The Division 2

29,196 Views | 341 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
kill0509
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ahh, this was on PS4 that I was looking at.
Hagen95
AG
I was online last night and got invited into a raid group of randoms. I didn't have time to commit to the raid, so I had to bail before they started, but it was filling up.
MW03
AG
Finally made WT1. I miss being able to play whenever I want.
TonsterPS
AG
Anyone still playing this? Made it to WT5 and now just getting skill level up to raid requirements.
AtlAg05
AG
TonsterPS said:

Anyone still playing this? Made it to WT5 and now just getting skill level up to raid requirements.

Which system? We're planning a PC attempt this Friday night.
TonsterPS
AG
Xbox
chilidogfood
AG
I just picked it up last weekend when it was on sale.

PS4

Handle: chilidogfood
easttexasaggie04
AG
I just picked it up this game. Really enjoying it!
agproducer
AG
Anybody up to try out a TexAgs clan raid on PS4? It's now available to everyone on Discovery level. I'd like to coordinate a clan raid for real.

Let me know who is up for it and we can schedule a night to do it.
76Ag
AG
Tried to play a few nights ago but it needed to update but it couldn't because I did not have enough storage space. Deleted some old stuff but still no go.
txag2k
AG
We tried a raid with a full squad a few weeks ago.... DID NOT GO WELL. Even had someone who had completed one before directing. It was annoyingly difficult.

Having said that... we need to give it another try soon @AgDog/Will$$.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
txag2k said:

We tried a raid with a full squad a few weeks ago.... DID NOT GO WELL. Even had someone who had completed one before directing. It was annoyingly difficult.

Having said that... we need to give it another try soon @AgDog/Will$$.
I haven't even tried yet. Thinking I'll be watching some videos first.
agproducer
AG
I'm still grinding. Anyone else feeling refreshed going back to New York?

I don't know if I like what they did with the gear update. Developers got rid of several attributes
bodaciousbood14
AG
Is there a time that everyone usually plays?

I just picked it up this weekend...I figured it'd be worth it for four bucks.

Haven't even done the first mission past the White House.
txag2k
AG
Was just on sale for like $3 before the latest expansion.
AtlAg05
AG
You can get the expansion and base game for $32.99 through Ubisoft.

Using 100 Ubisoft points you can get 20% off the expansion as well.
Hagen95
AG
I attempted to fire it up last night. 41 GB update and it wouldn't start after that. Got bored and played PUBG instead.

Will try again today. The new weapons and level 40 gear look nice. Not looking forward to dumping my inventory and starting over.
AtlAg05
AG
Hagen95 said:

I attempted to fire it up last night. 41 GB update and it wouldn't start after that. Got bored and played PUBG instead.

Will try again today. The new weapons and level 40 gear look nice. Not looking forward to dumping my inventory and starting over.

That's actually the easiest part, since it's all obsolete no need to worry if you need to keep it!
agproducer
AG
AtlAg05 said:

Hagen95 said:

That's actually the easiest part, since it's all obsolete no need to worry if you need to keep it!
I played for about two hours last night.

It's hard to start over a bit because I'd finally gotten my gear to a build I liked.

I was rolling with a G36 assault rifle with Vindictive, Extra Mag and Rooted. It was hitting at 18.4 DPS. The update nerfed it. Because of the changes to the gear and gun, DPS dropped to 15.7. Also, I lost the extra mag and rooted talents. The update only allows for one talent on the gear.

My build also had 91% damage to elites, but developers dropped that measurement.

All that being said -- I got to New York and got a level 31 blue G36. It hits at 20.5 DPS.

There was an issue with speaking with the agents in the safe houses to start missions, but I read that got patched this morning.

I like the setting in DC, but it feels good to get back to New York and look around. I'm looking to perfect my builds again. The new gear brands in NY are interesting. I'm still working to understand the new skill tier system.

FYI, for our clan on PS4, I recently promoted several of the active players to lieutenants -- so we can add more Ags.

I'm usually online from 10 to midnight during the week. If you need backup, hit me up.
YouBet
AG
This was a fun game. I only ever played single player and stopped playing when i finished main game.
E
AG
Alright agents, has anyone been preparing for the real life The Division 3: Coronavirus?
AtlAg05
AG
E said:

Alright agents, has anyone been preparing for the real life The Division 3: Coronavirus?

If they were to make the game, maybe Corona puts us back in the Stone Age? Bows/arrows and spears.
HalifaxAg
AG
Anyone still playing Div 2 and how can I get an invite to the TexAgs clan?

PS4 TAG: Texas-Aggie-97
txag2k
AG
Yes. Great game (New York expansion). PC, not sure about consoles but i know we have players on all formats.
Hagen95
AG
New season dropped this week. New manhunt and a new raid!
agproducer
AG
The new raid is here? I may have to break from The Show for a bit
AtlAg05
AG
I believe the raid opens some time in July, but the new season did start.
Agmaniacmike12
I've been meaning to at least play the Warlords of New York DLC. Wanted to explore that part of New York that I never understood why they didn't including in D1.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.