Trump was flying with Epstein more than first thought

17,061 Views | 258 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Pizza
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Foreverconservative said:

But basically DeSantis ally, biggest donor, and best friend Kent Stermon died by suicide after being accused of being a child molester amongst other things.
Biggest donor? So he donated more than $20M that Robert Bigelow donated?
MarkTwain
aTmAg said:

But basically DeSantis ally, biggest donor, and best friend Kent Stermon died by suicide after being accused of being a child molester amongst other things.
Go back and read the post again, he was the big donor in Desantis' run for congress and Gov

Bigelow wasn't in the picture then and this guy was dead. Bigelow has donated to DeSantis' POTUS run.

Anything else?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Four Seasons Landscaping
Quote:

But here you are stuck on if Trump flew on his plane domestically 6 or 7 times.
I predict there will be no less than a dozen threads about people that show up on Epstein's list this week.

None of those individual threads mean people are "stuck" on that one person; it just means that Epstein had his claws in a LOT of dudes.
aTmAg
AG

aTmAg said:

Go back and read the post again, he was the big donor in Desantis' run for congress and Gov

Bigelow wasn't in the picture then and this guy was dead. Bigelow has donated to DeSantis' POTUS run.

Anything else?
So he donated far more to lots of other candidates than DeSantis. Yet somehow he is now suddenly DeSantis's "best friend" after the news came out. Weird how the media spews that nonsense, and you come right here and parrot it too.

Give me a break.
aTmAg
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

Quote:

But here you are stuck on if Trump flew on his plane domestically 6 or 7 times.
I predict there will be no less than a dozen threads about people that show up on Epstein's list this week.

None of those individual threads mean people are "stuck" on that one person; it just means that Epstein had his claws in a LOT of dudes.
Yet I bet those individuals have much more close and dubious ties to Epstein then Trump ever had.

Yet here we are in a thread about Trump. Ridiculous.
Phatbob
AG

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

Orange Man Bad for not time traveling 30 years into the future before making business deals.
The point isn't that Trump is a pedo. The point is he lied about how well he knew Epstein and this is going to be used against him when the time is right. If you think they just go after Clinton and then say "Well Trump flew all over with Epstein but it was just domestic so I'm sure it was innocent" then you need your head examined.

It also means there may be more we don't know. It means that we are more likely to never know who all was involved in Epstein because they will focus on this Trump connection. I know in the Netflix special they made on Epstein they were already going there and they didn't have this much evidence.

I'll vote for Trump again if he is the nominee but I'm so freaking tired of all of this idiocy.
I have a couple of questions for you

Define "flew all over"?

I've looked at the 118 page PDF and I've found these "7 new" entries you are pot banging about and it reveals PBI to TEB four times
PBI to DCA once
PBI to EWR twice

So what is 'all over"

Also there's a lot of pearl clutching by many about Trump even associating with Epstein

So by that logic Let's ask about DeSantis

You know this guy?

DeSantis has known him for years
Big time donor to Desantis, to both his Congressional Run and his run for Gov
Once DeSantis became Gov appointed him the chair of the Public Safety Transition Advisory Committee.

As Chairman In a meeting in his office, he offered a woman listed as Jane Doe $10,000 in exchange for a "lap dance" and later $5,000 in exchange for "Facetime sex," the police report said.

After refusing both, he told Jane Doe, 'You can't leave here without giving me something,' and 'It has to be more than 30 seconds,'" according to the police. report. He demanded she expose her breasts to him. Jane Doe police that she was scared and wanted to leave but did not believe she was free to leave. She said she was frightened and unsure of what might happen if she did not comply with his demands.

The woman said he handed her his cellphone, told her to set a timer for 30 seconds and ordered her to expose her breasts before leaving.

Then there was the underage girl in a different incident, that really gets creepy. The guy ended up committing suicide rather than face the music as the investigation was closing in on him

If you care to review any documents feel free HERE

Does that make Ronnie a bad guy? Use the same lens you use on Trump

Pretty sure Epstein was never Trump
s best friend. ally or biggest donor and Trump never appointed him to any chair or any committed.....
Right, and did this guy have a private pedo island that he took a lot of people to over the course of years? No. Trump doesn't even have the excuse of needing to use the private plane on occasion... he has his own, why would he need to use Epsteins? I'm not saying Trump participated in anything, but it at best is yet another distraction from anything worth talking about and likely at least makes Trump a bad judge of character... which we already knew.
MouthBQ98
AG
Epstein's business was working to get and make political and financial connections and tunnel into the lives of well placed persons and then try to compromise them to enrich himself. Of course he worked Trump by becoming friendly with him and trying to set up opportunities to become an accepted insider. Free flights during which the passengers are basically a captive audience is a good way to ingratiate the powerful and work on them, it would seem. Those that bit ended up as guests on the island.

aTmAg
AG
Phatbob said:

Right, and did this guy have a private pedo island that he took a lot of people to over the course of years? No. Trump doesn't even have the excuse of needing to use the private plane on occasion... he has his own, why would he need to use Epsteins? I'm not saying Trump participated in anything, but it at best is yet another distraction from anything worth talking about and likely at least makes Trump a bad judge of character... which we already knew.
You guys are making it the distraction. Trump isn't the guy doing that. He dropped contact with Epstein in 2008.

This thread shouldn't even be here.

And the notion that Trump should have had his crew ferry his jet to him so that he could fly in formation alongside Epstein at $12,000 per flight hour is ridiculous.
MaxPower
The attacks of Trump will be from Dems so not sure why you go to Desantis. Also, being associated with a guy who abuses women in his private time is not the same thing as hanging out with a guy who is effectively a pimp for underage girls. One indicates a bad judge of character and the other that you are banging teenagers.
No Spin Ag
aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Don't worry though. I'm sure the media will give him the benefit of the doubt and only go after Clinton.
Just like they did in the several years that this was known?
Once again, the 2 flights were known, this is 7 and to new locations. Nothing to the island but it does show that Trump knew Epstein better than he has let on. You don't fly on someone's private jet 7 times to different cities if you don't know they pretty damn well, even if you are stupid rich.
People who **** children should be executed. Regardless which side of the aisle.

People who propagate distractions and convolutions on the eve of such a revelation are functioning as pedophile apologists.

I have zero respect for your posting, but even from that baseline this is surprisingly vile.
I'm a pedophile apologist because the documents released showed Trump flew on Epstein's plane more than was first reported? So if we don't ignore facts then that is "vile"?

You do realize that simply because you close your eyes doesn't make this stuff go away, right? I mean these are flight logs.

When you're dealing with a group of people who cheered in support after Trump said, "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lost one supporter," there's very little reason to think that many of those same people would be bothered if it was confirmed by Trump himself that he did the things they claim Clinton and others did with Epstein.

Everyone knows Trump isn't a moral, ethical, pious man by any stretch of the imagination, and yet they still fully support him. There's little to think that one more thing in a long line of other unacceptable behaviors would change their support for him.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
eric76
AG
aTmAg said:

eric76 said:

aTmAg said:

On the "young side" is a lot different than "illegally under age".

You guys are falling for the distraction. There are certainly guys who not only knew about Epstein's activities, but partook in them. But here you are stuck on if Trump flew on his plane domestically 6 or 7 times.
Trump has openly expressed interest in late teens just over legal age. There were reports in the early 1990s about him seeing a 10 year old girl and then saying that he would be dating her in 10 years.

Not only that, Trump bragged about going into the Miss Teen USA dressing rooms while girls well under age were getting dressed. He considered that a perk of owning the pageant.

And his comments show that he knew that Epstein liked them even younger.
Please... you are reading what you want into it.

Trump banned Epstein and cut off contact for hitting on a members daughter at Mar-a-Lago over 15 years ago. The notion that Trump really knew about Epstein prior is absurd.
All that shows is that he objected to Epstein recruiting the daughters of members of his club.

It's not clear that this was the reason for cutting contact, It is said to have been the result of Trump beating out Epstein in buying a property in 2004.

From https://www.insider.com/why-trump-epstein-stopped-talking-palm-beach-mansion-2019-8
Quote:

But public sightings of the two together ended in 2004, when nursing home magnate Abe Gosman's Palm Beach mansion, named the Maison de l'Amitie (The House of Friendship), came on the market in a bankruptcy auction. Both Trump and Epstein wanted the six-acre oceanfront estate for themselves, the Post reported.

When the home hit the auction block in November 2004, Trump came out victorious, paying $41.35 million for the property (he later sold it, more than doubling his investment).
For what it's worth, I don't know which is the reason for the falling out, but I think that the competition over that estate was more likely to be the reason.
MarkTwain
aTmAg said:

aTmAg said:

Anything else?
So he donated far more to lots of other candidates than DeSantis. Yet somehow he is now suddenly DeSantis's "best friend" after the news came out. Weird how the media spews that nonsense, and you come right here and parrot it too.

Give me a break.
In 2018, then congressman DeSantis stayed in a condo owned by Stermon after Ronnie was forced out of his congressional district in 2016 because of redistricting. Sounds like a good friend at least. Now I left out a few more appoints this guy got, DeSantis appointed Stermon to the Board of Governors, which is responsible for Florida's public university system. He also served on the Florida Highway Patrol Advisory Council and as I said before was the chair of the Governor's Public Safety Transition Advisory Committee.

Did any of those other politicians he donated to ever stay in his condo or appoint him to any committees or positions? I can't find any. But I'll keep digging for ya there Patrick Roy
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aTmAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Don't worry though. I'm sure the media will give him the benefit of the doubt and only go after Clinton.
Once again, the 2 flights were known, this is 7 and to new locations. Nothing to the island but it does show that Trump knew Epstein better than he has let on. You don't fly on someone's private jet 7 times to different cities if you don't know they pretty damn well, even if you are stupid rich.
People who **** children should be executed. Regardless which side of the aisle.

People who propagate distractions and convolutions on the eve of such a revelation are functioning as pedophile apologists.

I have zero respect for your posting, but even from that baseline this is surprisingly vile.
I'm a pedophile apologist because the documents released showed Trump flew on Epstein's plane more than was first reported? So if we don't ignore facts then that is "vile"?

You do realize that simply because you close your eyes doesn't make this stuff go away, right? I mean these are flight logs.

When you're dealing with a group of people who cheered in support after Trump said, "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lost one supporter," there's very little reason to think that many of those same people would be bothered if it was confirmed by Trump himself that he did the things they claim Clinton and others did with Epstein.

Everyone knows Trump isn't a moral, ethical, pious man by any stretch of the imagination, and yet they still fully support him. There's little to think that one more thing in a long line of other unacceptable behaviors would change their support for him.
I'm as anti-Trump as a republican can get without pulling a GeorgiaAg and voting democrat, and I admit this is a nothing burger.

Vote against Trump because he is a liberal big spender and encourages money printing. Vote against him because he shut down the economy during covid. Vote against him because he shoots at the hip as he goes and enacts dumbass policies. Don't make stuff up. Especially stuff that distracts away from democrats that are almost certainly implicated of actual wrong doings here.
Rockdoc
AG
I don't know what was happening on those flights, but often smaller companies with planes would accommodate each other if planes were busy or out of service. The company I worked 26 years for had 2 turboprops that we would trade "hours" with other local companies if our planes (or theirs) were unavailable.
aTmAg
AG

aTmAg said:

aTmAg said:

Anything else?

Give me a break.
In 2018, then congressman DeSantis stayed in a condo owned by Stermon after Ronnie was forced out of his congressional district in 2016 because of redistricting. Sounds like a good friend at least. Now I left out a few more appoints this guy got, DeSantis appointed Stermon to the Board of Governors, which is responsible for Florida's public university system. He also served on the Florida Highway Patrol Advisory Council and as I said before was the chair of the Governor's Public Safety Transition Advisory Committee.

Did any of those other politicians he donated to ever stay in his condo or appoint him to any committees or positions? I can't find any. But I'll keep digging for ya there Patrick Roy
DeSantis PAID RENT to Stermon. You conveniently left that part out. When I rented, I was never friends with my landlord. DeSantis appointed a crap ton of people to a crap ton of positions. Unlike congressmen, that's what governors do. Was DeSantis "best friends" with all of them? No. Only an idiot would think that.

While you keep digging, find a quote from DeSantis calling Stermon "my best friend".
doubledog
aggie93 said:

I had posted the old flights we knew about to Palm Beach and Teterboro. Looks like 7 flights so far, all domestic to Newark and Reagan/DC as well. Terrible look.

So?
No Spin Ag
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

I'm as anti-Trump as a republican can get without pulling a GeorgiaAg and voting democrat, and I admit this is a nothing burger.

Vote against Trump because he is a liberal big spender and encourages money printing. Vote against him because he shut down the economy during covid. Vote against him because he shoots at the hip as he goes and enacts dumbass policies. Don't make stuff up. Especially stuff that distracts away from democrats that are almost certainly implicated of actual wrong doings here.

"Almost certainly..." is no more definitive than saying "I think because I read something that supports my views."

As for Trump, there's nothing being made up about him not being the standard of moral, ethical, or pious. That there are dems that are just like him in those ways doesn't take away from the fact that he also is that way. And still maga supports him.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Rapier108
Oh look, as usual MAGA is trying to make a thread about Trump into a thread about DeSantis.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rongagin71
AG
aTmAg said:

eric76 said:

aTmAg said:

You guys are falling for the distraction. There are certainly guys who not only knew about Epstein's activities, but partook in them. But here you are stuck on if Trump flew on his plane domestically 6 or 7 times.
Trump has openly expressed interest in late teens just over legal age. There were reports in the early 1990s about him seeing a 10 year old girl and then saying that he would be dating her in 10 years.

Not only that, Trump bragged about going into the Miss Teen USA dressing rooms while girls well under age were getting dressed. He considered that a perk of owning the pageant.

Trump banned Epstein and cut off contact for hitting on a members daughter at Mar-a-Lago over 15 years ago. The notion that Trump really knew about Epstein prior is absurd.
It is not absurd to think Trump was upset about Epstein approaching a member's daughter exactly because Trump knew, or had heard, how bad Epstein was toward youngsters.
It is good for Trump that he drew this line, and I believe Trump did willingly give info to the Epstein Investigation.
LMCane
LMCane
"obviously Trump was too poor to own his own 737 aircraft so he was forced to take a ride on the Epstein jets!!

obviously!!"
aTmAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

"Almost certainly..." is no more definitive than saying "I think because I read something that supports my views."

As for Trump, there's nothing being made up about him not being the standard of moral, ethical, or pious. That there are dems that are just like him in those ways doesn't take away from the fact that he also is that way. And still maga supports him.
Not because it supports my views, but because we already know it to be the case. There are pictures of Clinton with young women all over the internet. There is a reason the liberal media pushing this crap. They are trying to equate Trump with Clinton, despite it being clear that Clinton went into depravity-ville, while Trump merely flew on Epstein's his plane domestically. The two are not in the same ball park.

I don't care if they are republican or democrat. I want everybody who partook in Epstein island exposed.
William K. Klingaman
OP, good luck voting for Biden.
aTmAg
AG
Rongagin71 said:

aTmAg said:

eric76 said:

aTmAg said:

It is not absurd to think Trump was upset about Epstein approaching a member's daughter exactly because Trump knew, or had heard, how bad Epstein was toward youngsters.
It is good for Trump that he drew this line, and I believe Trump did willingly give info to the Epstein Investigation.
It is absurd to think that Trump fully knew about Epstein and let him into Mar-a-lago and only took action when Epstein finally hit on a member's daughter. That raping children was a-okay, but hitting on a member's daughter? That will not stand!!

Doesn't pass the smell test at all.
aggie93
AG
FCBlitz said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

Orange Man Bad for not time traveling 30 years into the future before making business deals.
The point isn't that Trump is a pedo. The point is he lied about how well he knew Epstein and this is going to be used against him when the time is right. If you think they just go after Clinton and then say "Well Trump flew all over with Epstein but it was just domestic so I'm sure it was innocent" then you need your head examined.

It also means there may be more we don't know. It means that we are more likely to never know who all was involved in Epstein because they will focus on this Trump connection. I know in the Netflix special they made on Epstein they were already going there and they didn't have this much evidence.

I'll vote for Trump again if he is the nominee but I'm so freaking tired of all of this idiocy.

So your answer to this lunacy is to blame Trump, put him in the spotlight of being a villain……like Trump has been the past recipient of fair and balanced media reporting. Color me skeptic that you would ever vote for Trump. O
My answer is to point out that Trump has some very inconvenient history with Epstein that will easily be used by the media to A)blur the lines as to blame for Epstein and B)Try to use the fact that Trump did spend more time than previously known with him and 3)Link that behavior to his actions for right or wrong (Epstein killed himself, Didn't order an investigation into the death, etc).

You are blaming me for noticing facts and understanding how the media works. This is just more baggage for Trump. I don't think Trump is a villain but I do think he is careless as hell and it gets him into trouble, though I don't think he is a moral person.

I will vote for any R candidate over a D this cycle without hesitation, hell even Christie who I hate. I also voted for Trump last time and you can look at my post history and see back in '20 I was a loud backer of his on this site.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TRADUCTOR
Nothing burger, cause if a something burger would have been served circa 2016
aTmAg
AG
BTW, I'm coming to believe the notion that Epstein was blackmailing a lot of these people. That he did diddle young girls, and tried to buy influence with powerful people with that, but I think there is a chance that some people flew to Epstein island and did not partake in it. If somebody flew to the island one time and never came back, I'd consider giving that person the benefit of the doubt. If they went more than once, then nope.
No Spin Ag
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Not because it supports my views, but because we already know it to be the case. There are pictures of Clinton with young women all over the internet. There is a reason the liberal media pushing this crap. They are trying to equate Trump with Clinton, despite it being clear that Clinton went into depravity-ville, while Trump merely flew on Epstein's his plane domestically. The two are not in the same ball park.

I don't care if they are republican or democrat. I want everybody who partook in Epstein island exposed.

I want everyone who did something illegal and disgusting exposed, and if we're being honest, one doesn't have to be at an island to have done something along those lines.

Like they say, "where there's smoke" and if Trump was known to spend time with Epstein, it is possible that something that happened with Clinton and Epstein also happened with Trump and Epstein.

I'm good with both Clinton and Trump being exposed. The right thing is the right thing, regardless of whose side they're on.
TRADUCTOR
Biden island
aTmAg
AG
aggie93 said:

FCBlitz said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

So your answer to this lunacy is to blame Trump, put him in the spotlight of being a villain……like Trump has been the past recipient of fair and balanced media reporting. Color me skeptic that you would ever vote for Trump. O
My answer is to point out that Trump has some very inconvenient history with Epstein that will easily be used by the media to A)blur the lines as to blame for Epstein and B)Try to use the fact that Trump did spend more time than previously known with him and 3)Link that behavior to his actions for right or wrong (Epstein killed himself, Didn't order an investigation into the death, etc).

You are blaming me for noticing facts and understanding how the media works. This is just more baggage for Trump. I don't think Trump is a villain but I do think he is careless as hell and it gets him into trouble, though I don't think he is a moral person.

I will vote for any R candidate over a D this cycle without hesitation, hell even Christie who I hate. I also voted for Trump last time and you can look at my post history and see back in '20 I was a loud backer of his on this site.
It's not careless as hell to ride on a plane of somebody that you didn't know to be a pedo. It's not like he was doing this after the Epstein story broke.

Now negotiating with the Taliban? Paying people to not work during covid? Damn careless as hell.

Let's not fall for the democrat talking points.
MemphisAg1
AG
I'm no longer a Trump fan but this seems like a fuss about nothing.

The real pedo supporter is in the White House.

It's important that we select a candidate who can defeat him.
aggie93
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

This is the release date for the flight logs we expect thumb pedophilic actors, and your timing / framing is an intentionally attempt to use the moment to smear Trump rather than seek truth & justice.

Take credit for the ploy. Feigning ignorance of your behavioral pattern isn't fooling anyone.
The tweet I shared was from yesterday from a guy who just came across it yesterday. First I have seen the additional flights.

This isn't about me seeking "truth and justice" this is about the political problem of Trump being more closely associated with Epstein than previously thought. He didn't take a flight back and forth to NY with him, he took several to different places. That means he had some type of relationship other than barely knowing him as he had said before. That is something the media will use against him and to their advantage.

I will admit I am happy I am supporting a candidate who I don't have to worry about trying to goaltend for this kind of crap. Trump has done a lot of stupid things and this is just one more. It's kind of like how he had dinner with Fuentes. Of course Trump isn't a racist either but doing crap like that is terrible optics and gives the media the ammo to shoot him with. At a minimum it means he has to spend his time defending those actions instead of talking about issues that matter.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aTmAg
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

I want everyone who did something illegal and disgusting exposed, and if we're being honest, one doesn't have to be at an island to have done something along those lines.

Like they say, "where there's smoke" and if Trump was known to spend time with Epstein, it is possible that something that happened with Clinton and Epstein also happened with Trump and Epstein.

I'm good with both Clinton and Trump being exposed. The right thing is the right thing, regardless of whose side they're on.
If Trump did anything similar to Clinton, then there would already be pictures all over the internet, just like there are of Clinton. To pretend that the chances are equal is preposterous.

There is smoke on Clinton. Not yet on Trump. Flying on somebody's private jet is not smoke. Rich people like to show off their wealth. Whether it is stay at their mansion, ride on their yachts, or in their private jets. People ride on their jets all the time. A dad on my daughter's soccer team loaded up a bunch of players and parents on his jet to fly to DFW from Midland to watch Argentina play Mexico. If that dad ended up being a serial killer, that wouldn't reflect on any of those players or parents at all.
aggie93
AG
aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

I always understood it to be far more than 2. What would be new news is if any of them were to the island.

None of this comes close to implying that Trump knew of Epstein's pedo nature. In fact, if I remember right, once Trump suspected something, he cut off contact.

And this is coming from somebody who wants Trump to drop out of the race.
I don't even disagree with you, I don't think Trump is a pedo or knew just how scummy Epstein was. It just is this is another anchor tied around his neck. If you knew there were more than 2 that's fine, I didn't and the guy reporting it didn't. I also have no doubt the media will use this against Trump if this story with Clinton blows up, as of now the Epstein stuff has been swept under the rug and Trump has benefited from that. If it becomes the big story that it should and the people who did do bad things with Epstein get held accountable at all then it isn't exactly a reach that Trump is going to get smeared along with it.

That is unless you think the media will decide to be fair with Trump. Hell they usually don't even need evidence and flight logs like this are definitely evidence. Trump was a billionaire with his own plane, he didn't need to fly with Epstein unless he wanted to. This isn't made up crap like most of the trials against him. I watched that Netflix special and was pissed as they kept talking about how Epstein knew Trump because I thought it was unfair, this makes that very hard to defend. Now the argument isn't that they knew each other well it's that there is no evidence Trump did bad things with him. It's terrible optics.

Ronald Reagan
aTmAg
AG
aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

I always understood it to be far more than 2. What would be new news is if any of them were to the island.

None of this comes close to implying that Trump knew of Epstein's pedo nature. In fact, if I remember right, once Trump suspected something, he cut off contact.

And this is coming from somebody who wants Trump to drop out of the race.
I don't even disagree with you, I don't think Trump is a pedo or knew just how scummy Epstein was. It just is this is another anchor tied around his neck. If you knew there were more than 2 that's fine, I didn't and the guy reporting it didn't. I also have no doubt the media will use this against Trump if this story with Clinton blows up, as of now the Epstein stuff has been swept under the rug and Trump has benefited from that. If it becomes the big story that it should and the people who did do bad things with Epstein get held accountable at all then it isn't exactly a reach that Trump is going to get smeared along with it.

That is unless you think the media will decide to be fair with Trump. Hell they usually don't even need evidence and flight logs like this are definitely evidence. Trump was a billionaire with his own plane, he didn't need to fly with Epstein unless he wanted to. This isn't made up crap like most of the trials against him. I watched that Netflix special and was pissed as they kept talking about how Epstein knew Trump because I thought it was unfair, this makes that very hard to defend. Now the argument isn't that they knew each other well it's that there is no evidence Trump did bad things with him. It's terrible optics.
Again, a 757 is $12K per flight hour. You really think Trump should have flown in formation with Epstein just in case Epstein turned out to be a pedo? Does that mean he should never ride in ANYBODY's jet? After all, who knows if any of them turn out to be pedos too.

This is preposterous. I often hitch a ride with people when we all are going to an A&M game. I don't drive alone in my own car for the hell of it. And that would only cost me $20 or so. You expect Trump do fly alone for the hell of it?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.