The Division 2

29,263 Views | 341 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titanmaster_race said:

The Milkman said:

Any of the other PS4 clan people been playing? Havent seen anyone other than agproducer lately

I've been busy lately. Haven't been on much the past two weeks
Making me proud out there? Using all the knowledge I've passed on to do great things?
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

titanmaster_race said:

The Milkman said:

Any of the other PS4 clan people been playing? Havent seen anyone other than agproducer lately

I've been busy lately. Haven't been on much the past two weeks
Making me proud out there? Using all the knowledge I've passed on to do great things?

Yes, I've learned from you all the things not to do.
agproducer
AG
The Milkman said:

Milkman, I got your invite the other night, but I was already running with a team that evening. I'll run with you no problem if I'm free.

The TexAgs clan has been pretty barren the last week or two. I think raids will make it more exciting. I'm about to take out Tidal Basin.

The mission replays at Challenging level are really fun and fairly difficult. I'll be interested to see Legendary.
TexasAggie_02
AG
silly thing to get excited about, but in the DZ the other night, i got a +4 ammo chem launcher mod. Now i have 7 shots on my self heal.
agproducer
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

silly thing to get excited about, but in the DZ the other night, i got a +4 ammo chem launcher mod. Now i have 7 shots on my self heal.
I haven't really explored the DZs. There are too many *******s in there trying to poach. So, having to fight them and the NPCs is not fun.
TexasAggie_02
AG
it's not as bad as D1 was. just stay away from the occupied DZ, b/c it's treated like the D1 DZ.

D2 DZ is pretty generous. half or more of the loot drops are not contaminated, completing landmarks gives you non-contaminated gear, you level up much faster than anywhere else, so you get caches much more frequently. I've routinely fought off solo and double rogue squads. If there are more than 2 Rogues, then I'm SOL. But i have noticed that a lot of times people are just going rogue for the sake of it, and have not been taking my gear.
thaed137
AG
Honestly, I've matchmade for the DZ and done occupied and have yet to be engaged by other players. I'll solo the non-occupied and rarely run into other players. The DZ has felt a lot more empty compared to D1 so I do find it more enjoyable to try out every once in a while as a change of pace.
TonsterPS
AG
Finally hit WT1 today. Cleared all the strongholds with randos. I assume the game opens up now?
tamusc
AG
TonsterPS said:

Finally hit WT1 today. Cleared all the strongholds with randos. I assume the game opens up now?

Now you start clearing the invaded versions of things to get up to WT5.
TexasAggie_02
AG
AtlAg05
AG
New patch hits next week with the raid opening soon after.
The Milkman
AG
AtlAg05 said:

What is the raid everyone keeps referencing?
AtlAg05
AG
The Milkman said:

AtlAg05 said:

What is the raid everyone keeps referencing?

It will be a multi objective 8 person mission in a new location.
TexasAggie_02
AG
my darkzone experience last night:

Helped some randos complete a challenge landmark, reviving a couple of them, and they invited me. A little while later, we start hacking SHD terminals to unlock thieves' den. we just need one or two more terminals when a supply drop happens. They rush to it instead. there were already agents at the supply drop, so they kill them. in the process one of our guys is taken out, so we have to stay to guard their dropped loot. unfortunately, this supply drop was very close to a checkpoint, so they keep rushing us. We end up going manhunt in the process, each time the agents respawn, 1 of us goes down, so we are constantly guarding the dropped loot of at least one person. It's getting frustrating. finally more agents are drawn to us b/c of the manhunt, and we are all killed.

All i can think of at this point is Jake Spoon "i was just trying to get through the territory, Gus"
kill0509
AG
FINALLY made it through the story line to get to WT1! Holy cow, was not expecting what happened!

How difficult is it to get through the different tiers? I'm guessing when the raid drops it'll be at WT5 and 500+ on your gear scores. Big thanks to Boogie for being patient while I could only play a couple of hours each week with teaching being what it is this year. He has 2 different characters already at level 30 while I have just the one. I should be online more over the next couple of weeks as we are wrapping up STAAR and coaching has ended for this year.

Is there a date yet on when the raid actually drops?! I have intentionally been avoiding the thread so I could finish the storyline without any spoilers so I just now got caught up.
kill0509
AG
Oh, and in response to Tex, Prime, etc. on the raid, or sheetshow as y'all referred to it as, I'm your Huckleberry!! Just depends on how quickly I can get up to WT5. The real grind starts now!!
AtlAg05
AG
To get to WT5 is easy. Just get in a WT5 with friends and have them drop all their extra high level gear. It doesn't matter the skills, you just need to have I believe 425+ gear score.

Then go back to your game and you should have the required score to unlock all strongholds. Just start doing them in order
Average Joe
AG
AtlAg05 said:

To get to WT5 is easy. Just get in a WT5 with friends and have them drop all their extra high level gear. It doesn't matter the skills, you just need to have I believe 425+ gear score.

Then go back to your game and you should have the required score to unlock all strongholds. Just start doing them in order
Exactly what I did. You will breeze through them until the last one or two. Even those should be easy if you are rolling 490+.
kill0509
AG
Ohhh, once you redo the story missions, it's just getting your gear level up high enough to unlock the next mission?? I know some of them have pre-reqs on certain missions before a stronghold, but that sounds so much easier!! I thought we were fixing to do all the main story missions 5 more times each as we went through each of the world tiers. That won't be nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
Tex117
AG
kill0509 said:

Oh, and in response to Tex, Prime, etc. on the raid, or sheetshow as y'all referred to it as, I'm your Huckleberry!! Just depends on how quickly I can get up to WT5. The real grind starts now!!
Take your time Kill, I don't think this is some Destiny situation where running it night one is a different experience.

The level up through the tiers goes pretty dang quick. It was only WT5 where it slowed down.

Do we know anything more about the new patch or the raid release?
Average Joe
AG
kill0509 said:

Ohhh, once you redo the story missions, it's just getting your gear level up high enough to unlock the next mission?? I know some of them have pre-reqs on certain missions before a stronghold, but that sounds so much easier!! I thought we were fixing to do all the main story missions 5 more times each as we went through each of the world tiers. That won't be nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
Nope, it's not that bad at all.. Do the missions to unlock the strongholds. If I remember correctly each stronghold you complete moves you up to the next tier.
RadAg14
AG
Tex117 said:

kill0509 said:

Take your time Kill, I don't think this is some Destiny situation where running it night one is a different experience.

The level up through the tiers goes pretty dang quick. It was only WT5 where it slowed down.

Do we know anything more about the new patch or the raid release?

New/Changing Features

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/349376/developer-update-gear-score-in-title-update-3

&

Talent changes/updated requirements

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/348989/title-update-3-pts-phase-2-begins-today
AtlAg05
AG
The patch tomorrow has the raid included, on state of the game they said the raid would open soon after the patch. This was to allow some time to gear based on the changes from the patch.

Hopefully it is next week.
dcaggie04
AG
Raid on May 16th.
AtlAg05
AG
dcaggie04 said:

Raid on May 16th.

Whoop!
RadAg14
AG
Raid Trailer

Average Joe
AG
So, we getting Raid world first so we can get our picture in the White House?

Edit: Also, what's the xbox texags clan name? I wanna join.
dcaggie04
AG
Average Joe said:

So, we getting Raid world first so we can get our picture in the White House?

Edit: Also, what's the xbox texags clan name? I wanna join.

There is not a specific one for texags that I'm aware of. Many of us joined the Texas Aggies clan.
agproducer
AG
I'm hyped about the raid, but I read something this morning that was a little worrisome -- apparently, there is no matchmaking for the raid. You have to do it with a predetermined team. That means to pull it off, we need 8 members of the TexAgs clan online at the same time. That may be a tall order, since I'm on quite a bit and I see maybe one or two TexAgs folks online at a time.

Hopefully they fix that.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/05/15/the-division-2-surprises-players-with-no-8-player-raid-matchmaking/#557371df5fd6

The Milkman
AG
The reddit nerds seem to think it will just be no matchmaking for the first day or two until the first clan completes it. Then open it up.
TexasAggie_02
AG
so what did everyone think of the update? biggest change for me was that they upped all the armor and health rolls on my gear. I logged out on monday night with 311k armor, and then tuesday night it was 330k. After a couple of hours, i was able to get my armor up to 340k, and my health up to 76k.

i did notice that they lowered the crit chance on "surgical" from 8 to 5%. I had a holster with a 12% crit chance stat and surgical, so it gave me 20% total, now its at 17%, which isn't really that big of a change.
agproducer
AG
The Milkman said:

The reddit nerds seem to think it will just be no matchmaking for the first day or two until the first clan completes it. Then open it up.
I saw that too. One theory being, since the first team to complete the raid will get a picture in the White House, Ubisoft wants it to be a clan to prove the clan system. Then, after the winning team is crowned, they will open it up to matchmaking.

We shall see.
TexasAggie_02
AG
FYI, the clan vendor has a chest piece with +25% total armor on it. Great for rerolling other gear with.
kill0509
AG
I haven't seen any chestpieces from the clan vendor this week. One set of 495 kneepads and lots of backpacks.
TexasAggie_02
AG
kill0509 said:

I haven't seen any chestpieces from the clan vendor this week. One set of 495 kneepads and lots of backpacks.

On the Xbox clan. According to reddit, the clan vendor carries by clan.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.