Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****New Gun Day*****

108,530 Views | 674 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Breggy Popup
JeremiahJohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am not him. But it is Magneto Speed V3
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1015162445?pid=628777
agsalaska
AG
Thanks
SMM48
AG
Jeremiah got ya covered.

That is the magnetospeed v3 chrono. There are two versions. The link below explains the difference. Mostly it's the barrel range size they fit.

https://magnetospeed.com/products-v3-ballistic-chronograph
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
30-30
lexofer
AG
Red Pear, it's the Glock 17 version, yours if you still want it. E-mail me at this user name @ hotmail.com

Also picked up a Ruger Precision .22 for some quiet plinking.

They changed the 4473 form yesterday. Now you have to sign twice, answer if you live in city limits, and a couple of reworded questions. Probably lots of other small changes I didn't notice.

Breggy Popup
AG
lexofer said:

Red Pear, it's the Glock 17 version, yours if you still want it. E-mail me at this user name @ hotmail.com

Also picked up a Ruger Precision .22 for some quiet plinking.

They changed the 4473 form yesterday. Now you have to sign twice, answer if you live in city limits, and a couple of reworded questions. Probably lots of other small changes I didn't notice.

If Red Pear passes I'd love to get that from you!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I'll take it! Just sent you an email.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
tandy miller
AG
You're gonna love it, I know I do mine
mosdefn14
AG
Gonna need a trigger upgrade kit from mCarbo and a 9mm can. Heck of a lot of fun.
tandy miller
AG
Yeah the stock trigger sucks. Waiting on my R9 to get out of jail
Breggy Popup
AG
lexofer said:

AgResearch
AG
lexofer said:

The 4473 I filled out today was the same it has been for years. (EDIT: Found the upcoming updates: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/atf-form-4473-firearms-transaction-record-revisions/ The revised form will become mandatory for use on April 1, 2023)

Also, picked up a new Remington 870 Fieldmaster Youth 20ga. Oldest boy is getting bigger and I think the wife will go turkey hunting next spring.

Fit and finish is 1000x better than what legacy Remington was putting out for the past 10-15 years. Action is smooth. Not broken-in 1990s Wingmaster smooth but better than any Express including my Dad's that was bought almost 40 years ago.

Pepper Brooks
AG
Really want a CZ… mainly for EDC but more because I don't have one. I'm headed to the range next week to try a few out and am looking for suggestions. As of now, I'm going to try the P07, P10, and the P75. Probably the compact and subcompact varieties of the last two.

Thoughts?
shaynew1
AG
Nobody buys just one CZ. Decide DA/SA or striker for this first one.
rally-cap
AG
Merry Christmas to me. The Sig dot is temporary until I can replenish the hobby funds to get something else.

Layne Staley
AG
Interested in a carryable .40 if anyone is unloading one. I have one already but its a little too big and want to stay with the same caliber.
highvelocity
AG
Gang gang
lexofer
AG
New old guns, an FN Hi-Power made in 1944 in occupied Belgium with German proof marks. Also a French Berthier 1916 Carbine.

lexofer
AG
I have a Glock 27 with less than 100 round on it. It's the only gun I have in 40 and I have gotten a couple of 9mm carry guns since then so I don't really need it. I'm in Houston area if you're interested.
agsalaska
AG
Is this this the gun trading thread??

If so I will take the Hi Power.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Santa left this in my stocking

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
BCStalk
Nice clip
ttha_aggie_09
AG
BCStalk said:

Nice clip
&ct=g
Buck Turgidson
My Christmas present...

Caesar Guerini Magnus with 20 and 28 gauge barrels. I've never shot 28 gauge before.
Credible Source
AG
Hot damn, someone likes you a lot. Congrats
bam02
AG
Wowzers!
JeremiahJohnson
AG
Looks like I need to find myself a new wife. I didn't get ***** Let alone a Caesar Guerini
Bazooka Joe
AG
So pretty.
slammerag
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

My Christmas present...

Have the 12 sporting if you ever want to complete the set.

Caesar Guerini Magnus with 20 and 28 gauge barrels. I've never shot 28 gauge before.

aggiesundevil4
AG
beautiful gun
At some point we need to modify the outdoor board motto…to 'we know stuff…and we are loaded…in more ways than one'
slammerag
AG
aggiesundevil4 said:

beautiful gun
At some point we need to modify the outdoor board motto…to 'we know stuff…and we are loaded…in more ways than one'

I'm just a bargain hunter. Would be shocked to know what I paid for that gun!
EFE
AG
New NRL22/PRS setup

-Bergara B14 rimfire
-MDT Chassis/stock hybrid
-Vortex Venom 5-20
-cheap Harris knock off I need to upgrade
-spectre 2 can
Mr. Dubi
Nice! What barrel?
EFE
AG
Factory for now, EC Tuner before that to see if it even needs a different barrel
Mr. Dubi
I was asking, because I had read the carbon barrels were not accurate.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.