The Division 2

29,242 Views | 341 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
PPAag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Xbox - smokeymacoch

Will be on quite a bit tonight.
RoamingGnome
on PC - Dredsen_15
Cromagnum
AG
Wound up saying eff it and went and got a shiny new 2080 Ti to replace my older 980 Ti. Frame rates shot up north of 100 fps with every single setting on absolute max as opposed to only some with the 980 running at 50-60 fps. Happy camper.
fta09
AG
I got this yesterday. I played some Anthem and really enjoyed the game play but endgame right now is nonexistent. I did not play TD1, but I am really enjoying this right now.

Olsarge09 on PC. I will look to try to join the clan later today when I get some time to play.
Cromagnum
AG
On PC - GunnySgtGandalf
Prime0882
AG
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/03/17/the-division-2s-endgame-is-making-me-quit-destiny-and-anthem-for-now/amp/
TexasAggie_02
AG
What's the name of Xbox clan?
Cromagnum
AG
I'm only level 7 or so so just barely scratching this one. What skills did you guys take early on? I'm getting a lot of use out of chemtrail fire, and Firefly destroyer (eats armor and skills)
Prime0882
AG
I've played around with the healer drone, the riot shield, healer hive bomb, assault turret, and the corrosive chem launcher.

I like the healer hive thing over the drone so far since the drone sometimes will accidentally tag the incorrect friendly target and the healer hive is pure AoE.

The riot shield I have fun with in groups with other players. The corrosive chem launcher will be outstanding I think, but right now it doesn't always hit a target unless they're on completely even ground. It's a weird bug I've noticed a few times last night.

The turret is also handy, but, there is currently a known bug that causes your skills to sometimes instantly stop and go on cool down. Massive knows about it and said it's their top priority to fix at the moment.
AtlAg05
AG
Okay, I thought I was going crazy with the skills not working. Glad they are working on it.
MW03
AG
Pulse is pointless this iteration so far, right?
Prime0882
AG
AtlAg05 said:

Okay, I thought I was going crazy with the skills not working. Glad they are working on it.
I was convinced yesterday the True Sons faction were complete savages and were shooting my drone out of the sky within seconds everytime I was in a firefight. It was the whole reason I decided to try out the healer hive bomb - the fact I could hide it behind cover with me.

Glad to know it's only a bug and that they're working on it...
AtlAg05
AG
MW03 said:

The one that jams others might be worth it in PvP situations, I can't remember if the others increase damage like it did in Div1
Prime0882
AG
MW03 said:

I've not tried it yet, but what I have read is that the base Pulse is a pale imitation of the Div1 skill.
Madmarttigan
AG
There is currently no point to the pulse skill from what I can tell. I appreciate it no longer being mandatory but at the same time it should do something...
Formerly tv1113
TexasAggie_02
AG
seems like they moved the loot marking perk from Div 1 pulse to the control points on the map. If you give the friendly control points enough supplies, they will auto mark loot for you.

I played some dark zone last night at level 10 for about an hour. Didn't see another soul there. I'm guessing it'll be packed in the endgame, but i remember Div 1 having a pretty active DZ in the lower levels early on
Vade281
AG
Slowly made some progress last night. No clan unlocked but I'm level 6 now!
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
MW03
AG
I'm loving the new mods system. Keeping track of 15 different muzzles was always a beating, but I'm liking how you can add whatever mod to whatever weapon (so long as it fits). Not sure if this changes as you get closer to endgame, but it's a smart fix. Makes it nice to be able to try out new guns quickly without have to strip and re-modify continuously.
cmk10
AG
Vade281 said:

How do you unlock the Clan option? I go to level 6 so far. PSN: keathley_10. Would love to join up with you guys.
TexasAggie_02
AG
cmk10 said:

Vade281 said:

How do you unlock the Clan option? I go to level 6 so far. PSN: keathley_10. Would love to join up with you guys.
keep doing campaign missions. there is an NPC at the settlement that you have to unlock, then send to the base of operations
AtlAg05
AG
cmk10 said:

Vade281 said:

3 main missions and the person is located at The Theater (I think) to unlock clans.
cmk10
AG
AtlAg05 said:

cmk10 said:

Vade281 said:

3 main missions and the person is located at The Theater (I think) to unlock clans.
oh ok. i just did the first main mission, then have been doing side missions and clearing areas.
PPAag06
AG
For Xbox, I could not find a Texags clan so I joined the Texas Aggies clan. I think it had 7 or 8 people in it.
Vade281
AG
cmk10 said:

Vade281 said:

I'm playing on PC
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
RadAg14
AG
They found a few causes for the Skill glitch thats been happening. Updated today and likely later this week according to their patch notes. Must be working on the remaining causes to fix by then
TexasAggie_02
AG
i've killed 9 rogues solo so far, that puts me in the top 0.8% of players

Prime0882
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

https://division.tracker.gg/division-2/profile/xbl/Schedonnardus/overview

If I kill you in the DZ does it make me The Highlander?
Cromagnum
AG
I was in the DZ yesterday and didn't see a single soul.
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

https://division.tracker.gg/division-2/profile/xbl/Schedonnardus/overview

There can be only one
TexasAggie_02
AG
JRC0811 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

what i find funny is that it takes so few kills to get to the top (granted the game isn't even a week old yet).

Looking at my Div 1 stats, I killed 176 rogues. I haven't played Div 1 since May 2017, and I am still in the top 27% of rogue kills. That just shows that most people run away from rogues, were unsuccessful at fighting back, or they avoided the DZ altogether.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Are enemies bullet sponges like in Division 1?
TexasAggie_02
AG
easttexasaggie04 said:

No. Some of the higher level yellow bars can heal like you can though if you give them the chance
Madmarttigan
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

easttexasaggie04 said:

No. Some of the higher level yellow bars can heal like you can though if you give them the chance

This is not accurate. There is a lot of content where things die quickly but challenging mode is super spongy. I also participated in a level 4 control point which was nuts.

Strangely stuff in the DZ feels really squishy.

There is a lot of stuff to kill that isn't super spongy though. I almost feel like things scale both on difficulty level and group size, but I may be making up the group size part. Seems like it has an effect though.
Prime0882
AG
tv1113 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

easttexasaggie04 said:

This is not accurate. There is a lot of content where things die quickly but challenging mode is super spongy. I also participated in a level 4 control point which was nuts.

Strangely stuff in the DZ feels really squishy.

There is a lot of stuff to kill that isn't super spongy though. I almost feel like things scale both on difficulty level and group size, but I may be making up the group size part. Seems like it has an effect though.
It's fairly accurate, I think. For the majority of the game things are not too spongy. Challenging mode is still a ways away for a lot of players and people are still figuring out builds, best weapons, etc.

Red and blue bar enemies are not too spongy at all. Yellows can be, but some will drop like a rock if you focus on the same vulnerable area (all in story mode). That said, your player character can be killed pretty quickly if you let yourself get flanked. I've gone from being in, what I thought, was control to dead more times than I would like to admit.
Madmarttigan
AG
Leveling up nothing is spongy I'm talking about current end game. We did a level 4 control point that was almost impossible and then challenging mission where my group quit at the end.

You can't base your opinion off of story mode lol. Currently I am a little worried about some of the spongyness and builds or lack there of. Also the recalibration system looks cool but is highly limiting to how you can change your gear. The only thing really providing diversity for me is the specializations.

Again there is plenty of content including the dz where stuff dies quickly especially if playing alone but the harder difficulty stuff I do run out it ammo a lot because a regular yellow guy takes a full magazine or two to down point blank.

There is still concern from my end on spongy enemies and difficulty creating new builds with the recalibration system, but this isn't truly end game till world tier 5 and there is so much content to do that I'm happy trying everything out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.