Trump was flying with Epstein more than first thought

17,157 Views | 258 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Pizza
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You need to pace yourself if you're gonna make it.
coconutED
AG
Rapier108 said:

Ah yes, the old MAGA lie brought up.

Multiple media outlets searched that out in 2018 when DeSantis was running for governor the first time.

They found the girls were all 18 or older and the story was dropped.
Facts don't matter, it's how the media will use it to attack the candidate /OP

Also OP: It doesn't matter that the story was dropped already, they will bring it back up as soon as the party nomination is secured
aggie93
AG
coconutED said:

Rapier108 said:

Ah yes, the old MAGA lie brought up.

Multiple media outlets searched that out in 2018 when DeSantis was running for governor the first time.

They found the girls were all 18 or older and the story was dropped.
Facts don't matter, it's how the media will use it to attack the candidate /OP

Also OP: It doesn't matter that the story was dropped already, they will bring it back up as soon as the party nomination is secured
It wasn't dropped, they are just now releasing a lot of this information. We don't know what else is still to come either. Maybe none of it is about Trump. Maybe so. So far we just know he spent more time on Epstein's plane than we thought. Maybe that's all.

No I don't think the Press is fair or reasonable with any Republican. Trump just makes it really easy for them.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
jejdag
Was Biden ever on a flight there, or was there enough sniffing and groping opportunities elsewhere?
aggie93
AG
Rockdoc said:

You need to pace yourself if you're gonna make it.
Nah, I'm good. Living in Texas my vote has never really mattered anyway and only so much you can do about this stuff. Life's too short.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Science Denier
AG
LOL, seems the few DeSantis supporters left are fine with "Trump - Epstein" BS, but don't like to be reminded about their own partying with HS kids when he was their teacher.
B-1 83
AG
Science Denier said:

LOL, seems the few DeSantis supporters left are fine with "Trump - Epstein" BS, but don't like to be reminded about their own partying with HS kids when he was their teacher.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
J. Walter Weatherman
Science Denier said:

Well, Trump actually did fly with Epstein. DeSantis "partying with HS kids" is a blatant lie that even the left gave up on. Not surprising Trump cultists are desperately trying to keep it going though.
jrdaustin
AG
Science Denier said:

Ok, Loomer.
Science Denier
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Science Denier said:

Well, Trump actually did fly with Epstein. DeSantis "partying with HS kids" is a blatant lie that even the left gave up on. Not surprising Trump cultists are desperately trying to keep it going though.
Business Insider

Quote:

Former students of Ron DeSantis said he was a 'total jock' who partied with students and thought it was 'very special' that he graduated from Yale
Actual news article. Also from that story, here is a quote from DeSantis trying to downplay that photo
Quote:

I'd just say this. I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden [...] I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans
But, he references this Epstein BS. Oops. Spending time smearing yet another Republican. Yet another DeSantis flip-flop. No wonder even Republicans don't like him.
J. Walter Weatherman
Science Denier said:

Science Denier said:

Business Insider

Quote:

Former students of Ron DeSantis said he was a 'total jock' who partied with students and thought it was 'very special' that he graduated from Yale
Actual news article. Also from that story, here is a quote from DeSantis trying to downplay that photo
Quote:

I'd just say this. I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden [...] I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans
But, he references this Epstein BS. Oops. Spending time smearing yet another Republican. Yet another DeSantis flip-flop. No wonder even Republicans don't like him.

Where did DeSantis mention the Epstein stuff?
jrdaustin
AG

Science Denier said:

Science Denier said:

Business Insider

Quote:

Quote:

He didn't. DS is on a roll. Truth doesn't matter as long as you're slinging a little mud.

And poor DS will never acknowledge the irony of his assertion that it's the DeSantis followers who play dirty.

ETA: And DS, it's interesting that you try to frame a quote that DeSantis gave IN RESPONSE TO A QUESTION about the photo as some sort of admission on his part with regard to the photo, when all I see is DeSantis being thrown a softball to go after Trump for posting it in the first place... and he declines to do it.

Trump retweeted that doctored attack photo all on his own. Not in response to any question.

So who's the one who's playing dirty here?
Ed Harley
AG
jrdaustin said:

Science Denier said:

Science Denier said:

Business Insider

Quote:

Quote:

He didn't. DS is on a roll. Truth doesn't matter as long as you're slinging a little mud.

And poor DS will never acknowledge the irony of his assertion that it's the DeSantis followers who play dirty.

We get it. You defend people who hang out with scum bags. You can stop now.
jrdaustin
AG
Ed Harley said:

jrdaustin said:

Science Denier said:

Science Denier said:

Business Insider

Quote:

Quote:

Seeing as I've defended both Trump AND DeSantis in this thread, to whom are you referring?

And thanks for the ad hom. Happy New Year to you, too.

ETA: Just read some of your posting history. Didn't realize you meant "either one". Surely not the moral giant like your boy Biden.... So obviously, you don't get it at all. You never did.
annie88
AG
aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Don't worry though. I'm sure the media will give him the benefit of the doubt and only go after Clinton.
Just like they did in the several years that this was known?
Once again, the 2 flights were known, this is 7 and to new locations. Nothing to the island but it does show that Trump knew Epstein better than he has let on. You don't fly on someone's private jet 7 times to different cities if you don't know they pretty damn well, even if you are stupid rich.
We knew about more than two. That's literally not true. I posted this last week with a detailed follow up. Showing which flights he was on and where they were going to, all between Newark, Palm Beach, and DC. Marla and his baby was on one. His sons were on several others, business associates were on the others.

The pilot even said he remembered Trump being on several of the flights, but he didn't interact with people much. But here you are just making up **** again

So you're absolutely lying. Again and again.
aggie93
AG
annie88 said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Don't worry though. I'm sure the media will give him the benefit of the doubt and only go after Clinton.
Just like they did in the several years that this was known?
Once again, the 2 flights were known, this is 7 and to new locations. Nothing to the island but it does show that Trump knew Epstein better than he has let on. You don't fly on someone's private jet 7 times to different cities if you don't know they pretty damn well, even if you are stupid rich.
We knew about more than two. That's literally not true. I posted this last week with a detailed follow up. Showing which flights he was on and where they were going to, all between Newark, Palm Beach, and DC. Marla and his baby was on one. His sons were on several others, business associates were on the others.

The pilot even said he remembered Trump being on several of the flights, but he didn't interact with people much. But here you are just making up **** again

So you're absolutely lying. Again and again.
Well it was the first I had heard about it but ok, I don't recall your post. I only knew about the 2 flights and those have been the ones I have seen referred to. If you posted about the other flights at some other time my apologies. I have said at least 4 or 5 times on this thread I don't think Trump is a pedo, I said this proves he had a closer relationship to Epstein that previously thought.

My lack of a comprehensive knowledge of your posting does not make me a liar though.

So you think the media will just let it all go then? I guess we will find out.

Ronald Reagan
coconutED
AG
aggie93 said:

I have said at least 4 or 5 times on this thread I don't think Trump is a pedo, I said this proves he had a closer relationship to Epstein that previously thought.
Closer than when Trump himself admitted that he knew and worked with Epstein for 15 years?

Just give it up, dude; take the L and move on.
aggie93
AG
coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

I have said at least 4 or 5 times on this thread I don't think Trump is a pedo, I said this proves he had a closer relationship to Epstein that previously thought.
Closer than when Trump himself admitted that he knew and worked with Epstein for 15 years?

Just give it up, dude; take the L and move on.
When was that? When I heard Trump talk about Epstein he downplayed it and basically said they were neighbors in Palm Beach who went to a lot of the same events. I always assumed that was the case and the stuff in the Netflix Special was BS. I didn't think he knew him well.

Clearly I was wrong and everyone here knew they were long time associates and he flew on his plane repeatedly and had plenty of other connections.

Ronald Reagan
Ed Harley
AG
jrdaustin said:

Ed Harley said:

jrdaustin said:

Science Denier said:

Science Denier said:

Business Insider

Quote:

Quote:

Seeing as I've defended both Trump AND DeSantis in this thread, to whom are you referring?

ETA: Just read some of your posting history. Didn't realize you meant "either one". Surely not the moral giant like your boy Biden.... So obviously, you don't get it at all. You never did.

I don't defend child predators. You do. Settle down with the moral relativism.
jrdaustin
AG
Ed Harley said:

jrdaustin said:

Ed Harley said:

jrdaustin said:

Science Denier said:

Science Denier said:

Business Insider

Quote:

Quote:

I don't defend child predators. You do. Settle down with the moral relativism.
No, you make broad, unproven allegations based upon loose associations and then attack those who don't buy in to your wild ass assumptions.

Climb down off of that toy high horse you're perched upon.

We're done.

GAC06
AG
Trump will drain the swamp. From within, apparently.
AggieVictor10
AG
Didn't take long for the sanctimony to set in, ITT.
GAC06
AG
Thinking that being friends with child predators is bad is sanctimonious, y'all.
annie88
AG
I apologize for calling you a liar, but I stand by everything else. But it was a very detailed reply that I gave. I can't remember which thread it was on but if I find it, I will link it, it was in reply to Eric. This is just a very disingenuous angle you are pushing.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
AggieVictor10
AG
GAC06 said:

Thinking that being friends with child predators is bad is sanctimonious, y'all.

It's not but downplaying anything your guy does while finger-pointing , with righteous indignation at everyone else, is.

But you knew that already.
GAC06
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

GAC06 said:

It's not but downplaying anything your guy does while finger-pointing , with righteous indignation at everyone else, is.

"My guy" didn't pal around with a child predator.
aggie93
AG
annie88 said:

I apologize for calling you a liar, but I stand by everything else. But it was a very detailed reply that I gave. I can't remember which thread it was on but if I find it, I will link it, it was in reply to Eric. This is just a very disingenuous angle you are pushing.
Thanks for retracting that.

I hope your right and the media ignores it or treats it as old news and there is nothing new that comes out. I guess we will find out.

Ronald Reagan
MarkTwain
GAC06 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

GAC06 said:

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Rockdoc
AG
Some of you are taking your TDS a bit too far. Might want to take it down a notch because if you're truly conservative and Trump wins the nomination, you're gonna be painted into a corner. And if you're not truly conservative, then by all means, carry on.
GAC06
AG
I'll vote for conservatives. I won't vote for Trump. Pretty easy.
TRADUCTOR
People with full time pilots lease their jets out. When not going to the island; Trump must have negotiated the best lease deal, probably saved money compared to paying 1st class.
No Spin Ag
Foreverconservative said:

GAC06 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

GAC06 said:

For those of us not in the know, which of the two guys next to DeSantis are child predators? And is Gaetz included in the child predator suggestion as well?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Phatbob
AG
Depends on what you are willing to compromise on. There are candidates that I have been willing to vote for that are "kick the can down the road" type votes. They aren't as conservative as I would like, but they are the best option available, and they are better than the alternative. The answers to the problems, small government conservatism can still be part of the conversation.

Trump is not a "kick the can down the road" candidate. All the evidence I have seen from the last 7 years tells me we are all in a worse place and will eliminate our conservative options as long as he is still the top of the Republican party. Dead stop. That means the answers to the problems are not even a part of the conversation as long as he is there. His particular brand of politics is to not just support him, but to eliminate anything that is not him. To support him requires blind support of big government liberalism just because it is Trump branded at the cost of actual conservatism. I cannot vote for that.
BluHorseShu
AG
Urban Ag said:

We both know Trump didn't have control of the DOJ, real control, at any point in his presidency.

The only thing I care about is if Trump maintained ties with Epstein after he was charged in Palm Beach. Doesn't appear that he did.

Me and several long time trusted colleagues worked closely with a guy that was busted for child porn distribution. The FBI literally showed up at our office, the North America flagship, and arrested him. He was immediately fired and ties were cut. We clearly had no idea. One of my buddies helped HR clear out his office and return his stuff to his wife, who promptly filed for divorce.

I would have to imagine that anyone at least 40-50 has been associated with someone, most likely through business, that was a complete POS, maybe even predatory, and had absolutely no idea.
Who in their right might would maintain any relationship after someone is charged. In the world of celebrities and politics, they would distance themselves immediately.

Trump, if nothing else, is loyal to himself first. Most people would operate under CYA in this situation. I don't think most of the folks on Epsteins plane believe they were such good friends with Epstein that they braided each others hair. I think most of those relationships were mutually beneficial, whether legal or not or both.

And if Trump couldn't control the DOJ, that's on him. Its under the executive branch. So either they didn't trust him, respect him, or just chose to continue operating as they had been.
jrdaustin
AG
BluHorseShu said:

And if Trump couldn't control the DOJ, that's on him. Its under the executive branch. So either they didn't trust him, respect him, or just chose to continue operating as they had been.

Bookmarked. I don't want to hear a peep out of you when the next Republican chief executive cleans house in the DOJ.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.