Trump was flying with Epstein more than first thought

17,153 Views | 258 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Pizza
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't care for Trump but I obviously haven't been following this as closely as you. What bad things did Trump do on those flights? Did he go to the island? If so, I'm with you.
Phatbob
AG
Even if nothing happened, it still is worth discussing, given his "anti-establishment" narrative. There are still a lot of people who buy into that garbage, and so it is important to decide what "anti-establishment" even means.

Is it "anti-establishment" to work with the same people for decades, to consider them friends, but they don't support your presidential candidacy? Is it "establishment" to support one version of big government, but "anti-establishment" to support a different version of big government? Are you "establishment" if you go to Epsteins island, but not if you only hang out with him and fly on his jet?

Are we just drawing random lines in the sand as to what is acceptable and what isn't by first looking at where Trump happens to be standing?

No Spin Ag
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Don't worry though. I'm sure the media will give him the benefit of the doubt and only go after Clinton.
Just like they did in the several years that this was known?
Once again, the 2 flights were known, this is 7 and to new locations. Nothing to the island but it does show that Trump knew Epstein better than he has let on. You don't fly on someone's private jet 7 times to different cities if you don't know they pretty damn well, even if you are stupid rich.
People who **** children should be executed. Regardless which side of the aisle.

People who propagate distractions and convolutions on the eve of such a revelation are functioning as pedophile apologists.

I have zero respect for your posting, but even from that baseline this is surprisingly vile.
I'm a pedophile apologist because the documents released showed Trump flew on Epstein's plane more than was first reported? So if we don't ignore facts then that is "vile"?

You do realize that simply because you close your eyes doesn't make this stuff go away, right? I mean these are flight logs.

When you're dealing with a group of people who cheered in support after Trump said, "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lost one supporter," there's very little reason to think that many of those same people would be bothered if it was confirmed by Trump himself that he did the things they claim Clinton and others did with Epstein.

Everyone knows Trump isn't a moral, ethical, pious man by any stretch of the imagination, and yet they still fully support him. There's little to think that one more thing in a long line of other unacceptable behaviors would change their support for him.
I'm as anti-Trump as a republican can get without pulling a GeorgiaAg and voting democrat, and I admit this is a nothing burger.

Vote against Trump because he is a liberal big spender and encourages money printing. Vote against him because he shut down the economy during covid. Vote against him because he shoots at the hip as he goes and enacts dumbass policies. Don't make stuff up. Especially stuff that distracts away from democrats that are almost certainly implicated of actual wrong doings here.

"Almost certainly..." is no more definitive than saying "I think because I read something that supports my views."

As for Trump, there's nothing being made up about him not being the standard of moral, ethical, or pious. That there are dems that are just like him in those ways doesn't take away from the fact that he also is that way. And still maga supports him.
Not because it supports my views, but because we already know it to be the case. There are pictures of Clinton with young women all over the internet. There is a reason the liberal media pushing this crap. They are trying to equate Trump with Clinton, despite it being clear that Clinton went into depravity-ville, while Trump merely flew on Epstein's his plane domestically. The two are not in the same ball park.

I don't care if they are republican or democrat. I want everybody who partook in Epstein island exposed.
I want everyone who did something illegal and disgusting exposed, and if we're being honest, one doesn't have to be at an island to have done something along those lines.

Like they say, "where there's smoke" and if Trump was known to spend time with Epstein, it is possible that something that happened with Clinton and Epstein also happened with Trump and Epstein.

I'm good with both Clinton and Trump being exposed. The right thing is the right thing, regardless of whose side they're on.
If Trump did anything similar to Clinton, then there would already be pictures all over the internet, just like there are of Clinton. To pretend that the chances are equal is preposterous.

There is smoke on Clinton. Not yet on Trump. Flying on somebody's private jet is not smoke. Rich people like to show off their wealth. Whether it is stay at their mansion, ride on their yachts, or in their private jets. People ride on their jets all the time. A dad on my daughter's soccer team loaded up a bunch of players and parents on his jet to fly to DFW from Midland to watch Argentina play Mexico. If that dad ended up being a serial killer, that wouldn't reflect on any of those players or parents at all.

It wouldn't, you're right, but in the world of politics, optics is everything, and it's very easy to turn a pic or video clip way out of proportion. The fact is there is no video proof of anyone (Clinton or Trump) doing anything illegal. There's tons of suggestive pictures and videos both sides point to, but nothing that actually puts either having sex with a minor on camera.

My thing is I'm perfectly fine if both were found to have done something for both to face the consequences. And no, it wouldn't surprise me at all if either of them did something wrong, because one doesn't have to be at an island to do something illegal. The rich can very easily have anything they want done anywhere they want.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
captkirk
AG
So?
aTmAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Don't worry though. I'm sure the media will give him the benefit of the doubt and only go after Clinton.
Once again, the 2 flights were known, this is 7 and to new locations. Nothing to the island but it does show that Trump knew Epstein better than he has let on. You don't fly on someone's private jet 7 times to different cities if you don't know they pretty damn well, even if you are stupid rich.
People who **** children should be executed. Regardless which side of the aisle.

People who propagate distractions and convolutions on the eve of such a revelation are functioning as pedophile apologists.

I have zero respect for your posting, but even from that baseline this is surprisingly vile.
I'm a pedophile apologist because the documents released showed Trump flew on Epstein's plane more than was first reported? So if we don't ignore facts then that is "vile"?

You do realize that simply because you close your eyes doesn't make this stuff go away, right? I mean these are flight logs.

When you're dealing with a group of people who cheered in support after Trump said, "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lost one supporter," there's very little reason to think that many of those same people would be bothered if it was confirmed by Trump himself that he did the things they claim Clinton and others did with Epstein.

Everyone knows Trump isn't a moral, ethical, pious man by any stretch of the imagination, and yet they still fully support him. There's little to think that one more thing in a long line of other unacceptable behaviors would change their support for him.
I'm as anti-Trump as a republican can get without pulling a GeorgiaAg and voting democrat, and I admit this is a nothing burger.

Vote against Trump because he is a liberal big spender and encourages money printing. Vote against him because he shut down the economy during covid. Vote against him because he shoots at the hip as he goes and enacts dumbass policies. Don't make stuff up. Especially stuff that distracts away from democrats that are almost certainly implicated of actual wrong doings here.

"Almost certainly..." is no more definitive than saying "I think because I read something that supports my views."

As for Trump, there's nothing being made up about him not being the standard of moral, ethical, or pious. That there are dems that are just like him in those ways doesn't take away from the fact that he also is that way. And still maga supports him.
Not because it supports my views, but because we already know it to be the case. There are pictures of Clinton with young women all over the internet. There is a reason the liberal media pushing this crap. They are trying to equate Trump with Clinton, despite it being clear that Clinton went into depravity-ville, while Trump merely flew on Epstein's his plane domestically. The two are not in the same ball park.

I don't care if they are republican or democrat. I want everybody who partook in Epstein island exposed.
I want everyone who did something illegal and disgusting exposed, and if we're being honest, one doesn't have to be at an island to have done something along those lines.

Like they say, "where there's smoke" and if Trump was known to spend time with Epstein, it is possible that something that happened with Clinton and Epstein also happened with Trump and Epstein.

I'm good with both Clinton and Trump being exposed. The right thing is the right thing, regardless of whose side they're on.
If Trump did anything similar to Clinton, then there would already be pictures all over the internet, just like there are of Clinton. To pretend that the chances are equal is preposterous.

There is smoke on Clinton. Not yet on Trump. Flying on somebody's private jet is not smoke. Rich people like to show off their wealth. Whether it is stay at their mansion, ride on their yachts, or in their private jets. People ride on their jets all the time. A dad on my daughter's soccer team loaded up a bunch of players and parents on his jet to fly to DFW from Midland to watch Argentina play Mexico. If that dad ended up being a serial killer, that wouldn't reflect on any of those players or parents at all.

It wouldn't, you're right, but in the world of politics, optics is everything, and it's very easy to turn a pic or video clip way out of proportion. The fact is there is no video proof of anyone (Clinton or Trump) doing anything illegal. There's tons of suggestive pictures and videos both sides point to, but nothing that actually puts either having sex with a minor on camera.

My thing is I'm perfectly fine if both were found to have done something for both to face the consequences. And no, it wouldn't surprise me at all if either of them did something wrong, because one doesn't have to be at an island to do something illegal. The rich can very easily have anything they want done anywhere they want.
Trump cut ties with Epstein 8 years before he even ran for president. He wasn't in the world of politics yet. Democrats will try to make it political because they lie a lot. We shouldn't fall for it.

And I haven't seen a single suggestive picture of Trump on this. There are plenty of Clinton. Trump and his wife merely standing next to Epstein and Maxwell at a party doesn't count. Clinton getting a massage from a young woman/girl does.
No Spin Ag
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Trump cut ties with Epstein 8 years before he even ran for president. He wasn't in the world of politics yet. Democrats will try to make it political because they lie a lot. We shouldn't fall for it.

And I haven't seen a single suggestive picture of Trump on this. There are plenty of Clinton. Trump and his wife merely standing next to Epstein and Maxwell at a party doesn't count. Clinton getting a massage from a young woman/girl does.

Suggestive is subjective and relative. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton did anything illegal, but, again, there's no actual proof. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump did anything wrong with Epstein. The rich live a life we'll never know after all, but like with Clinton, there's no proof.

But in politics, things from the past always are brought up - that's just reality. And just because Trump cut ties with Epstein doesn't mean that while he knew and spent time with him nothing wrong wasn't done.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
aTmAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Suggestive is subjective and relative. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton did anything illegal, but, again, there's no actual proof. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump did anything wrong with Epstein. The rich live a life we'll never know after all, but like with Clinton, there's no proof.

But in politics, things from the past always are brought up - that's just reality. And just because Trump cut ties with Epstein doesn't mean that while he knew and spent time with him nothing wrong wasn't done.
I'm not going to look up the photos while at work, but I'm sure you've seen them. To pretend the pictures of Trump and Clinton are anywhere near the same ballpark is self delusion. Is that proof? No. But using your "smoke" analogy, there is a ton of smoke on Clinton and nothing on Trump. I don't know why you keep pretending the two scenarios are in any way similar.
No Spin Ag
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

I'm not going to look up the photos while at work, but I'm sure you've seen them. To pretend the pictures of Trump and Clinton are anywhere near the same ballpark is self delusion. Is that proof? No. But using your "smoke" analogy, there is a ton of smoke on Clinton and nothing on Trump. I don't know why you keep pretending the two scenarios are in any way similar.

I believe in "in for a penny in for a pound," and "tell me who you spend time with and I'll tell you who you are."

And yes, there's way more smoke when it comes to Clinton. That doesn't mean that there's no smoke when it comes to Trump. But in the end, at best, it's all just smoke, because until there's video proof people, on both sides, will believe what they want, even when neither can actually prove anything.
aggie93
AG
aTmAg said:

Phatbob said:

Right, and did this guy have a private pedo island that he took a lot of people to over the course of years? No. Trump doesn't even have the excuse of needing to use the private plane on occasion... he has his own, why would he need to use Epsteins? I'm not saying Trump participated in anything, but it at best is yet another distraction from anything worth talking about and likely at least makes Trump a bad judge of character... which we already knew.
You guys are making it the distraction. Trump isn't the guy doing that. He dropped contact with Epstein in 2008.

This thread shouldn't even be here.

And the notion that Trump should have had his crew ferry his jet to him so that he could fly in formation alongside Epstein at $12,000 per flight hour is ridiculous.
This thread is "here" because the Epstein stuff is blowing up again and that means that Trump's connections with Epstein are going to be examined and re-examined over and over again. To me it is about how more flights are coming out in that release showing Trump had a closer relationship than first thought with Epstein and that is going to be used against him and to protect Clinton and others.

I'm not your problem, I'm just pointing out facts that are going to be a problem. No Republican gets treated fairly, it's just Trump does a bang up job of handing the media bullets to shoot him with. If you want to defend him go ahead but I'm done with that. I'll vote for him if he is the nominee but that's as far as I'll go. I also really enjoy supporting a guy I don't have to make those distinctions for and instead if focused on issues that impact me.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
Rockdoc said:

I don't care for Trump but I obviously haven't been following this as closely as you. What bad things did Trump do on those flights? Did he go to the island? If so, I'm with you.
No clue, probably nothing illegal. The fact that they can run 20 news segments speculating about what he may have done though is the problem. Oh, and I'm sure they can do interviews with people that hate Trump and hate Epstein and do even more speculation. My guess is Trump probably partied with Epstein but not with underage girls. Of course maybe it was completely innocent.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aTmAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

I believe in "in for a penny in for a pound," and "tell me who you spend time with and I'll tell you who you are."

And yes, there's way more smoke when it comes to Clinton. That doesn't mean that there's no smoke when it comes to Trump. But in the end, at best, it's all just smoke, because until there's video proof people, on both sides, will believe what they want, even when neither can actually prove anything.
Then you believe in nonsense.

Merely flying in a plane with a rich dude is not smoke. At all. People do that all the time. If you were going on vacation somewhere, and somebody offered you a ride on their private jet, then you'd say heck yea. You wouldn't say "nah, I'll sit in the airport for an hour and ride coach with the rest of the plebes." Even if doing so only cost you $300. Now imagine if flying there and back would have costed you $72,000.
Phatbob
AG
If they can come up with someone to say MAL is only worth 18 million bucks, they can come up with a few women who "were under 18 at the time"
Ags77
AG
If Epstein offered me a flight ANYWHERE, I'm declining. Sorry. I have no desire to hang out with him.

I'd pay my own way or drive.
Gigem
Charpie
AG
captkirk said:

So?
This is where I'm at.

Is this going to be some kind of gotcha? Nope. MAGA will still MAGA.
aggie93
AG
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Ronald Reagan
aTmAg
AG
aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

Phatbob said:

Right, and did this guy have a private pedo island that he took a lot of people to over the course of years? No. Trump doesn't even have the excuse of needing to use the private plane on occasion... he has his own, why would he need to use Epsteins? I'm not saying Trump participated in anything, but it at best is yet another distraction from anything worth talking about and likely at least makes Trump a bad judge of character... which we already knew.
You guys are making it the distraction. Trump isn't the guy doing that. He dropped contact with Epstein in 2008.

And the notion that Trump should have had his crew ferry his jet to him so that he could fly in formation alongside Epstein at $12,000 per flight hour is ridiculous.
This thread is "here" because the Epstein stuff is blowing up again and that means that Trump's connections with Epstein are going to be examined and re-examined over and over again. To me it is about how more flights are coming out in that release showing Trump had a closer relationship than first thought with Epstein and that is going to be used against him and to protect Clinton and others.

I'm not your problem, I'm just pointing out facts that are going to be a problem. No Republican gets treated fairly, it's just Trump does a bang up job of handing the media bullets to shoot him with. If you want to defend him go ahead but I'm done with that. I'll vote for him if he is the nominee but that's as far as I'll go. I also really enjoy supporting a guy I don't have to make those distinctions for and instead if focused on issues that impact me.
You and people like you that amplify this nonsense are part of the problem. There is nothing here. Yet you are doing your best to make it into something.

And if this is what it took for you to be "done with" Trump, then you you are far too easily misled. I'm done with him due to his policies. Not because of nonsense that democrats are claiming about him. They are fools and deserve to be ignored.
aTmAg
AG
Ags77 said:

If Epstein offered me a flight ANYWHERE, I'm declining. Sorry. I have no desire to hang out with him.

Before he was known as a pedo? Yeah, sure.
Ags77
AG
aTmAg said:

Ags77 said:

No. I meant after I knew about him
Gigem
No Spin Ag
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Merely flying in a plane with a rich dude is not smoke. At all. People do that all the time. If you were going on vacation somewhere, and somebody offered you a ride on their private jet, then you'd say heck yea. You wouldn't say "nah, I'll sit in the airport for an hour and ride coach with the rest of the plebes." Even if doing so only cost you $300. Now imagine if flying there and back would have costed you $72,000.

Trump's a billionaire.

Trump has his own private jet.

Trump flying with Epstein wasn't going to be a "heck ya" moment for Trump.
aTmAg
AG
Ags77 said:

aTmAg said:

Ags77 said:

Well that is not the scenario here. Trump cut off contact in 2008 before any of this stuff broke.
Tex100
AG
Urban Ag said:

We both know Trump didn't have control of the DOJ, real control, at any point in his presidency.

The only thing I care about is if Trump maintained ties with Epstein after he was charged in Palm Beach. Doesn't appear that he did.

Me and several long time trusted colleagues worked closely with a guy that was busted for child porn distribution. The FBI literally showed up at our office, the North America flagship, and arrested him. He was immediately fired and ties were cut. We clearly had no idea. One of my buddies helped HR clear out his office and return his stuff to his wife, who promptly filed for divorce.

I would have to imagine that anyone at least 40-50 has been associated with someone, most likely through business, that was a complete POS, maybe even predatory, and had absolutely no idea.
There is video of Trump talking about the girls at Epstein's place and some of the "quite young." Doesn't mean he took Epstein's offer but he knew what was going on.
1872walker
aggie93
AG
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

He flew with him at least 7 different times to different locations. It's also not like Trump was impressed by flying on a private plane or was worried about saving a few bucks. This is just what we know about. Maybe you think Trump is a patron of virtue and back at the same time he was messing around with Stormy he was just flying with Epstein to save money but I'm thinking maybe that won't be the narrative the media takes.

It's absolutely "smoke" it's just not anything close to "fire". The stuff on Clinton is much closer to "fire". I just don't trust the media to make those distinctions.

Ronald Reagan
Ags77
AG
aTmAg said:

Ags77 said:

aTmAg said:

Ags77 said:

Well that is not the scenario here. Trump cut off contact in 2008 before any of this stuff broke.

Ok.. I didn't know all these flights on the flight logs were before 2008. My bad.
Gigem
aTmAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Trump's a billionaire.

Do you have your own car? Yes? Do you and your wife drive side by side in your own cars on road trips? No? Why not? You can afford it, right?

And being a billionaire doesn't mean you have a billion dollars in the bank. It merely means you own companies, stock, etc. that is worth a billion dollars. Trump is not going to sell stock to fly his plane for the hell of it. And even if he had $72,000 in a cash laying around, he wouldn't spend that for nothing. He became a billionaire by not doing stupid stuff like that in the first place. And if somebody offers you a ride on their car/boat/plane, the last thing you'd say is "no.. I'm too good for that. I'm going to fly my own." At you wouldn't if you had an ounce of people skills.
HollywoodBQ
AG
doubledog said:

aggie93 said:

I had posted the old flights we knew about to Palm Beach and Teterboro. Looks like 7 flights so far, all domestic to Newark and Reagan/DC as well. Terrible look.

So?
My thoughts exactly.
Especially when the flights took place between 1993 - 1996.

These TDS people are so desperate.
LMCane
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

there are pictures of clinton with young women all over the internet? that's your "proof" that Clinton was a pedo and Trump was not doing anything other than discussing rental prices in Manhattan and West Palm Beach with Epstein?

face it, you Trumpers know NOTHING about what happened.

you can pretend you are some kind of experts on everything under the sun, but the only people who know IN REALITY is Trump, and Epstein. And one of them is dead and the other has a long history of lying.

literally NO ONE knows what Trump knew, or didn't know, or the women he was committing adultery with except for Trump.
aggie93
AG
aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

Phatbob said:

You and people like you that amplify this nonsense are part of the problem. There is nothing here. Yet you are doing your best to make it into something.

And if this is what it took for you to be "done with" Trump, then you you are far too easily misled. I'm done with him due to his policies. Not because of nonsense that democrats are claiming about him. They are fools and deserve to be ignored.
I was done with Trump a while ago. If you think my amplifying this story on a small and conservative leaning message board is the problem you really don't get it. If you want to goaltend for him though go ahead.

Ronald Reagan
StandUpforAmerica
1872walker said:

Between this video and the years that the flights took place, the OP sure seem to be grasping. TDS is a horrible disease.
aTmAg
AG
aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

He flew with him at least 7 different times to different locations. It's also not like Trump was impressed by flying on a private plane or was worried about saving a few bucks. This is just what we know about. Maybe you think Trump is a patron of virtue and back at the same time he was messing around with Stormy he was just flying with Epstein to save money but I'm thinking maybe that won't be the narrative the media takes.

It's absolutely "smoke" it's just not anything close to "fire". The stuff on Clinton is much closer to "fire". I just don't trust the media to make those distinctions.
A few bucks? $72,000 minimum is a lot more than "a few bucks". And times 7 is half a million. And you are talking about him doing that JUST IN CASE the guy he is flying with turns to be a pedo. So he would have to refuse flying on ANYBODY'S plane for that reason. We are talking about several millions of dollars. For no reason. If he were that stupid, then that would be a better reason to not vote for him than if him taking free flights with Epstein.
No Spin Ag
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Trump's a billionaire.

Do you have your own car? Yes? Do you and your wife drive side by side in your own cars on road trips? No? Why not? You can afford it, right?

And being a billionaire doesn't mean you have a billion dollars in the bank. It merely means you own companies, stock, etc. that is worth a billion dollars. Trump is not going to sell stock to fly his plane for the hell of it. And even if he had $72,000 in a cash laying around, he wouldn't spend that for nothing. He became a billionaire by not doing stupid stuff like that in the first place. And if somebody offers you a ride on their car/boat/plane, the last thing you'd say is "no.. I'm too good for that. I'm going to fly my own." At you wouldn't if you had an ounce of people skills.

My point was that Trump going with Epstein wouldn't be something new or even a "heck yeah" thing. Stuff like that is pretty typical for even millionaires.

The point is Trump spent time with Epstein when he didn't have to by going on flights with him. And everyone knows people do more than just sit in a seat in flights, especially when they're rich and they own the plane or even charter one.
Old McDonald
maga reacting with incredulity every time they find out their favorite scumbag east coast ivy league liberal socialite billionaire is cozy with the other scumbag east coast ivy league liberal socialite billionaires is a gift that never stops giving
aTmAg
AG
LMCane said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

there are pictures of clinton with young women all over the internet? that's your "proof" that Clinton was a pedo and Trump was not doing anything other than discussing rental prices in Manhattan and West Palm Beach with Epstein?

face it, you Trumpers know NOTHING about what happened.

you can pretend you are some kind of experts on everything under the sun, but the only people who know IN REALITY is Trump, and Epstein. And one of them is dead and the other has a long history of lying.

literally NO ONE knows what Trump knew, or didn't know, or the women he was committing adultery with except for Trump.
Have you been reading anything? I despise Trump. I wouldn't mind if he got a stroke and went into retirement. I'm just not stupid enough to fall for this idiocy.

You know damn well that if the FBI had compromising pictures of Trump, then they would have been released YEARS ago. You have to be delusional to pretend otherwise.
aggie93
AG
1872walker said:

I don't think Trump was a pedo, I just think Trump knew Epstein a lot more than has been suggested based around those flights and the fact that this guy is saying he was giving him information about him only makes that case stronger. I think Trump tried to do the right thing after things blew up for Epstein but that doesn't change the fact he clearly had more than a casual relationship with him.

Most of all I don't see the media going to this guy and making him the story. I think they go to someone that HATES Trump and knew Trump had a relationship with Epstein and then lets them speculate or lie about what they may have done together. That's how this works.

Ronald Reagan
aTmAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Trump's a billionaire.

My point was that Trump going with Epstein wouldn't be something new or even a "heck yeah" thing. Stuff like that is pretty typical for even millionaires.

The point is Trump spent time with Epstein when he didn't have to by going on flights with him. And everyone knows people do more than just sit in a seat in flights, especially when they're rich and they own the plane or even charter one.
And Trump did those things with his family on board? The amount of crack you smoke seems to be going up every post you make.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.