Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****New Gun Day*****

108,526 Views | 674 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Breggy Popup
ttha_aggie_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Solid! You need to book a Nilgai hunt in S TX so you can buy a .338 Lapua
ArmaLite
Finally pulled the trigger on a gun ive been eying for awhile. Now just need it to arrive the FFL.

Savage 110 Ultralight Camo in 30-06. Cant wait. Now to start the hunt for a good optic for it.
Credible Source
AG

AggieBuck, meal credit, cash, outbound?
highvelocity
AG
some of yall need to buy some guns from me so they can make it to this thread
Watchful Ag
AG
Anybody know what I'm looking at here?

I was looking at some stripped lowers on PSA and one of the reviews had this image attached to it.

TIA

VegasAg98
AG
8.6 BLK 8.6" barrel

Stringfellow Hawke
AG
VegasAg98 said:

8.6 BLK 8.6" barrel

Got it. Barrel and caliber must match!
VegasAg98
AG
Stringfellow Hawke said:

VegasAg98 said:

8.6 BLK 8.6" barrel

Wanted the 12" but it sold out. Going to build a bolt action in the 12 ".

Got it. Barrel and caliber must match!
JeremiahJohnson
AG
10.5" piston driven 300BLK
BMF_AG95
AG
What a great feeling of picking up a gun you win. Had this transferred from Temple gun shop to Texian. Great job by Eyeguy and team!

Cromagnum
AG
JeremiahJohnson said:

10.5" piston driven 300BLK

There is a lot of hate attached to that little fella.
Lonestar-aught-six
VegasAg98 said:

8.6 BLK 8.6" barrel

Humm this has me reconsidering my no spend.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Finally managed to come across a Tikka T1X in 22LR at Scheels in the colony today. It's been a long 10-12 months of looking for one at MSRP and in stock. Unfortunately it'll be a few weeks before I can get the KRG bravo and a few toys for this one together with the action
ArmaLite
It finally came in. Now to find a deal on a scope. Leaning toward the Razor LHT.

CactusThomas
AG
Trijicon Tenmile HX 3-18x50 SFP w/ MRAD Center Dot (Red/Green Illumination), 30mm, Satin Black Riflescope 3000009 For Sale | SHIPS FREE - EuroOptic.com

a sale to consider
agsalaska
highvelocity
AG
Welcome to the club

Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Does anybody know when the Bergara Premier Divide will be getting to stores nationwide? I have been trying to find one in .300 WinMag since I heard about them months ago but everything online just says "Out Of Stock" every place I look.
cledus6150
AG
I was waiting and waiting on the Canyon in 300wm, the. I got tired of waiting and just bought a proof elevation!
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Damn, that is an extra grand that I could put towards an optic but it looks very tempting. What glass did you end up topping it with? Looks like a pretty badass rifle.

What factory ammo does it like? The Hornady Precision Hunter? Or are you hand loading special rounds for it?
cledus6150
AG
I have a Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 FFP on it, I'm still doing load development for it. Have some 180 TSX's and some 180 hammers loaded and ready to test.
Aggietaco
AG
ArmaLite said:

It finally came in. Now to find a deal on a scope. Leaning toward the Razor LHT.

If you're interested in the LHT, reach out to Scott at Liberty Optics (scott@libertyoptics.com). I bought my 3-15x50 LHT from him for a great price.

agsalaska
AG

One of those pawn shop finds Bender loves so much.

And 1980

Yesterday was a damn good day
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Got this last week. Will likely brace it and add a red dot. This is the 8" version.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
BCStalk
They are fun. Bought one for the wife. Now it has a Tactical Solutions 16.5" barrel and stock.
tandy miller
AG
I've been looking for one but no luck
FJB
BCStalk
Get the takedown if you can find one. Amazing how easy it is to clean.
tandy miller
AG
(Sort of) a 2 gun day.

Went and picked this up from Eye Guy. Savage Hog Hunter in .308/20" bbl. Put a Leupold Vx-Freedom 4-12 on it. Put my dad's old sling he used on it. Gonna make a great deer gun, and eye guy and co were great to deal with.

My Grendel also got a sex change, going from pistol to rifle. Daddy ATF says it's a different gun

No more sore shoulders from a 6.5 Grendel or .556
FJB
AG
highvelocity said:

some of yall need to buy some guns from me so they can make it to this thread

Whatchoo got, Playa?
highvelocity
AG
Website isn't live yet but I became a sales director for a new gun manufacturer out of ft worth called BCA Firearms. Website is almost ready, but I've got inventory ready to go if you'd like to know more
agracer
AG

FINALLY! Good heavens they make it ridiculously difficult.

Vudoo V22 360 with 30MOA Rail, KRG Bravo Chassis, Trigger Tech Primary, Area 419 10" Arca Rail, Atlas BiPod, Vortex PST G2 5-25-50 FFP
CactusThomas
AG
Those rascals shoot!
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
cledus6150 said:

This is my most recent purchase but it's a couple weeks old, 20" octagonal barrel Winchester 94 30-30 Buffalo Bill commemorative made in 1968.

the have one of these in this auction:

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3305808

agsalaska
AG
1994 Sig 226 electroless nickel. So not new to me but new to the range. Never fired but that is about to change today. Taking it to the range with a box of 124 gr. I have posted about it before and almost traded it in here about five years ago but decided to keep it. It's been buried in my safe since I bought it in 2013.

Also taking my 1949 Savage 24 in .222/20, my LCR in .327, and my 629 cause it's making a funny sound when I pull the trigger. Nothing like trying to figure out if I have a problem by pulling the trigger on a 44 mag.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
agsalaska
AG
Replying to my own thread, that Sig 226 shot like a dream. Much better pistol than anything I have recently shot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.