Outdoors
Sponsored by

Fine, Historic, and Investment Grade Firearm Auction

1,555 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by muleshoe
Gunny456
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rock Island Auction is having a firearm auction August 26-28. It will contain numerous firearms from notable collections including guns from the Buffalo Bill Center of the West and most notably from Joe Wanenmacher's collection. The bi-annual Wanenmacher gun show is the largest in the world held in Tulsa, OK each year.
Some really nice firearms in this auction.
Info @ www.rockislandauction.com.
Worth the look just for the pictures and history of the firearms listed.
Some are actually projected to go for reasonable prices.
agsalaska
AG
I am sure I will bid on one or two and will probably lose again. But you never know.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Gunny456
AG
Well the fun is in trying right?
I was lucky... I picked up a Model 1901 Winchester the last auction at good price actually. I was pleasantly surprised.
agsalaska
AG
Cool

Wild Bill Hickocks revolver
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Gunny456
AG
Wish I was rich!
agsalaska
AG
If I was independently wealthy I would by sooo many guns on that site.

Got to remember the 17% markup for buyers and I think 20% seller take for RIA.

I have thought about selling a gun there before but was turned off by the fees. They still call me once a quarter. I'd rather just sell them here, or better yet not sell them at all b

Belton Ag
AG
agsalaska said:

Cool

Wild Bill Hickocks revolver
Saw his grave (and Calamity Jane's) last summer.
Gunny456
AG
You got that right on all accounts. We typically have a table at Wanenmacher... I take stuff and sell it and feel all accomplished... then I walk around the show and head home with more stuff than I sold.
I am addicted to old guns.... I admit it and can't help it.
Gunny456
AG
Pure American history. Sounds cool.
muleshoe
AG
Wow….that auction is impressive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.