The Division 2

29,256 Views | 341 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
AtlAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hit 30 last night, now the fun begins!
cmk10
AG
im level 6, what is the quickest way to level up?
Madmarttigan
AG
Do main story missions, shd tech side missions as primary focus. Do control points if you enjoy them and side missions that give blueprints as filler.

Use chem launcher heal and either regular turret or crusader shield as skills.
thaed137
AG
Honestly, the story part of the game as you level up is a lot of fun as well so there isn't a need to rush to level up unless that is just your preference.

For quick leveling up, note that main missions have a fixed XP and side missions do a % of xp so the longer you can wait to do the smaller side missions and stuff the more XP they will give.
Average Joe
AG
cmk10 said:

im level 6, what is the quickest way to level up?

Find someone that is level 30 and join their game. You get level 30 xp for kills. It will bump you to 29 do you aren't completely inept.
cmk10
AG
anyone around later on PS that wants to play? keathley_10. i joined the texags clan on Monday.
TheBruceWayne
Anyone know where to get "printer filament" to upgrade crafting bench to World Tier 2
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Anyone know where to get "printer filament" to upgrade crafting bench to World Tier 2

Dismantle other mods
TonsterPS
AG
I just joined, we're up to 13 now!
Tex117
AG
Ill be joining up as well!
MaroonStain
AG
This shtuff is difficult solo. If any PS4 peeps are playing and want to team, let me know.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Is the game any easier if you are playing solo? It seems like it should be.
MaroonStain
AG
Not if you play like I do. FULL THROTTLE!
Madmarttigan
AG
I am 90% sure the enemies scale on group size whereas they did not in division 1, but I could be full of crap.
Hagen95
AG
I think you're right. It seems to me that the enemies are tougher/more aggressive when in a group that when running solo.
AtlAg05
AG
I posted on discord, but they implemented a change to let lower lvl players have more survivability when playing with a high level.
Average Joe
AG
AtlAg05 said:

I posted on discord, but they implemented a change to let lower lvl players have more survivability when playing with a high level.

Is that where greens weren't scaling to be equal to the high ends you would normally get at that level?
AtlAg05
AG
I think it was more when you join a higher level players game, your damage was scaled up so you could actually contribute. But your health didn't seem to scale much and you'd die easily.
fta09
AG
There was definitely an issue with armor scaling. I was around level 7 and used matchmaking for a story mission. Got in a group with a level 19 and 1 - 2 shots would wipe out my armor bar and then the same for my health. It was painful.
MaroonStain
AG
I joined the Texags clan on PS4.
OldArmy07
AG
Do we have a PC clan?
AtlAg05
AG
Its called Reveille
Dos Tortugas
AG
Is there discord info for the PC clan?
AtlAg05
AG
Dos Tortugas said:

Is there discord info for the PC clan?

Second page of this thread
titanmaster_race
Almost to the end game.

Can't overstate how much fun I'm having with this game. What a breath of fresh air it is to have a release from a major developer that follows the online service model be a COMPLETE game from day 1.
MaroonStain
AG
I got to lvl 15 last night. Me and 3 randoms went for three hours straight with a couple of pauses. It. Was. AWESOME!
AtlAg05
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Almost to the end game.

Can't overstate how much fun I'm having with this game. What a breath of fresh air it is to have a release from a major developer that follows the online service model be a COMPLETE game from day 1.

Kudos also for a pretty damn good launch. I don't think I had any "can't connect" errors.

I just hit world tier 1 and it feels like I'm doing all new things again.
tamusc
AG
AtlAg05 said:

titanmaster_race said:

Almost to the end game.

Kudos also for a pretty damn good launch. I don't think I had any "can't connect" errors.

I just hit world tier 1 and it feels like I'm doing all new things again.

Myself and the folks I play with on PC have definitely had some client crashes, slow initial connections, and then a few server crashes (the most frustrating one was about 3/4 the way through the final stronghold on World Tier 1 that forced us to Reid the entire mission).

That being said, this has still probably been one of the smoothest live service game launches I've participated in.
Madmarttigan
AG
Very smooth launch and fun to level but right now if you are comparing end game for anthem versus division right now they aren't much different. I give division a 7/10 for more content but loot is currently pointless with mediocre set and the recalibration system is pretty bad which severely limits build diversity without some serious grinding. Also not to mention damage and cooldowns on some skills just make them pointless. Anthem is a 6/10 for a great combat system and terrible everything else including loot, bugs, content, UI, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

I do expect division to come through faster with wt5 because anthem has a long road ahead to become playable.
tamusc
AG
tv1113 said:

Very smooth launch and fun to level but right now if you are comparing end game for anthem versus division right now they aren't much different. I give division a 7/10 for more content but loot is currently pointless with mediocre set and the recalibration system is pretty bad which severely limits build diversity without some serious grinding. Also not to mention damage and cooldowns on some skills just make them pointless. Anthem is a 6/10 for a great combat system and terrible everything else including loot, bugs, content, UI, and pretty much anything else you can think of.

I do expect division to come through faster with wt5 because anthem has a long road ahead to become playable.
True enough about the end game being lacking, which is excaerbated by many of the skills and stats being completely broken. Accuracy and tech power are completely non-functional. You basically stack red stats (offensive) and stability as anything other than that is worthless due to the broken gear/stats.
titanmaster_race
https://www.gamesradar.com/the-division-2-ivory-keys-locations-how-to-get/
Tex117
AG
What is our Clan name? I joined an Aggie one, but I want to make sure you guys are in it!

So, do we need to start talking about this 8 man raid? Because...that would be a ton of fun with yall.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Tex117 said:

What is our Clan name? I joined an Aggie one, but I want to make sure you guys are in it!

So, do we need to start talking about this 8 man raid? Because...that would be a ton of fun with yall.

What platform? Xbox is Texas Aggies.
TexasAggie_02
AG
We should have a friendly rivalry between Xbox ps4 and pc clans. I know Xbox reached rank 7 last night.
Madmarttigan
AG
Pc clan is actually pretty active think we are double digits.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.