Trump was flying with Epstein more than first thought

17,155 Views | 258 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Pizza
eric76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jt2hunt said:

Why are you posting that picture?
You are objecting to pictures of Trump and his daughter that have been reported in the news a number of times?

Is it somehow against the rules? If it is, then how about the pictures of Biden with his arms around young girls?

For what it's worth, if I saw a friend of mine act around their young daughter the way Trump acted around Ivanka when she was under age, I would be uncomfortable about being around them and would no longer consider them to be a friend.
Rockdoc
AG
jt2hunt said:

Because his TDS is maxed out. He prefers sniffers and gropers.
eric76
AG
Science Denier said:

Quote:

If not, there was certainly a desire.
LMFAO!!

These are the truly entertaining posts on this board. I mean, no proof, no facts, just pure TDS on display for us to laugh at.

If TDS allows you to realize this, Trump liked his side pieces around 20-25 years old. yea, young but well over the age of consent. Had you wanted to bash Trump with morals, there is certainly enough to go for.

But, no. TDS pushes one to claim that Trump "certainly had the desire' to abuse minors.

Classic!!!
If that does not indicate that there is something really creepy about Trump, then those pictures of Biden don't indicate anything creepy, either.

They are both creeps. Tweedledee and Tweedledum!
Science Denier
AG
eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

Quote:

LMFAO!!

These are the truly entertaining posts on this board. I mean, no proof, no facts, just pure TDS on display for us to laugh at.

If TDS allows you to realize this, Trump liked his side pieces around 20-25 years old. yea, young but well over the age of consent. Had you wanted to bash Trump with morals, there is certainly enough to go for.

But, no. TDS pushes one to claim that Trump "certainly had the desire' to abuse minors.

Classic!!!
If that does not indicate that there is something really creepy about Trump, then those pictures of Biden don't indicate anything creepy, either.

Huh?

A picture of a dad reading to his daughter creeps you out, but, a picture of DeSantis drinking beer/liquor at a party with HS students when he was their teacher doesn't.

Hmmmmmm.

TDS may be worse than I first thought in this one.
Ags77
AG
schmellba99 said:

Ags77 said:

Honestly, this isn't going to be a big deal at all, imo.

Those that aren't going to vote for trump ( myself and family) aren't going to see this as an " I knew it" moment. I think I have a pretty good handle on what kind of man Trump is. I don't need any more evidence.

Those that are Trump followers aren't going to blink no matter what came out as news. There could be video of Trump with underage girls and those folks are going to stay with him. What could Trump do that would change their minds ? Nothing.

If Nov is Trump vs Biden , the country has lost already, imo. We deserve better than two old bad candidates.

But if that's the case and those two are the choices, let's just see how the vote goes and pick a president.
See, this is some of the absolute dumbest things said on this site.

You know that old saying that the left projects everything they do on the right in an attempt to hide or shield themselves from what they are doing? Yeah, it's true.

Don't take my word for it. Take Donald's word. He correctly stated he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his followers wouldn't leave him.
Gigem
eric76
AG
Science Denier said:

eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

Quote:

LMFAO!!

Classic!!!

Huh?

A picture of a dad reading to his daughter creeps you out, but, a picture of DeSantis drinking beer/liquor at a party with HS students when he was their teacher doesn't.

Hmmmmmm.

I haven't heard of DeSantis drinking at a party with his high school students when he was their teacher.

I'll have to look into it.

It is interesting that I mentioned Trump and Biden and you turned it to Trump and DeSantis and attempted to make Trump look less creepy than DeSantis.
Science Denier
AG
eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

Quote:

LMFAO!!

Classic!!!

Huh?

Hmmmmmm.

I haven't heard of DeSantis drinking at a party with his high school students when he was their teacher.

It is interesting that I mentioned Trump and Biden and you turned it to Trump and DeSantis and attempted to make Trump look less creepy than DeSantis.
It's called hypocrisy, which is a key ingredient of those with severe cases of TDS.

You are saying that Trump reading to is daughter is creepy and somehow PROVES he had desires to abuse minors.

Yet, DeSantis getting liquored up with HS students is not.

Oh, and here is a report from Business Insider on DeSantis partying with HS students:
Business Insidere
Quote:

Multiple students told the Times that DeSantis frequented parties with Darlington high school seniors and attended some events with graduates where alcohol was served.

jrdaustin
AG
eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

Quote:

LMFAO!!

Classic!!!

I think this is really funny. Eric, I'd really like to understand your thinking here.

Absent your hatred of Trump that you bring to the discussion, what in that photo creeps you out?

I see a dad with his ~10 year old (4th grade) daughter sitting on his lap. I see her reading a book. I see him halfway paying attention, but looking at something that's not his daughter nor the book.

In other words, pretty much any photo of a dad with his daughter. At Ivanka's age, if my daughter came to me and wanted to sit on my lap, I'd surely let her. Would you? Would you not? Would you push her away? Am I a creep in your eyes because I wouldn't push her away? So what's creepy about it?
eric76
AG
Science Denier said:

eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

Quote:

LMFAO!!

Classic!!!

Huh?

Hmmmmmm.

It's called hypocrisy, which is a key ingredient of those with severe cases of TDS.

You are saying that Trump reading to is daughter is creepy and somehow PROVES he had desires to abuse minors.

Oh, and here is a report from Business Insider on DeSantis partying with HS students:
Business Insidere
Quote:

Multiple students told the Times that DeSantis frequented parties with Darlington high school seniors and attended some events with graduates where alcohol was served.

Was he reading to his daughter? The daughter was sitting on his lap and reading.

The hypocrisy is to cast aspersions about those you don't like while giving those you do like a free pass.
captkirk
AG
eric76 said:

jt2hunt said:

You are objecting to pictures of Trump and his daughter that have been reported in the news a number of times?

Is it somehow against the rules? If it is, then how about the pictures of Biden with his arms around young girls?

For what it's worth, if I saw a friend of mine act around their young daughter the way Trump acted around Ivanka when she was under age, I would be uncomfortable about being around them and would no longer consider them to be a friend.

This is sick
Science Denier
AG
eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

eric76 said:

Science Denier said:

Quote:

LMFAO!!

Classic!!!

Huh?

Hmmmmmm.

Business Insidere
Quote:

Was he reading to his daughter? The daughter was sitting on his lap and reading.

The hypocrisy is to cast aspersions about those you don't like while giving those you do like a free pass.
Look at that picture.

Look to Trump's right..
Look to Trump's left.

EVERYONE has their daughter in their lap. I guess that pic was taken at a convention of pedo's.

Oops. said that wrong. At a convention of folks who "had the desire to abuse minors".
TRADUCTOR
Liberals trying to spin having a father fathering is a bad thing.

Such a big leap in logic, only the deranged make the jump to assuage the TDS affliction. Now that is an awesome idea for a line of real affliction tshirts.
Antoninus
aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

Orange Man Bad for not time traveling 30 years into the future before making business deals.
The point isn't that Trump is a pedo. The point is he lied about how well he knew Epstein and this is going to be used against him when the time is right.
Reminds me of Clear & Present Danger, when Jack Ryan tells POTUS that he should NOT lie and try to distance himself from Peter Hardin. Admit the friendship and make it a nothing-burger.

Sorry, but Trump's obvious and objective misrepresentations make it look as if there IS something to hide.
Pizza
Antoninus said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

Orange Man Bad for not time traveling 30 years into the future before making business deals.
The point isn't that Trump is a pedo. The point is he lied about how well he knew Epstein and this is going to be used against him when the time is right.
Reminds me of Clear & Present Danger, when Jack Ryan tells POTUS that he should NOT lie and try to distance himself from Peter Hardin. Admit the friendship and make it a nothing-burger.

Sorry, but Trump's obvious and objective misrepresentations make it look as if there IS something to hide.

Yet there isnt....sooo that's kindof an irrelevant opinion.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.