So how is the French Olympics going......

83,201 Views | 867 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Squadron7
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The French national anthem rendition was amazing the highlight of the ceremony
Some of the artists were impressive
The mnage a trios was cringey and uncomfortable, starting with the fashion show the way they did was unnecessary and it was brief, I see some artistic value. Needless controversy or maybe they were trying to get more eyeballs.
Boats were a cool idea though I don't know why Gabon got put in a 8 seater.

Paris is gorgeous.
itsyourboypookie
Best follow on x

annie88
AG
rab79 said:

You have to deep fry them.
That's still a no for me dawg.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Rapier108
Burrus86 said:

What sport do the Oompa Loompas participate in for the Olympics?

Gorlock the Destroyer's long lost sibling?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Buck Turgidson
I couldn't watch very long. It was basically a celebration of Satan and sodomy. It felt like you were risking an STD having it on too long. This kind of thing makes me want to abandon Europe to the Russians.
samurai_science
Not sure why people watch this trash but I understand the smooth brains need bread and circuses.
ATX_AG_08
AG
I've said this before, we should have never fought in ww2. We liberated europe only for them to give away their countries to Africans and Muslims and host drag shows mocking Christianity 80 years later.

We wouldn't be in world wars. No cold war. No need to fund nato. And we likely wouldn't be gay woke race communists.

Just worry about America!
aggiebrother33
Don't forget to mention the BLATANT menege with tons of kids watching. What the literal Eff

Grooming at its finest
samurai_science
aggiebrother33 said:

Don't forget to mention the BLATANT menege with tons of kids watching. What the literal Eff

Grooming at its finest
Stop supporting and turn it off.
Pacifico
AG
I don't care if you like Trump or not. Better vote Red in November or you will get more of this.
Lathspell
AG
The West will eventually fall to the Reds and Islamists...
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Lathspell said:

Sometimes Sharia law doesn't seem so bad.
annie88
AG
You know, I have to say that I think the horse looks kind of cool, especially on the water. They said it was supposed to represent the spirit of the Olympics but honestly, I got more of a Joan of arc vibe. But I think they would've said that if that was the case. I mean, France has always had a medieval night vibe to it. Many of the European countries have.

It's possible they were going for the imagery of the revelations verse, but I think that's an over thought.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
cupcakesprinkles said:

Lathspell said:

Sometimes Sharia law doesn't seem so bad.
no, it will always be bad.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
samurai_science said:

aggiebrother33 said:

Grooming at its finest
How are you supporting it if it's going to play anyway.

if a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?
Fight Fight Fight.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Rapier108 said:

Burrus86 said:

What sport do the Oompa Loompas participate in for the Olympics?

Gorlock the Destroyer's long lost sibling?

The boldest part of having that in the event was the hope that it didn't keel over dead from a heart attack between rehearsal hand showtime

But that whole "fashion show" on the bridge was abhorrent at best and quite frankly blasphemous.
annie88
AG
Owlagdad said:

I was going to watch some this time around, but will pass now.
Not interested watching new sports of break dancing and sodomy.
This in part in the makeshift Arena is better.
Fight Fight Fight.
samurai_science
annie88 said:

samurai_science said:

aggiebrother33 said:

Grooming at its finest
How are you supporting it if it's going to play anyway.

if a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?
Ratings and adverts. But I guess give up and soak it in. Brilliant!

annie88
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

I've said this before, we should have never fought in ww2. We liberated europe only for them to give away their countries to Africans and Muslims and host drag shows mocking Christianity 80 years later.

We wouldn't be in world wars. No cold war. No need to fund nato. And we likely wouldn't be gay woke race communists.

If we had not fought in World War II, we would be speaking German.
Fight Fight Fight.
samurai_science
samurai_science said:

Not sure why people watch this trash but I understand the smooth brains need bread and circuses.
Thanks for making my point
samurai_science
annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

LOL, sure. Russia was already winning before 1944
JayHowdy!
I will give NBC some credit. They did not show any of the sh.t show that I have seen on the internet.
annie88
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

I couldn't watch very long. It was basically a celebration of Satan and sodomy. It felt like you were risking an STD having it on too long. This kind of thing makes me want to abandon Europe to the Russians.
It's more Olympicy now. All that garbage is done.

They keep speaking a lot of French, though
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
samurai_science said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

If you want to think that our contribution to World War II was not a game changer go ahead dude. Wow.

What are they teaching kids today.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Quote:

But that whole "fashion show" on the bridge was abhorrent at best and quite frankly blasphemous.
I guess you've never watched couture shows.

They are always freak shows.
Fight Fight Fight.
deddog
AG
aggiebrother33 said:

Grooming at its finest

Pretty disgusting, you know some pedo produced that …
samurai_science
annie88 said:

samurai_science said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

If you want to think that our contribution to World War II was not a game changer go ahead dude. Wow.

What are they teaching kids today.
I didnt say that, stop lying. I hope they are teaching kids to read at least.....you could start with that.

Russia was going to beat Germany whether we set foot in France or not.
ATX_AG_08
AG
annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

No, we wouldn't. You're just believing what you've incorrectly been told. Germany was spent. A lot of the soldiers on Normandy weren't even Germans. They were soldiers they conscripted from countries already conquered.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Of course Mitt likes this:

Squadron7
AG
Rome > Paris
annie88
AG
This last 30 minutes or so has been pretty good.

This is what they should've gone with all that garbage at the beginning.
Fight Fight Fight.
Kentucky Jeff
ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

No, we wouldn't. You're just believing what you've incorrectly been told. Germany was spent. A lot of the soldiers on Normandy weren't even Germans. They were soldiers they conscripted from countries already conquered.

This is a flat lie. Good job on minimizing the American affect on WW2. We had Germany fighting on 3 fronts... plus held the Japanese off from pressuring Russia. What's your objective here?
annie88
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

Okay ace. If that's what you want to think go ahead think it, have at it.

You're wrong, but we have a free country so far and you're allowed to think it. I haven't been told anything. I've been a history buff for decades. I know how to read and listen past cliff notes.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Kentucky Jeff said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

This is a flat lie. Good job on minimizing the American affect on WW2. We had Germany fighting on 3 fronts... plus held the Japanese off from pressuring Russia. What's your objective here?
Misinformation and a lack of understanding?
Fight Fight Fight.
Captain Pablo
AG
We would not be "speaking German"

What, Hitler was gonna invade and conquer the United States? And mandate the German language in all Facets of American life?

Lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.