Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****New Gun Day*****

117,373 Views | 685 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by gravitartx
AggieMPH2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I put the Vortex Razor dot on my 22/45 lite and am looking to swap it out for an SRO.

So my recommendation is an SRO. If I have time I'll post a picture of it all dressed up later if you want ideas.
Van Buren Boy
BenderRodriguez
AG
CZ Bren 2, 11" 5.56

Eliminatus
AG
Nothing too crazy. SW MP 2.0 SPEC Series v2023

Coming back full circle. My first two handguns were SWs and have always been a fanboy but branched out for many years and finally came back home. Still a CZ superfan of course but I got room in my heart for my OGs too. This is out of the box and I'll dress it up with a red dot and light soon.
Green2Maroon
AG
9mm?
Mr. Dubi
Green2Maroon said:

9mm?
Yeah, it's a 9.
Eliminatus
AG
Green2Maroon said:

9mm?
Yup, it's their limited edition 9mm all metal frame full size. Gonna be a few days before I can get some rounds through it but super excited to do so. For those who can shoot on your property at any time, please don't ever take that freedom for granted. As an aside, I sold off ten MP 17 round mags a few years ago and regret it so damn much now...

Also, if anyone has a 2022 version of the Spec series and want to offload, feel free to slide into my DMs!
Post removed:
by user
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Looks awesome! I can't wait for my 9MM can… jealous!
mhnatt
How bout these local boys? For those who don't know, Horizon Firearms (out of Bryan, TX) is making lots of stir in the precision and quality firearms manufacturing. Pretty well doing it all in house. The founder (Derrick) and GM (Trouper) are former students of mine and are amazing in their dedication to quality. I toured their factory and am impressed we have something like this in Aggieland.

I picked up my 22 Creedmoor last week and am ready to take it out!

Thank you guys (and gals - Kim Morris, the painter).

Carbon Venatic. 18" Proof barrel, Stiller Wombat action, TriggerTech, Vortex Razor PST g3 5x25 50, Surefire SOCOM 556 RC2 can.

https://horizonfirearms.com

ttha_aggie_09
AG
Great looking gun! Derrick used to post on here. I never bought a rifle from him but talked about him building me one. Very nice and knowledgeable guy. Glad he's doing well!
cledus6150
AG
The wombat is an awesome action and pairs with 22cm like a fine wine!!!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I collect Mausers and have always wanted an Israeli FN K98k in 7.62 (NATO). Finally made it happen.

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
BenderRodriguez
AG
Super nice!

Wild history guns are great.
Tumble Weed
Really nice setup.

I have an old 22-250 that I enjoyed for years. Started looking at a 22-243 after finding a set of dies on eBay. I need to take a closer look at the 22 Creedmoor.
FIDO*98*
AG
This may be the dumbest reason I've ever bought a new gun. I bought a new Poncho a few weeks ago. Ran up to Cabela's this morning to grab a few things for tomorrow. I went back to the gun bar to look around and something caught my eye.......

Maxus 2 in Vintage Tan. Most expensive shirt I've ever purchased

RK
AG
I really want to tell you how gay that is. But it's pretty sharp.
FIDO*98*
AG
I literally muttered to myself "god, you are so f-ing gay" as I was leaving the store. I'm fully prepared to be mercilessly ridiculed tomorrow. Thought about wearing my usual game guard shirt, but I'm going to own it.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
Liked the Macro so got the Legion. Love it. Shoots well. I am a convert. Have about 200 rounds through it so far.
gravitartx
AG
Few cheap additions I've got over the last few months. Have a soft spot for these "Ring of Fire" Saturday night shooters even though they are very unreliable pieces of junk. The Bryco in the middle I picked up at an auction today for $40. Couldn't pass that up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.