Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****New Gun Day*****

108,528 Views | 674 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Breggy Popup
AggieMPH2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I put the Vortex Razor dot on my 22/45 lite and am looking to swap it out for an SRO.

So my recommendation is an SRO. If I have time I'll post a picture of it all dressed up later if you want ideas.
Van Buren Boy
BenderRodriguez
AG
CZ Bren 2, 11" 5.56

Eliminatus
AG
Nothing too crazy. SW MP 2.0 SPEC Series v2023

Coming back full circle. My first two handguns were SWs and have always been a fanboy but branched out for many years and finally came back home. Still a CZ superfan of course but I got room in my heart for my OGs too. This is out of the box and I'll dress it up with a red dot and light soon.
Green2Maroon
AG
9mm?
Mr. Dubi
Green2Maroon said:

9mm?
Yeah, it's a 9.
Eliminatus
AG
Green2Maroon said:

9mm?
Yup, it's their limited edition 9mm all metal frame full size. Gonna be a few days before I can get some rounds through it but super excited to do so. For those who can shoot on your property at any time, please don't ever take that freedom for granted. As an aside, I sold off ten MP 17 round mags a few years ago and regret it so damn much now...

Also, if anyone has a 2022 version of the Spec series and want to offload, feel free to slide into my DMs!
Breggy Popup
AG
Ruger PCC (folder version) with Holosun on top.

ttha_aggie_09
AG
Looks awesome! I can't wait for my 9MM can… jealous!
Breggy Popup
AG
Thanks! I got lucky and my shop had the tri-lug mount and adapter for the can both in stock when I went to pick up the gun today. They slapped the mount on while I was there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.