Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

118,307 Views | 1034 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El Gallo Blanco
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a dream that one day we will be allowed to talk about the 13% openly instead of tricking transracial only fans grifters in to unknowingly mentioning it on cameo.

MAS444
AG
Shockingly, Mr. Randolph has a criminal record going back to '97.
maroon barchetta
MAS444 said:

Shockingly, Mr. Randolph has a criminal record going back to '97.

No way!!!!
CDUB98
AG
Just the white man's laws keepin' a brutha down.
I Am A Critic
maroon barchetta said:

You will address him as "Deacon".
I was thinking "Bishop."
Username checks out.
maroon barchetta
I Am A Critic said:

maroon barchetta said:

You will address him as "Deacon".
I was thinking "Bishop."

I'm not sure he's old enough yet to be a Bishop or Elder.
Build It
AG
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-multiple-felony-charges-hits-kills-woman-during-police-chase

This guy somehow made bond last week. This week he kills an innocent woman. Now he's on the run.

I say the odds are 50/50 this guy catches a bullet within 30 days.

"Houston PD identified the wanted felon as Jacoby Pendleton, 30, saying he has several existing warrants out for his arrest. Details surrounding those warrants, however, were limited, but it's believed to be several charges including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, engaging in organized crimes, and possession of controlled substance.

In fact, Pendleton has an existing criminal history and police say was even arrested on May 29 but was recently released from jail.

The chase lasted for a short time, starting at Bowen St. on the city's south side. During the chase, police say Pendleton ignored all stop signs, and traffic signals and at one point drove on the opposite side of the road.
Pendleton managed to evade officers' sight during the chase as well, but after they found him, investigators noticed an unidentified woman lying on the ground who'd been hit by his vehicle. The 30-year-old got out of his car shortly after that, because Pendleton crashed his car and landed in a ditch over on Rebecca St.

"My heart goes out to the family of the female. A very unfortunate incident that occurred out here. We set up a perimeter trying to locate this suspect. We have fox overhead, as well as several canines at hand. Officers in the area searching for the suspect, but we've been unable to locate him at this time," Assistant Chief Keith Seafous said.
BBRex
AG
Quote:

"For reasons beyond my comprehension, he gets taken into PC, probable cause court and a magistrate gives him a PR bond on the felon possession charge and out he goes," said Andy Kahan, the victim services director of Crime Stoppers Houston.
Al Bula
AG
Build It said:

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-multiple-felony-charges-hits-kills-woman-during-police-chase

This guy somehow made bond last week. This week he kills an innocent woman. Now he's on the run.

I say the odds are 50/50 this guy catches a bullet within 30 days.

"Houston PD identified the wanted felon as Jacoby Pendleton, 30, saying he has several existing warrants out for his arrest. Details surrounding those warrants, however, were limited, but it's believed to be several charges including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, engaging in organized crimes, and possession of controlled substance.

In fact, Pendleton has an existing criminal history and police say was even arrested on May 29 but was recently released from jail.

The chase lasted for a short time, starting at Bowen St. on the city's south side. During the chase, police say Pendleton ignored all stop signs, and traffic signals and at one point drove on the opposite side of the road.
Pendleton managed to evade officers' sight during the chase as well, but after they found him, investigators noticed an unidentified woman lying on the ground who'd been hit by his vehicle. The 30-year-old got out of his car shortly after that, because Pendleton crashed his car and landed in a ditch over on Rebecca St.

"My heart goes out to the family of the female. A very unfortunate incident that occurred out here. We set up a perimeter trying to locate this suspect. We have fox overhead, as well as several canines at hand. Officers in the area searching for the suspect, but we've been unable to locate him at this time," Assistant Chief Keith Seafous said.
this idiot judge needs to be charged with murder too. She gave the gangster a stupidly low PR bond. Last year the media was kissing this judge's ass for being the youngest black judge ever or something.

Katherine Thomas

I'll hand it to the marxists. They've done a number on the Harris county justice system and the rest of the country.
Ciboag96
You mean Black Girl Magic is "Avada Kedavra" to innocent folk?
Anastasia Beaverhaven
Stories like that make me sick. A low life thug took an innocent woman's life so some could virtue signal and race bait. Unbelievable that we have allowed this to happen to our society. Hopefully they catch him before he hurts somebody else.
maroon barchetta
Liberals ruin everything they touch.
Build It
AG
184th Criminal court Katherine Thomas presiding. Let him out on $1,500 bail for 3 offenses including threatining people with a gun, and felony possession of cocaine
Al Bula
AG
W said:

homicide at the Farmers Market

Houston Farmers Market worker murdered over golf cart, shot multiple times in front of security guard (click2houston.com)

Airline Drive is rough in all directions
killer is a 14 year old kid, was turned in by his mom.

https://abc13.com/post/damon-price-killed-mother-teen-accused-fatally-shooting/14925450/
Bondag
AG
Al Bula said:

W said:

Houston Farmers Market worker murdered over golf cart, shot multiple times in front of security guard (click2houston.com)

https://abc13.com/post/damon-price-killed-mother-teen-accused-fatally-shooting/14925450/

Need more moms like that.

And more judges to keep him.
CDUB98
AG
I'd like to give a typical, "if only his dad were in his life....," but there's probably a good chance he could soon share a cell with his dad.
Ciboag96
Nothing Tine like a drive by murder at a Gradiation Party. If only law abiding citizens had their legal guns taken away….

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/houston-drive-by-shooting-grad-party/285-9986495f-0f0b-4e29-9221-15525ddde7f6
Elder_LarryII
Bondag said:

Al Bula said:

W said:

Need more moms like that.

And more judges to keep him.

Id say if your 14 year old commits capital murder you failed as a mom
maroon barchetta
This.
Al Bula
AG
https://abc13.com/post/man-says-houston-park-ranger-made-strap-hatched/14938078/
Quote:

The man had a gun in his pocket, which he referenced, Beede said, and he started to make demands. First, he made video recordings of Beede admitting to things he had not done, and then he told him to take off his clothes, "which was super violating," Beede said.

According to Beede, Ellis took his ID, demanded cash, as well as help with luring gay men to the park through a dating app, presumably, to do the same thing. He says he gave the man $120 and went along with it until he could get away to call 911.

"I was, like, fearful for my life, so I was doing everything he said," Beede explained.
Charging a black man with "Oppression" lol.
maroon barchetta
"and so I say hey man, nice shot…"

https://abc13.com/post/home-invasion-suspect-killed-wilcrest-park-alief-houston/14941582/
BBRex
AG
Quote:

A man who forced his way into an Alief apartment on Thursday has died after police say a victim got hold of the suspect's gun and opened fire several times.

Uh, "opened fire several times" or fired several shots?
Sea Speed
AG
BBRex said:

Quote:

A man who forced his way into an Alief apartment on Thursday has died after police say a victim got hold of the suspect's gun and opened fire several times.

Uh, "opened fire several times" or fired several shots?

Probably fired several shots. Journalists are morans
atmtws
AG
O/U on him already being back out on the streets?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8I7J9EtM_M/?igsh=MWg0bmZiMnVuYWpxNw==
Psycho Bunny
Another typical fun filled evening in downtown. I'm rooting for you buddy.

HOUSTON The University of Houston - Downtown campus was temporarily placed on a lockdown due to heavy police activity in the area.
According to Jeff McShan with the Harris County Supervision and Corrections Dept., police are searching for a man who escaped police custody at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center and jumped into a bayou. The suspect allegedly threatened an assistant prosecutor with a knife during the escape.
The man's identity and the circumstances leading up to his escape are currently unknown.
UHD issued an alert for people to secure and get indoors immediately.
Officials have set up a perimeter in the area.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/06/13/uh-downtown-campus-placed-on-lockdown-as-police-search-for-armed-courthouse-escapee/
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
maroon barchetta
Jeff McShan with the county now?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
For a while, but with different departments.
Psycho Bunny
Update:

HOUSTON A manhunt ensued in Houston Thursday afternoon after a man escaped police custody and attempted to steal a woman's car.

According to Jeff McShan with Harris County Constable Precinct 1, police are still searching for a man who escaped custody at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center and jumped into Buffalo Bayou.

During a press conference addressing the situation, the Harris County Sheriff's Office identified the suspect as 35-year-old Nigel Sanders.

Sanders has a lengthy criminal history which includes assault and burglary charges as well as weapon and drug possession offenses.

Sanders allegedly carjacked a female temp worker outside of the courthouse with a knife, causing her to crash her car. After the failed theft, the suspect took off and leaped into the nearby bayou.

The circumstances leading up to his escape are currently unknown. Houston police announced the manhunt on X, describing Sanders as wearing orange pants and a black shirt.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/06/13/uh-downtown-campus-placed-on-lockdown-as-police-search-for-armed-courthouse-escapee/

Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
Irish 2.0
HPD

Bondag
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

Update:

HOUSTON A manhunt ensued in Houston Thursday afternoon after a man escaped police custody and attempted to steal a woman's car.

According to Jeff McShan with Harris County Constable Precinct 1, police are still searching for a man who escaped custody at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center and jumped into Buffalo Bayou.

During a press conference addressing the situation, the Harris County Sheriff's Office identified the suspect as 35-year-old Nigel Sanders.

Sanders has a lengthy criminal history which includes assault and burglary charges as well as weapon and drug possession offenses.

Sanders allegedly carjacked a female temp worker outside of the courthouse with a knife, causing her to crash her car. After the failed theft, the suspect took off and leaped into the nearby bayou.

The circumstances leading up to his escape are currently unknown. Houston police announced the manhunt on X, describing Sanders as wearing orange pants and a black shirt.

At least the helicopters have stopped circling the bayou. Wonder is they found him or gave up.
Ciboag96
Democrat Judges new quick release program
The Wonderer
AG
Totally looks like a Nigel...
SW AG80
AG
Or did an alligator get him?
Bondag
AG
SW AG80 said:

Or did an alligator get him?

SW AG80
AG
Where were those damn alligators?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.