The Division 2

29,250 Views | 341 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

We should have a friendly rivalry between Xbox ps4 and pc clans. I know Xbox reached rank 7 last night.

Reached rank 7 last night? That's cute, the PS4 clan hit that over the weekend. Git gud, scrubs!
Tex117
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

Tex117 said:

What is our Clan name? I joined an Aggie one, but I want to make sure you guys are in it!

So, do we need to start talking about this 8 man raid? Because...that would be a ton of fun with yall.

What platform? Xbox is Texas Aggies.
PS4. I forgot this isn't Destiny with the separate threads for the platforms.
AtlAg05
AG
JRC0811 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

We should have a friendly rivalry between Xbox ps4 and pc clans. I know Xbox reached rank 7 last night.

Reached rank 7 last night? That's cute, the PS4 clan hit that over the weekend. Git gud, scrubs!

Isn't that nice, PC hit 13 yesterday.
Prime0882
AG
AtlAg05 said:

JRC0811 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

We all know PC users only go that route to use cheats and hacks. We're all natural on the PS4!
Broba Fett
AtlAg05 said:

JRC0811 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

bevokilla
AG
What is the PC Clan name?
Madmarttigan
AG
Reveille because we cheated and combined texagers and a destiny clan so we are level 14 lol.
RoamingGnome
Just hit world tier 1. At what point should I go into the dz? The mission and world loot have been great so far.
Madmarttigan
AG
Hate to say it but I haven't seen much point to the dz yet. The only things worth doing right now are control points for blueprints and bounties for easy spec points at wt4. Almost have too much gear that I don't even know how to manage at this point because I'm nervous to deconstruct everything.

Would just do missions like normal until wt4 and then bounties/level 3 control points. Maybe the dz for quick loot to upgrade your gear score.
Tex117
AG
AtlAg05 said:

JRC0811 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

PC users smell bad :/
AtlAg05
AG
Hey now, that's just the thermal paste burning as we OC to get moar framez.
TonsterPS
AG
I wish I had more time to play!
TexasAggie_02
AG
RoamingGnome said:

Just hit world tier 1. At what point should I go into the dz? The mission and world loot have been great so far.

I'm only level 18 in the story, but 50 in the DZ.
MaroonStain
AG
How do you add a weapon to your loadout? I watched 5tat stream and he has 3 weapons plus a pistol. I have the perk activated and on PS4.
titanmaster_race
MaroonStain said:

How do you add a weapon to your loadout? I watched 5tat stream and he has 3 weapons plus a pistol. I have the perk activated and on PS4.

You get the 4th weapon in the end game. Each of the three specializations have a unique weapon granted: grenade launcher, bow, or sniper.

Until then you will only have a primary, secondary, and pistol.
Broba Fett
Im not 30 yet but thinking about going survivalist since I like ARs the most. What are other people doing?
Madmarttigan
AG
AR/LMG mix with survivalist just because it helps me survive. I also do the same mix with demo but currently in survival I can do 600k dps or more with either weapon
thaed137
AG
I'm starting with demo cause I like the grenade launcher the best, the .50 is hard to use quickly. That stat tree is good on all them just depends which fits your play style. I like to run LMG a lot since it suppresses enemies better and helps CC large groups.
Hagen95
AG
I like the crossbow best out of the specialization weapons so I'm going that route for now. I've switched from sniper/LMG to shotgun/LMG and getting more in the mix. I get knocked a lot, but that's what squad mates are for!
FIDO95
AG
Just started the game and got to level 3 which I think opens the clan options. I'm not sure how the whole clan thing works but I'm on PS4 if anyone wants to carry a noob. I'll be on from 8-11 tonight and will send a request to join... if that is even how that works?

PSN, SA-Ag-1836, Ubisoft Fido-95

Is it better to sell weapons for coins or deconstruct low level ones you won't be using in the future?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MW03
AG
I say materials. you can find new serviceable weapons in the early stages compared to what you can buy. I do use case for mods when they pop up though.

Sidenote: where is the damned printer filament kept?
AtlAg05
AG
MW03 said:

I say materials. you can find new serviceable weapons in the early stages compared to what you can buy. I do use case for mods when they pop up though.

Sidenote: where is the damned printer filament kept?

Usually in a cupboard near the printer!

You deconstruct the mods to get filament.
TexasAggie_02
AG
be sure to save any gear that has a really good talent roll on it. In the endgame, you can recalibrate high end gear with in\t.

In Div 1, you could recalibrate equipment, but it was a random roll that cost mats. In Div 2, you use existing gear to replace talents on the gear you want to keep. you can only recalibrate with equipment of the same type, and once you recal a talent slot, it locks the other talents (just like Div 1).
MaroonStain
AG
Reached WT2 today. This game is loads of fun!
txag2k
AG
WT3. Just grinding up gear for WT4
Clan @ 17.
Woods Ag
AG
Interested in joining the PC clan as well. Just started (lvl 11)
AtlAg05
AG
Woods Ag said:

Interested in joining the PC clan as well. Just started (lvl 11)

After 3 main missions you can recruit the lady to unlock the clan. Post your Uplay ID and we can get you an invite.
Artorias
AG
Can you be in more than one clan? I am in a clan with my Dad and brother, but would like to be part of a bigger, higher level clan as well.
Madmarttigan
AG
I don't think you can be, because I'm sure people would complain about the extra caches and bounties or something.
AtlAg05
AG
WT5 comes out Friday, right?
Woods Ag
AG
User Name: Aggies08
AtlAg05
AG
Woods Ag said:

User Name: Aggies08

Should have an invite
The Milkman
AG
I will complete the mission tonight to unlock clans. Can I get an invite?

PS4
TauerofCheeza
thaed137
AG
Big update coming Friday

Skill mods have been adjusted so they are useful.
Some skills like chem launcher are changed.
Gun Mods now are either no negative or larger positive with a negative stat.
Some gun balancing.
4 week apparel event.

More but all I got.
txag2k
AG
Hit WT4 last night. Continuing the gear grind for WT5. New update sounds interesting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.