TRM said:MAINE POLL - Senate
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) September 24, 2026
🟥 Susan Collins (inc): 49%
🟦 Troy Jackson: 46%
NYT/Siena (A+) | 9/15-22 | 619 LV pic.twitter.com/02LU3MhJVB
So Canadian trade wars tanked the DSA guy?
TRM said:MAINE POLL - Senate
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) September 24, 2026
🟥 Susan Collins (inc): 49%
🟦 Troy Jackson: 46%
NYT/Siena (A+) | 9/15-22 | 619 LV pic.twitter.com/02LU3MhJVB
49%>46%, no?TRM said:
UMass-Lowell/YouGov poll has Jackson up.
flown-the-coop said:YouBet said:
She sounds like the horrific lady that was ahead in CA race and then tanked when similar accusations came out. Katie something.
Not the lady who combed the hair of her staffer though… you mean the boiling potatoes lady?
TRM said:
That's Siena/NYT
No, the Diogenes post was spot on.BadMoonRisin said:The problem is that you need to convince young voters to ignore what you have actually done, and then convince them that they should allow you to keep doing it
— Diogenes (@Kozzmoknight2) September 23, 2026
I would say ignore what they have NOT done, but point stands.
When ICE operates in Kansas, it needs to coordinate with our local law enforcement. Our sheriffs and police know these communities better than anyone, and working together keeps officers and residents safe.
— Dr. Roger Marshall (@RogerMarshallMD) September 23, 2026
I’m closely following what’s happening in SW Kansas and have been in…
DeschutesAg said:
Are the polls correct that show the Rs are in deep trouble? The White House, GOP Congress critters, and Republican Party's national organization and state GOP organizations sure seem to think so.
That's why Trump and the Rs are in full-bore panic and desperation mode.
"We'll add another $1T+ to the $40T national debt and give you $5000 checks if you vote for us" is a mindboggling level of desperation.
Now the Administration and GOP Congress critters are pushing for a 90-day moratorium banning exports of diesel.
It’s literally what Nate said in 2024 when Selzer came out
— Latinx Adjacent Doctor PhD (@TonerousHyus) September 24, 2026
Ok let's stop the psyop about Republicans losing Maine, Texas, Iowa, and Alaska. That's 51 seats right there.
— RightWI (@RightWI1776) September 24, 2026
A likely win in Ohio makes it 52.
I also expect Michigan and New Hampshire to flip. 54 seats.
I would not be surprised in Minnesota flips. 55.
GA and NC are wild… https://t.co/zXROE0GKda
If you are a Republican campaign consultant who thinks my sources are wrong about the state of play, please reach out and let me know.
— Mark Halperin (@MarkHalperin) September 24, 2026
My latest column on @Daily_MailUS about the midterms:https://t.co/1Rp2ihPc3q
Yesterday, Iowa House Republicans were informed by their own pollsters that if you are in a +15 district you’re within the margin for error, if you’re in a +10 district you’re underwater, and that this might end being an even worse midterm environment than 2006.
— Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) September 23, 2026
I slept on…
Nearly $5M going to the nearly safe D races in NH, GA, and NC, but not one cent going to Texas is extremely irritating https://t.co/AbfnIAM9wI
— James🗳 (@_fat_ugly_rat_) September 24, 2026
Has to triple check Montgomery but yup only 17,016 as of today. Vs 49085 requests in 2024
— Latinx Adjacent Doctor PhD (@TonerousHyus) September 24, 2026
nortex97 said:
Halperin's been on about how wonderful things are for team DSA-Dems for months now, and I say that even though I have listened to a lot of his programming because he will entertain non-communist views and guests to create a facade of 'unbiased' coverage.
He was also a giant Graham Platner enthusiast before he got forced to drop out.
Meanwhile...hard data is out there that belies what 'Panican GOP consultants trying to raise even more money' have to say.Nearly $5M going to the nearly safe D races in NH, GA, and NC, but not one cent going to Texas is extremely irritating https://t.co/AbfnIAM9wI
— James🗳 (@_fat_ugly_rat_) September 24, 2026Has to triple check Montgomery but yup only 17,016 as of today. Vs 49085 requests in 2024
— Latinx Adjacent Doctor PhD (@TonerousHyus) September 24, 2026
Maybe Susan Collins, Roger Marshall, Ashley Hinson, Mike Rogers, Dan Sullivan, John Sununu, Jon Husted, Michelle Tafoya, and even Ken Paxton will all win. I know serious people who think each of those outcomes is possible.
— Mark Halperin (@MarkHalperin) September 25, 2026
Maybe Republican House losses will be at a minimum.…
MAINE POLL - Senate
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) September 24, 2026
🟥 Susan Collins (inc): 49%
🟦 Troy Jackson: 46%
NYT/Siena (A+) | 9/15-22 | 619 LV pic.twitter.com/02LU3MhJVB
🔵 News - Cook Political Report moved 15 House race ratings toward Democrats, including NC-11, TX-15, and FL-22 from Lean R to Toss Up.
— Political Polls (@PpollingNumbers) September 25, 2026
New @CookPolitical: GOP on track to lose House majority as 15 race ratings shift towards Dems. Full analysis by @ercovey: https://t.co/2r1bmKg5by pic.twitter.com/k1rz7jC6Dj
— Dave Wasserman (@Redistrict) September 25, 2026
nortex97 said:
To be clear I've enjoyed his shows and don't think he has TDS, he works hard to play it straight it's just a natural underlying bias in favor of democrats to me (and mainstream media, for instance he really talked up Glenn Kessler who he had on this year at some point, a clown I have absolutely nothing but contempt for). He's one of the few journalists I think I'd enjoy sitting down to have a beer with.
Everyone has biases, I don't deny my own, and if I didn't want to hear from 'the other' perspectives/views I guess I wouldn't be posting on this site.
And there are a handful of 'good' pollsters at the opposite end of Yougov/Marist etc.MAINE POLL - Senate
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) September 24, 2026
🟥 Susan Collins (inc): 49%
🟦 Troy Jackson: 46%
NYT/Siena (A+) | 9/15-22 | 619 LV pic.twitter.com/02LU3MhJVB
But I'm convinced IA is a problem right now. We'll see, that's the one where diesel might cost some GOP momentum. And only one poll has shown NC getting closer (to within 4 I think).
Old McDonald said:
in another sign of how dramatically trump's 2024 coalition is deteriorating, we've now got the kansas R senate incumbent publicly coming out against ICE enforcement tactics in a state trump carried by double digits two years agoWhen ICE operates in Kansas, it needs to coordinate with our local law enforcement. Our sheriffs and police know these communities better than anyone, and working together keeps officers and residents safe.
— Dr. Roger Marshall (@RogerMarshallMD) September 23, 2026
I’m closely following what’s happening in SW Kansas and have been in…
K2-HMFIC said:
Halperin has been calling POTUS one of the greatest politicians of the last century…this is not some "TDS" Stu Smith type.Maybe Susan Collins, Roger Marshall, Ashley Hinson, Mike Rogers, Dan Sullivan, John Sununu, Jon Husted, Michelle Tafoya, and even Ken Paxton will all win. I know serious people who think each of those outcomes is possible.
— Mark Halperin (@MarkHalperin) September 25, 2026
Maybe Republican House losses will be at a minimum.…
The interesting thing about this moment is the twin engine of poll skepticism and national attitudes about the war and costs (diesel) cratering POTUS' support.
I have no idea how this plays out, but the Blue Tsunami is possible.
agracer said:Old McDonald said:
in another sign of how dramatically trump's 2024 coalition is deteriorating, we've now got the kansas R senate incumbent publicly coming out against ICE enforcement tactics in a state trump carried by double digits two years agoWhen ICE operates in Kansas, it needs to coordinate with our local law enforcement. Our sheriffs and police know these communities better than anyone, and working together keeps officers and residents safe.
— Dr. Roger Marshall (@RogerMarshallMD) September 23, 2026
I’m closely following what’s happening in SW Kansas and have been in…
he's pandering to liberal white women who dominate the largest county in the state hoping they decide not to show up in November.
nai06 said:agracer said:Old McDonald said:
in another sign of how dramatically trump's 2024 coalition is deteriorating, we've now got the kansas R senate incumbent publicly coming out against ICE enforcement tactics in a state trump carried by double digits two years agoWhen ICE operates in Kansas, it needs to coordinate with our local law enforcement. Our sheriffs and police know these communities better than anyone, and working together keeps officers and residents safe.
— Dr. Roger Marshall (@RogerMarshallMD) September 23, 2026
I’m closely following what’s happening in SW Kansas and have been in…
he's pandering to liberal white women who dominate the largest county in the state hoping they decide not to show up in November.
It's a little odd because the area where these raids took place is pretty desolate. I don't even think there are 100K people in all three of the counties combined.
In any case, Roger Marshall might be in trouble this November.
- It's a poorly kept secret that he doesn't even live in Kansas anymore.
- The crowd ripped him a new one at the last debate between him and Adam Hamilton (it was at the state fair)
- He actually didn't qualify for a second round of debates because less than 25% of his campaign funding came from within Kansas
- His opponent Adam Hamilton is a 5th generation Kansan and long time pastor in Leawood, KS. He's matching up pretty well against him so far.
OldArmy71 said:
I appreciate all the information.
I generally like Halperin and believe he tends to be somewhat fair.
The worst qualities of the person we elected to stop illegals and to do something about the economy have all come together at the worst time.
Iran is a failure and a direct contradiction of what he said he'd do.
Plus he has driven up gas prices.
Plus his obnoxiousness has worn thin on most people, even many (me) who voted for him.
I'm not sorry I voted for him, but his governing style and Iran are going to cost Republicans the Congress, I fear.
Sickening.
Washington needs a good power washing top to bottom. Five things I would do today to end corruption in Washington across all three branches of government:
— Rahm Emanuel (@RahmEmanuel) September 24, 2026
1. Ban all stock trading.
2. Ban all participation in prediction markets.
3. Mandatory retirement at 75 years old.
4.… pic.twitter.com/fe885HZDMG
Quote:
Washington needs a good power washing top to bottom. Five things I would do today to end corruption in Washington across all three branches of government:
1. Ban all stock trading.
2. Ban all participation in prediction markets.
3. Mandatory retirement at 75 years old.
4. Mandatory blind trust for individuals with a net worth more than $1 million.
5. Ban all foreign gifts to public officials, including foreign investments in their businesses or other entities.
agracer said:OldArmy71 said:
I appreciate all the information.
I generally like Halperin and believe he tends to be somewhat fair.
The worst qualities of the person we elected to stop illegals and to do something about the economy have all come together at the worst time.
Iran is a failure and a direct contradiction of what he said he'd do.
Plus he has driven up gas prices.
Plus his obnoxiousness has worn thin on most people, even many (me) who voted for him.
I'm not sorry I voted for him, but his governing style and Iran are going to cost Republicans the Congress, I fear.
Sickening.
But at the end of the day, how much is it really going to impact your average citizen? Nothing the DEMS do in 2027 is going to lower gas prices, lower the cost of groceries or goods and services.