The Division 2

29,238 Views | 341 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just want to know when this 8 man TexAgs raid is going to happen.

Because that, that, is going to be a sheetshow...and I totally want in!
Madmarttigan
AG
I'm going full Leeroy
Woods Ag
AG
The invite didn't show up, but I believe I just requested to join you guys.

Squad is lvl 17 now?
Madmarttigan
AG
Sent you an invite as well and friend request
Prime0882
AG
Tex117 said:

Alrighty... looky here, men. I've been through basic training about 18 years ago, so obviously I am going to take lead on this raid.

This is going to be my moment of glory...
Prime0882
AG
Correction. Almost 19 years ago (sweet baby Jesus I am getting old). Therefore, y'all do the runnin and the shootin while I do the thinkin.

Who's in?!
Vade281
AG
I hit 30! Tonight I'm going to do the final mission and start the grind for WT5. Let's go boys!
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Average Joe
AG
I just hit 26 finishing the last main mission. Anyone know how hard the strongholds would be to solo at this level? I've soloed everything else up to this point with a few deaths here and there.

Also, for the PC users, what kind of rigs are y'all on and what kind of frame rates are y'all seeing? I'm making the plunge back into PC gaming soon after a 5 year hiatus.
Vade281
AG
Strongholds are tough solo.. I've been doing a lot of matchmaking.
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
txag2k
AG
For sure use matchmaking to help complete anything you have trouble with. It may take a minute to get matched up but even with randos, 1-2 extra players can make a world of difference.

As far as my computer... I built it a few years ago and have upgraded a few things here and there over time.

i7 6700K, GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition, 32G DDR4, Samsung 960 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB, Samsung 850 Evo 1T, Samsung 860 PRO 512GB.
thaed137
AG
Honestly, I did most of the strongholds solo as I was playing in off hours and not many people to match make with. Definitely a few challenging parts but I enjoyed trying different tactics to try to get past different parts.
tamusc
AG
Average Joe said:

Also, for the PC users, what kind of rigs are y'all on and what kind of frame rates are y'all seeing? I'm making the plunge back into PC gaming soon after a 5 year hiatus.

I'm getting in the low 100's up to the 120's pretty consistently at 1440p (using a 160Hz 1440p display) with absolutely every setting maxed. I'm running a i9-7900X with a 2080 Ti. Here's my full build info:
https://builds.gg/builds/code-blue-14417

Hardware Unboxed did a nice overview of the various settings and their impacts on performance.

Vade281
AG
1080TI with a 8700k

I play on Medium because I like to stream the game. I can max it out no problem though. I really need to get a secondary streaming PC.
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Average Joe
AG
You and I have entirely different build budgets. Nice rig, though. That's what mine would look like if I didn't have two little kids and a wife that knows how to work a shotgun and shovel.

I don't want to take this thread off topic, so I'll make another thread soon after I do some more research. I've been out of the game too long (no pun intended).
Tex117
AG
JRC0811 said:

Tex117 said:

Alrighty... looky here, men. I've been through basic training about 18 years ago, so obviously I am going to take lead on this raid.

This is going to be my moment of glory...
It was with you (and Mid, and Kill) in mind, Prime, that the word sheetshow was used.

Let's do this!
Average Joe
AG
Vade281 said:

I ended up matchmaking the first one, and it went really smoothly. Then a buddy of mine at WT4 logged on and ran me through the rest. After about 2 1/2 hours I went from 26 to 30 and am WT1 now.
AtlAg05
AG
Average Joe said:

Vade281 said:

I ended up matchmaking the first one, and it went really smoothly. Then a buddy of mine at WT4 logged on and ran me through the rest. After about 2 1/2 hours I went from 26 to 30 and am WT1 now.

Only part I don't like about this is any field coaches earned by the higher tier guy drop at the current tier. So you get "punished".
Vade281
AG
Average Joe said:

Vade281 said:

I'm WT1 now too! I might try and get higher this weekend.
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Average Joe
AG
Vade281 said:

Average Joe said:

Vade281 said:

I'm WT1 now too! I might try and get higher this weekend.
I'm going to try, but I'm not sure I have a free weekend until the middle of May.
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

Correction. Almost 19 years ago (sweet baby Jesus I am getting old). Therefore, y'all do the runnin and the shootin while I do the thinkin.

Who's in?!

In. But only if my call sign is Maverick
atmhockey
AG
Ok just got all the strongholds in main game and now at WT1. My stash and backpack are maxed out and full. Should I just start getting rid of everything not gear lvl 250 or more to clear up space and I explore WT's?

Looter shooters are new to me.
Madmarttigan
AG
Really if it doesn't have a talent you want just get rid of it.
titanmaster_race
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b9swjz/theres_a_secret_named_weapon_case_in_tidal_basin/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Another little secret in game. It requires you to redo the three original invaded strongholds after completing tidal basin and finding the hidden named weapon. The invasions are on a weekly rotation, so make sure you get the first one done before this week's reset.
FIDO95
AG
What is the best thing to do with the faction keys? I'm still working up to 30, at 17 currently. I read somewhere to save the keys until you can get higher end gear at higher levels. Do those cachs reset on the next play through? Did you open them as you find them or go back? I just don't think I'll remember where they all are.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AtlAg05
AG
Wait until you get to max world tier, I believe they reset every 24 hours or so.
heisatouchdown
AG
What's the TexAgs group? I want in

Requested reveille on PC. Username is the_sensazn. We got a discord for when we can 8 man?
Vade281
AG
Hit WT4 today...now it's just a grind to WT5 and stay pace with the clan lol. Gear level 401 before bed tonight.
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
fta09
AG
I'm only WT2 currently. Just had a new baby two weeks ago and accepted a new job offer last week, so things have been hectic. I really like the game play, though, and as things settle down should be able to catch up. I haven't had the chance to really do anything with the clan yet but I am looking forward to it.
AtlAg05
AG
Easiest way we found last night was to jump in a group and share gear after a few control points. Should get enough parts to push you above the needed score.
heisatouchdown
AG
Can someone let me know when I've been accepted into the PC clan? I don't want to start doing quests and not helping the clan level up. (I'm only WT 1 though)
Cromagnum
AG
Haven't hit 30 yet so haven't been able to play with anyone. Was just out of town for a week on vacation and have had numerous honey do's fo take care of besides. Hopefully will play more in coming weeks
TexasAggie_02
AG
heisatouchdown said:

Can someone let me know when I've been accepted into the PC clan? I don't want to start doing quests and not helping the clan level up. (I'm only WT 1 though)

Go to the east wing of the white house and see if you are in the clan.
cmk10
AG
I finished the main part but can't figure out how to use or select my super where i can get a rocket launcher or grenade launcher. Please help....
AtlAg05
AG
cmk10 said:

I finished the main part but can't figure out how to use or select my super where i can get a rocket launcher or grenade launcher. Please help....

Once you hit 30 and clear the first strong hold go to the White House and next to the Quartermaster is the spot to select your specialty weapon.
heisatouchdown
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

heisatouchdown said:

Go to the east wing of the white house and see if you are in the clan.
That's a negative, I still don't see a clan on my profile.

If you give me your UPlay account I can add you and see if that'll help?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.