

https://abc13.com/post/league-city-marina-death-investigation-family-identifies-woman/15007130/

CDUB98
AG
Yeah, but who is killing them?
Sea Speed
AG
Those dang ole league city prostitutes.
Sea Speed
AG
Not going to lie, that dude looks like a 20 year older version of a dude that works at my company who also lives on a boat in league city.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I am sure you know, but others might not. Marinas are essentially like floating mobile home parks with a few really nice boats parked around. The folks that live aboard generally can't get credit due to the usual reasons and can't afford real rent due to bad or no job for the usual reasons. Anyway, they look all nice and peaceful, but other than the really nice ones, are full of riff raff. And that one on Davis rd is not one of the nice ones.
StillNotAnAggie
This whole thread is just fear mongering. HPD has everything under control, no need to panic...
Bondag
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

This whole thread is just fear mongering. HPD has everything under control, no need to panic...

I did not check the parade schedule and was downtown last year a few hours before the parade. I'll have to find email exchanges I had with HPD.

I saw a car turn wrong way on street, car turn onto the train and multiple pedestrians blocking an intersection where traffic couldn't cover through walking to my car.

There was a HPD officer in the intersection so overwhelmed they just gave up.
Psycho Bunny
Didn't HPD have an officer go from male to female years ago. I believe that was during the baby blue days. Which would explain a lot.
Bondag
AG
So email was typical CYA. The phone call was where he admitted it's one of hardest things to control because it is just a bunch of drunk people wandering around all day before parade.
Irish 2.0
What an absolute POS! I hope they turn this mother ****er into Swiss cheese!

Turned a wrong order into capital murder!

$100 says he was out on bond with a lengthy rap sheet

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-manhunt-underway-after-detective-fatally-ambushed-sheriffs-office-says

Quote:

An employee at the store was reportedly assaulted by a customer who came to the location to pick up a pizza and became upset when his order was wrong. The customer, who has not been identified, allegedly verbally assaulted the employee before pulling out a gun, pistol whipping them and fleeing in a vehicle.
Quote:

Several detectives went to that area to look for the vehicle, but broke away when they couldn't find it, Lee said. One detective went back to the area and notified others that he had found the vehicle, but not the suspect, and he was setting up on the car.

Lee said there was some confusion with radio transmissions, but they knew he was having a phone conversation with another detective and, during that conversation, the detective was "apparently ambushed."

Officers rushed to the location, which Gonzalez said was in the 13200 block of Italian Cypress Trail, and found the detective's undercover vehicle riddled with bullets. The detective was struck multiple times and was in critical condition.

"Due to the severity of the injuries and the adjacent location of this hospital, they decided it was probably in the best interest not to wait for EMS, and they placed our deputy in one of our patrol vehicles and rushed him here to the emergency room where he succumbed to his gunshot wounds," Lee said.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
maroon barchetta
Yeah. No doubt he's out on a PR bond or low bond.

He will "resist arrest" or be found and have a drop gun put on him if he has ditched his gun and then he will be removed from the equation by responding LEO's.
bularry
sts7049 said:

looks like the homeless murderer has been arrested. to nobody's surprise, he is also a homeless crazy

https://abc13.com/post/franklin-street-shooting-suspect-arrested-charged-deaths-downtown-houston/15002509/
good lord, there is mentally impaired and then there is this guy. wow

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.